denisehamrick

Olive Hill, KY

#1 Mar 6, 2013
YOUR HUSBANd MARK,and my wife had been seeing each other for over a year at bingo,I need to talk to you.
i know

Milton, WI

#2 Mar 7, 2013
If u wanna talk about cheating my wife is sleeping with justin knight.
wellhell

Olive Hill, KY

#3 Mar 7, 2013
i know wrote:
If u wanna talk about cheating my wife is sleeping with justin knight.
I seen him at plaza tonight with some woman.
wellhell

Olive Hill, KY

#4 Mar 7, 2013
wellhell wrote:
<quoted text>I seen him at plaza tonight with some woman.
Last night*
thought

Lexington, KY

#5 Mar 7, 2013
If you know that your wife is cheating an havent filed for divorce yet, sounds like you may not be to smart
maybe

Palm City, FL

#6 Mar 7, 2013
thought wrote:
If you know that your wife is cheating an havent filed for divorce yet, sounds like you may not be to smart
Or maybe they are running around, as well, which is all too common. In which case, they deserve each other.
denisehamrick

Clarkesville, GA

#8 Mar 7, 2013
I agree with you, its only 26 years is a life time. and, and she hasent admited it yet, the person thst told me was with her.
Lolwow

Clarkesville, GA

#9 Mar 7, 2013
wellhell wrote:
<quoted text>
I seen him at plaza tonight with some woman.
Maybe cause he works there?
Becky

Lexington, KY

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Yes I am still married to a low life piece of crap. No I'm not with him...thank heavens! He ended all he had one night. When he decided to wave a gun around with my children present. I truly was scared for my children's and my life.
I would already of gotten a divorce if I could afford it. If he's so unsatisfied he's more than welcome to file for a divorce. And I wish he would!
a true friend

Newburgh, IN

#11 Mar 10, 2013
you go girl...and justin knight is a cool ass dude. peace
i know

Whitewater, WI

#12 Mar 11, 2013
Becky wrote:
Yes I am still married to a low life piece of crap. No I'm not with him...thank heavens! He ended all he had one night. When he decided to wave a gun around with my children present. I truly was scared for my children's and my life.
I would already of gotten a divorce if I could afford it. If he's so unsatisfied he's more than welcome to file for a divorce. And I wish he would!
sorry to misinform anyone but I was just saying that my soon to be exwife was sleeping with justin. Again sorry.
Harold Montgomery

Clemmons, NC

#13 Jun 15, 2013
denisehamrick wrote:
YOUR HUSBANd MARK,and my wife had been seeing each other for over a year at bingo,I need to talk to you.
When did they stop messing around and was mark the only one?? Were there more men at Cave Run involved with her??
Me the 1

Georgetown, KY

#14 Jul 4, 2013
Yes their was, their was john brown to. I just want the truth, thats all.she swore on our kids life their was no one else, and the same day my daughter was in a wreck that toteled both cars,thank god she only brok a finger,i want to end it if so.
hummm

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Jul 9, 2013
I thought this post was about Earl Nickell what a player he is his wife knows now what the girl in west liberty area what a low life go thing the girl in west liberty kicked his ass back to his wife hope she enjoys him
dude

Chicago, IL

#17 Jul 11, 2013
Yup

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Paul 165,492
Libtards 11 min Wisdom 45
Trump said healthcare was "easy"... 2 hr Wisdom 56
Creationism Support Drops 3 hr Blacklagoon 4
Jacob Daniel Jones 15 years old 3 hr Familyman 1
The End of an ERROR (Jan '17) 4 hr Wisdom 318
Democrat Presidents helped get us here. 4 hr Wisdom 31

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance