Rude customers
family guy

Newburgh, IN

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Why are customers so damn rude when they go to restaurants and stores? Do they not ever stop to think that the worker behind the counter is also a human being? If anyone is reading this, when you go to a restaurant or store, please be nice to these people. They work hard to try and please you, but they can't do that if you make fun of them or yell at them. Treat them as you would like to be treated.
slim

Newburgh, IN

#2 Dec 10, 2012
people suck
voice of the people

Dahlonega, GA

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Yes they are very rude anymore... It's so sad. The South used to be know for hospitality but now that is a lost art.
true

Newburgh, IN

#4 Dec 10, 2012
true i agree
older people

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Dec 11, 2012
I work with the public and the very worst for bad behavior are those over 45 to 50 yrs old. Rude and hateful, argumentative and always think they're right. I dread seeing them come in the door. Of course, not everyone is this way but a few bad apples...
Realyyy

Owingsville, KY

#6 Dec 11, 2012
The rude goes both ways, cashiers are some of the most unfriendly ppl. There is no such thing as customer service no more. What ever happened to ,"thank you" or "have a great day"?
mad!

Saginaw, MI

#7 Dec 11, 2012
I tell what I hate worse than rude customers. The ones that come in 2 minutes before close and stay 30 mins to an hour after "just looking" and still don't buy anything!
mad!

Saginaw, MI

#8 Dec 11, 2012
[QUOTE who="mad!"]I tell what I hate worse than rude customers. The ones that come in 2 minutes before close and stay 30 mins to an hour after "just looking" and still don't buy anything![/QUOTE]

*tell you.. Sorry sending posts on my cell...
yep

Morehead, KY

#9 Dec 11, 2012
I have been on both sides of the counter and I have to say it does go both ways. I always tried to treat my customers the way I like to be treated when I'm the customer. to all the rude workers out there, I know you may be tired or be having a bad day, but your customers will respond to you by the way they feel they are being treated. So think about that when you go to work. And for the just plain rude ones thers no hope for, kill em with a smile and Thank You or have A nice Day and I just about guarantee you, when they come back they will too have a different attitude towards you.
Cherry

Cleveland, GA

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Everyone could try harder to be nicer. I have seen rudeness from all sides. I know this life is hard, but we have to try to see the silver lining. If you want to be smiled at, try smiling more.

And, you never know when someone may be having a truly horrible day, so try to be forgiving.
waitress

Newburgh, IN

#11 Dec 11, 2012
older people wrote:
I work with the public and the very worst for bad behavior are those over 45 to 50 yrs old. Rude and hateful, argumentative and always think they're right. I dread seeing them come in the door. Of course, not everyone is this way but a few bad apples...
I agree, especially the rich ones that rub it in your face and expect you to wait on them hand and foot. Then walk out the door without leaving a tip and huge mess.
stupidity

Newburgh, IN

#12 Dec 11, 2012
Teenagers can also be bad at times when they go places. They vandalize stuff and then laugh about it while the people that work in stores have to clean it up and report it to managers. That is just flat out disrespectful. They need to learn some manners.
older people

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Dec 11, 2012
stupidity wrote:
Teenagers can also be bad at times when they go places. They vandalize stuff and then laugh about it while the people that work in stores have to clean it up and report it to managers. That is just flat out disrespectful. They need to learn some manners.
Yes, that is true but they are teenagers not full grown adults who should absolutely know better than to act the way they do. I will overlook teens more than adults, although both need to learn some manners and respect. Older people demand respect from the working public but some refuse to give it. My bad experiences come from older adults who act worse than teenagers.
stupidity

Morehead, KY

#14 Dec 12, 2012
older people wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is true but they are teenagers not full grown adults who should absolutely know better than to act the way they do. I will overlook teens more than adults, although both need to learn some manners and respect. Older people demand respect from the working public but some refuse to give it. My bad experiences come from older adults who act worse than teenagers.
I agree, you are right. That is an excellent observation and have also seen adult do it. Sometimes makes you wonder goes through their heads doesn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min ChromiuMan 164,714
What will the next Lie be the Left will feed th... 2 hr Andy 12
Can Dems even be honest with themselves? 7 hr uncle joe 25
BIG HEADS UP HERE !>> And when ye shall see Jer... 7 hr uncle joe 7
Registered Nurse- St Claire new pay rate 14 hr Registered Nurse 1
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 20 hr Pres Donald J Tru... 26,388
Josh in HB SRG 2nd shift Sun Fish 4

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages