Woman thrown to her death from atop car

Woman thrown to her death from atop car

There are 11 comments on the WDRB-TV Louisville story from Aug 16, 2010, titled Woman thrown to her death from atop car. In it, WDRB-TV Louisville reports that:

A weekend crash that occurred as two people tried to switch who was driving a car has killed a woman in eastern Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDRB-TV Louisville.

Ejucaided Redneck

Lexington, KY

#1 Aug 17, 2010
Sounds like a Darwin Awards candidate.
Someone Somewhere

Morehead, KY

#2 Aug 17, 2010
i heard she was climbing out the top to get away from her boyfriend who was threatening her
clueless

Ashland, KY

#3 Aug 17, 2010
Ok some people say she was trying to get away from her boyfriend, while others are saying she was trying to switch places with him. What's the truth?
sorry

Owensboro, KY

#4 Aug 17, 2010
The truth is no one knows. What is being told to everyone is from the boyfriend who just so happens to be in jail. I know the family very well and they are unsure as to what happened. There are some members saying it was her trying to get away from the boyfriend because he was abusive to her. Some members are also saying she was drugged up and just goofed around and slipped. The honest truth is no one knows other than God and the boyfriend and I have a feeling that he won't be talking for quite some time.
check it out

Danville, KY

#5 Aug 17, 2010
the olive hill topix thread is much more informative...
that girl

Morehead, KY

#6 Aug 17, 2010
is that stephanie campbells sister
Donna

West Liberty, KY

#8 Aug 24, 2010
sorry wrote:
The truth is no one knows. What is being told to everyone is from the boyfriend who just so happens to be in jail. I know the family very well and they are unsure as to what happened. There are some members saying it was her trying to get away from the boyfriend because he was abusive to her. Some members are also saying she was drugged up and just goofed around and slipped. The honest truth is no one knows other than God and the boyfriend and I have a feeling that he won't be talking for quite some time.
OK, The truth is that Kelita was trying to change drivers and decided to climb over the T-top and was thrown from the moving car. No one was to blame, it was an accident. TJ cared deeply for Kelita and was never abusive to her in any way. He is not in jail either.Kelita is greatly missed and everyone is keeping her family in our prayers.
king

Dahlonega, GA

#9 Aug 24, 2010
Ejucaided Redneck wrote:
Sounds like a Darwin Awards candidate.
Yeah it's funny until someone loses their child, you insensitive ass.
not that you would know

Cleveland, GA

#10 Aug 25, 2010
Donna wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, The truth is that Kelita was trying to change drivers and decided to climb over the T-top and was thrown from the moving car. No one was to blame, it was an accident. TJ cared deeply for Kelita and was never abusive to her in any way. He is not in jail either.Kelita is greatly missed and everyone is keeping her family in our prayers.
TJ WAS in jail for it. I was spent the night with him in the drunk tank, and to all you know it alls, the drunk tank doesn't mean he was intoxicated, it is a holding cell when the jail is overpopulated. I don't think that a guy fresh from Afghanistan is worried about smackin a chick around, I think he's more in control of himself to hit a girl. He's killed people for a living, I think he'd most likely hit a man LONG before hitting a woman.

People who assume shit, don't talk shit about what you don't know, useless to say that, I know, but whatever, I tried...
Tink

Owensboro, KY

#11 Aug 25, 2010
Donna wrote:
<quoted text>
how can you be so sure...were you there?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#12 Aug 25, 2010
Tink wrote:
<quoted text> how can you be so sure...were you there?
Were u there ? Why can't you let this family have peace, why can't you let their girl have peace, why don't u just plain and simple SHUT UP ?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maranda Mckenzie 2 hr Guy 7
Queers & Muslims 2 hr Hpward 49
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr Jonah1 12,956
Noelle Hunter highway safety director 3 hr Justice 8
Really 3 hr Never cease to amaze 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Patrick 148,873
School board needs to go 5 hr I know 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages