WTF

Morehead, KY

#1 Dec 12, 2012
doesn't anyone smoke weed anymore? I would like to get high but everyone is on pills!
weed does a body good

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Dec 12, 2012
WTF wrote:
doesn't anyone smoke weed anymore? I would like to get high but everyone is on pills!
I do lol all day everyday
geez

Macon, GA

#3 Dec 12, 2012
Exactly! But pills are also fading...fast!! Carter County Jail Tracker explains it all.
WTF

Morehead, KY

#4 Dec 12, 2012
weed does a body good wrote:
<quoted text>
I do lol all day everyday
Any place in Morehead to find it if your in need?
geez

Macon, GA

#5 Dec 12, 2012
Good fudgin' luck I stayed over there for 4-5 months and had to get on topix to find it...there is none in morehead. Go to a surrounding county, or do without. Morehead sux bc of this very reason.
Lookatthestars

Tucker, GA

#6 Dec 12, 2012
geez wrote:
Exactly! But pills are also fading...fast!! Carter County Jail Tracker explains it all.
Yeah because all the hillbillies around here found out heroin is cheaper. This town will never be pill or drug free. Wish everyone would just smoke weed. Much better than nodding in and out!
WTF

Morehead, KY

#7 Dec 12, 2012
Weed is awesome and Morehead is not an awesome place to live. These pills have choked the green out of Rowan County. It is a shame to because a decade ago any county touching the Boone Forest was the place to be.
Lookatthestars

Tucker, GA

#8 Dec 12, 2012
WTF wrote:
Weed is awesome and Morehead is not an awesome place to live. These pills have choked the green out of Rowan County. It is a shame to because a decade ago any county touching the Boone Forest was the place to be.
Completely agree.
mary jane

United States

#9 Dec 16, 2012
WTF wrote:
I agree, it sucks here! They will never get rid of the drug problem though, out with the old dealers and in with the new ones! Where there's a will there's always a way! Yes weed is great, and it 2 can b found!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min ChromiuMan 148,957
Really 17 min Jennifer 18
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 33 min WasteWater 13,080
Leslie Black 3 hr Curios 11
Popcorn James Stacey (Jan '13) 4 hr Enquiring Minds 6
prince albert piercing 4 hr Vet1 16
Wisdom and restrooms 5 hr Cornfused 265
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages