27 charged in meth bust by unite in m...

27 charged in meth bust by unite in morehead

Posted in the Morehead Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cmn22

United States

#1 Oct 25, 2007
27 people have been arrested in morehead on meth related charges - here's the story... http://www.dailyindependent.com/local/local_s...

Copy and paste to browser.
C D KY

AOL

#2 Oct 27, 2007
Ha Ha Veronica Jones!! ITs about time that one got busted!!
cmn22

United States

#3 Oct 27, 2007
there were quite a few names i recognized..... hahaha.
C D KY

AOL

#4 Oct 29, 2007
Thats what they get for being DRUGGIES!!!! LOCK EM" UP...Keep em off the streets!!
Dean Toadblat

West Liberty, KY

#5 Oct 30, 2007
Well I kknew one of them and its about time they got caught too!!!
want to know

Owingsville, KY

#6 Nov 11, 2007
who where was one brent bush i haven,t seen him around who all are they
who knows

Owingsville, KY

#7 Nov 12, 2007
was one of those people brent bush he did stay in planks trailer park does any one knows where he,s at
the shadow

Richmond, KY

#8 Nov 18, 2007
A little bird peeped out that the latest murder in Rowan Co is linked to this bust and some of those who where busted are narcs that had to be arrested to make it all look legit.
the shadow

Richmond, KY

#9 Nov 28, 2007
All those who got released...watch your backs. Your friends are turning on you.
the shadow

Richmond, KY

#10 Dec 9, 2007
To you on Open Fork, they know you're a rat.
say what

United States

#11 Feb 8, 2008
Who are you talking about? More info please? Is it Gary Kissick?
Cave Man

Lexington, KY

#12 Apr 12, 2008
Government elements rogue or otherwise have had a long and storied involvement in drugs and drug traffiking. The Skull & Bones secret society was built on money from skirting and outrunning the british ships with faster american skooners, the families involved the that "spice" trade (opium) build the "death equals death" cult at yale. IF you are in this web of intrigue that is the drug/death culture get out as you can never be sure who is working for who. Operative, agent, leasion, informant, narc or who will be turned by hours of torcher uh I mean interrorgation. WE have crossed the rubicon, the ambitious badgemen will play a situation and cherry pick off the arrests that will advance their promotions; I saw a business being watched for months when the spouce of a employee was dealing unknown to the owner while the "customers" mostly teeagers got busted and the "dealer" went untouched. When I tried to warn the owner he got mad and my tires got slashed(good thing they were $5 used tires) not a big loss there) the real loss is this boy scout realises his country had been a lie his whole life. "Everybody cheats, I just didn't know"!
or "make a chain for the land for the land is full of bloody" chrimes, "my people come out of her" all come to mind in recient years.
There are some dedicated law enforcement that want to clean up the situation but the "system" became so corrupt so early on is it salvagable?
A source I have says a certain couple of judges, now out of office for unrelated offenses had family dealing drugs on a regular basis out of their home or cabin while convicting users routinely as their job, does the word hypocrasy come to mind anyone??? Another source says they warehoused commodity foods and sold them after having the "health" department declar them unfit for human consumption back in the 1980s, "bluegrass conspiracy days" IS IT ANY WONDER "THEY" WANT TO GET RID OF ME?" I cant and wont keep MY mouth shut, so Arkancide me if that's the way it is, I am not gonna sit by and take it as that would make me(and you) complicit or is it suborning a felony? when you do nothing and let crime happen?
noseyone

Ransom, KY

#13 Apr 27, 2009
aleisha fultz poole
Eyes Opened

United States

#14 Apr 27, 2009
Cave Man wrote:
Government elements rogue or otherwise have had a long and storied involvement in drugs and drug traffiking. The Skull & Bones secret society was built on money from skirting and outrunning the british ships with faster american skooners, the families involved the that "spice" trade (opium) build the "death equals death" cult at yale. IF you are in this web of intrigue that is the drug/death culture get out as you can never be sure who is working for who. Operative, agent, leasion, informant, narc or who will be turned by hours of torcher uh I mean interrorgation. WE have crossed the rubicon, the ambitious badgemen will play a situation and cherry pick off the arrests that will advance their promotions; I saw a business being watched for months when the spouce of a employee was dealing unknown to the owner while the "customers" mostly teeagers got busted and the "dealer" went untouched. When I tried to warn the owner he got mad and my tires got slashed(good thing they were $5 used tires) not a big loss there) the real loss is this boy scout realises his country had been a lie his whole life. "Everybody cheats, I just didn't know"!
or "make a chain for the land for the land is full of bloody" chrimes, "my people come out of her" all come to mind in recient years.
There are some dedicated law enforcement that want to clean up the situation but the "system" became so corrupt so early on is it salvagable?
A source I have says a certain couple of judges, now out of office for unrelated offenses had family dealing drugs on a regular basis out of their home or cabin while convicting users routinely as their job, does the word hypocrasy come to mind anyone??? Another source says they warehoused commodity foods and sold them after having the "health" department declar them unfit for human consumption back in the 1980s, "bluegrass conspiracy days" IS IT ANY WONDER "THEY" WANT TO GET RID OF ME?" I cant and wont keep MY mouth shut, so Arkancide me if that's the way it is, I am not gonna sit by and take it as that would make me(and you) complicit or is it suborning a felony? when you do nothing and let crime happen?
With you, completely.
Alta Vista Fema Rex 84 Camps
Eyes Opened

United States

#15 Apr 27, 2009
Cave Man wrote:
Don't know where to turn....
noseyone

Ransom, KY

#16 Apr 28, 2009
anyone know alisha fultz poole ??
someone

Grayson, KY

#17 Apr 28, 2009
Brent Bush is in jail. He has been for a while now and it's a fact seen him down there when i was visiting a old friend and someone was seeing him.
someone

Grayson, KY

#18 Apr 28, 2009
when did this happen?
Guy

Berea, KY

#19 Apr 29, 2009
About two years ago. What ever happened to Veronica? Still in jail?
just wondering

Grayson, KY

#20 Apr 29, 2009
no Veronica is not in jail she's doin great and has been cleaned up for about 8 months or more, she really cleaned her life up and she looks better now then she has in along time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min mdbuilder 177,798
Becky Messer (Dec '11) 37 min Knows her 5
Caudill vs Davis Clerk Race 4 hr Firewood 2
Winning !! 5 hr trump 133
Will Davis Win In November 6 hr Uncle Joe 77
No collusion??? 8 hr Wisdom 12
willie roberts hit and run 16 hr ftp 6

Morehead Jobs

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages