brian littleton
its a shame

Morehead, KY

#1 Jul 26, 2012
heard he is on pills too is this true? someone said they heard it from his wife...i knew jason littleton was and him and jason are close but brian? i mean i guess givin who he hangs out with the gulley boys i should have seen this coming but that poor family just can't win when it comes to this awful battle with pills
truth teller

Morehead, KY

#2 Jul 27, 2012
why trash talk people on here ? People like you needs your ass kicked
its a shame

Morehead, KY

#3 Jul 27, 2012
thats funny cause i wasn't talking trash can't you read trash talking is talkin bad about some one i never said anything that was bad i just asked a question i truely am sympathetic for this family and honestly if i wanted to trash talk about some one it would be about brians wife cause she is the one running up and down the road trash talking him
truth teller

Morehead, KY

#4 Jul 27, 2012
if he does have a problem why put it on topix?? if you know him go talk to him an try to help...if its true

Dahlonega, GA

#5 Aug 16, 2012
If this is true, I am praying for him. It's been forever since I've seen Brian, but I sincerely hope losing Derrick would be an eye opener to him and Jason both. They really are such good people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min Curious lol 145,715
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... 2 hr Ludwig Van 7,716
We don't have jobs as is but bring on the refugees 2 hr The Truth 1
#RefugeesWelcome 2 hr The Truth 48
Media blatant political bias called out- finally. 2 hr Sleepy 3
Are we going to see the 2016 election? 2 hr The Truth 1
Oh, I forgot to tell you guys... 2 hr bloody 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages