First Prev
of 5
Next Last
WARNING

Jeffersonville, KY

#1 May 15, 2009
Why you should avoid him at all costs!

http://www.rowancountydc.org/InmateList/Inmat... (Rape 1ST DEGREE)

http://www.rowancountydc.org/InmateList/Inmat... (SEXUAL ABUSE)

He is currently in jail as of May 13th, but i am posting this to tell every female he is bad news!

Since: Jul 09

Cleveland, GA

#2 Jul 15, 2009
are you talking about the joe wallace that hangs out with that shaun guy? has tattoos?
you dont know

Flemingsburg, KY

#3 Jul 15, 2009
its funny that you would post that. If you knew eddie joe at all you would know that this didnt happen. He was never foung guilty of this the girl was mad at him and thought she would get him in trouble. Eddie Joe would never hurt a girl. He has whipped several guys though. And really hurt one of my exs bad because he hit me.
just a girl

Grayson, KY

#4 Aug 1, 2009
bbycakes wrote:
are you talking about the joe wallace that hangs out with that shaun guy? has tattoos?
that is joesph wallace, eddie joes cousin
pc girl

Morehead, KY

#5 Aug 1, 2009
eddie joe is good to girls and you don't know is right.
Dead Wrong

Kansas City, KS

#6 Aug 1, 2009
Eddie would never to something like that. You people should know by now you can't trust little girls who don't know how to keep their dam*n legs closed!!!
crackerjacksurpr ise

Cleveland, GA

#7 Aug 1, 2009
just a girl wrote:
<quoted text>that is joesph wallace, eddie joes cousin
yea it is and he is a piece of crap!!!!!!!!!!
big d

Danville, KY

#8 Aug 15, 2009
i think eddie wallace is a retarded dum ass
agree

Cleveland, GA

#9 Aug 15, 2009
big d wrote:
And I wonder what you are.You are probably not much better.Your a big brave person aren't you getting on here talking about him like this .Why don't you be a brave person and put your name on here.
family

Morehead, KY

#10 Aug 15, 2009
big d wrote:
you call him a retarted dum ass well, dum as you say is spelled dumb so whos the dumbass know oh an its 1 word put your name on here an i'm sure he can bring a mirror an show you a black an blue dumbass
Hmmm

Seymour, IN

#11 Aug 15, 2009
Eddie can be sweet, however, he did abuse a girl he was seeing several years ago. She was good to him and put up with a lot of bs from him. I don't know what happened to her, but I do know that for a fact. Saw the bruises with my own eyes, and heard him talk mean to her as well.
Time passes and people change. Maybe he's changed and no longer has that side of him..... I don't know, haven't seen him in a while.
Just say'n.....
piece of shit

Morehead, KY

#12 Aug 15, 2009
Hes a low life piece of shit,rapist,theiving no good for nothing,drug addict shooter.
Correction

United States

#13 Aug 16, 2009
family wrote:
<quoted text> you call him a retarted dum ass well, dum as you say is spelled dumb so whos the dumbass know oh an its 1 word put your name on here an i'm sure he can bring a mirror an show you a black an blue dumbass
Well, since you're pointing out little petty mistakes..........

1) you,(as you started out), should be capitalized...
2) retarted should be "retarded"
3) There should be a comma after say...
4) know should be, "now".
5) put should be capitalized
6) whos should be "who's"
7) an should be "and"
8) i'm should be capitalized
9) Oh, and of course, dumb ass is two words, not one.
agree

Morehead, KY

#14 Aug 16, 2009
piece of shit wrote:
Hes a low life piece of shit,rapist,theiving no good for nothing,drug addict shooter.
He is jail right now for what he has done.The first part I would have to disagree with you on,yeah he did wrong,but God made him and the court took care of the other.He has family.Again it makes me so sick that one gets one and runs him and others down and don't put their names on here.He messed up,and yes, big time,but is it really doing YOU any good getting on here running your mouth about him.I hope and pray that he gets his life straighten out.I don't know who this is,but this could be you someday.
Pity

Bethel, OH

#15 Aug 16, 2009
Not one person in this world is perfect. It's one thing to point out mistakes to help someone better themselves. It's another, to go to a place like this and tell the whole country someone's life history.
You may very well have skeletons in your closet that someone will point out publicly one day. I for one, had a very rough go my own life for a while and had to learn some very valuable lessons to be who I am now. I would hate to think that people would prefer to judge me on my life before than my life now.
Then again, some people can't live without drama and feel that need to expose someone's darkness just to try and make their own lives,(that are very well screwed up), look better. Pity how the world revolves these days.
jessica wallace-wages

Lexington, KY

#17 Apr 24, 2010
Thank you all for taking up for my brother. i would like to know who you are as well as the people who are on here talking s**t about him. Not one person in this world is perfect so no one can call the kettle black. My brother has made mistakes and is now paying for them and learning from them. If you all are so sure of what you say-post your names on here and be grown. nd for the record he is doing time for drug related charges. those who are on here saying bad stuff are doing the same shit he was they just have not got caught yet. However he is doing his time like a man and not snitching out like most of the rats that roam morehead with nothing better to do than get on here and talk about people. they only talk bad about other people so they can keep eyes off of them and what they are doing. You all are no better, just been fortunate enough to steer clear of jail. Have a great day and God bless
Knows him well

Richmond, KY

#18 Apr 24, 2010
Listen Jessica he is what they say he is I know for sure he has over 80 mismendors conviction so please explain that one for me please. Not only is he guilty but he was arrested for having drugs around young children when he was pulled over. Thats the second point I want you to explain would you allow your children to be around a know drug dealer if so then they need to look at you more closely. Regradless who he is brother, uncle, father two wrongs dont make a right does it now and when you read this tell Joe he has an ass kicking coming as soon as I catch him at the truck stop or any where around farmers and when I whip his ass real good you will know who I'm am.
I KNOW WAY TOO MUCH

United States

#19 Jul 27, 2010
Knows him well wrote:
Listen Jessica he is what they say he is I know for sure he has over 80 mismendors conviction so please explain that one for me please. Not only is he guilty but he was arrested for having drugs around young children when he was pulled over. Thats the second point I want you to explain would you allow your children to be around a know drug dealer if so then they need to look at you more closely. Regradless who he is brother, uncle, father two wrongs dont make a right does it now and when you read this tell Joe he has an ass kicking coming as soon as I catch him at the truck stop or any where around farmers and when I whip his ass real good you will know who I'm am.
This guy ruined the life of several people!! he continuously harasses people through the mail, while he is incarcerated! WHICH IS ANOTHER CRIME IN ITSELF! He has made threats via the mail, and phone calls from his jail! KY would do good by keeping this scum bag locked up until he realizes what he has done! He has no regrets for his drug running, abusing drugs around young children, and physically/mentally/verbally abusing women, not to mention ruining the lives of the people he associated with by continuing to provide them with prescription pain killers (using IntraVeinously i may add!)
I KNOW WAY TOO MUCH

United States

#20 Jul 27, 2010
jessica wallace-wages wrote:
Thank you all for taking up for my brother. i would like to know who you are as well as the people who are on here talking s**t about him. Not one person in this world is perfect so no one can call the kettle black. My brother has made mistakes and is now paying for them and learning from them. If you all are so sure of what you say-post your names on here and be grown. nd for the record he is doing time for drug related charges. those who are on here saying bad stuff are doing the same shit he was they just have not got caught yet. However he is doing his time like a man and not snitching out like most of the rats that roam morehead with nothing better to do than get on here and talk about people. they only talk bad about other people so they can keep eyes off of them and what they are doing. You all are no better, just been fortunate enough to steer clear of jail. Have a great day and God bless
This woman here, provides him with phone access to continually make harassing phone calls over the jailing systems phones. You people should get an education! for Christ's sake, you have Morehead state university right in your downtown, why not try using it! It is a shame that Morehead, KY and Rowan County has been ruined by people such as this...I can remember traveling through there many times in my youth. It was once a nice up scale middle class community. Tobacco, farming, and GOOD people! WHAT A SHAMEFUL DOWN-FALL !!
pc gurl

Dahlonega, GA

#21 Oct 4, 2010
I KNOW WAY TOO MUCH wrote:
<quoted text>
This woman here, provides him with phone access to continually make harassing phone calls over the jailing systems phones. You people should get an education! for Christ's sake, you have Morehead state university right in your downtown, why not try using it! It is a shame that Morehead, KY and Rowan County has been ruined by people such as this...I can remember traveling through there many times in my youth. It was once a nice up scale middle class community. Tobacco, farming, and GOOD people! WHAT A SHAMEFUL DOWN-FALL !!
you know go f[\k yourself you want to talk about good people us wallaces have been here since morehead was established and guess what we are staying and oh yeah reproducing if you don't like it move

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Known Fact 132,260
Maxie Flats (Aug '09) 2 hr wrong 90
TJ Cornett (Nov '10) 2 hr getting old 9
Black lives matter 3 hr Cornfused 57
brand name closeouts 4 hr smh 9
Hiring felons 4 hr mostly felons 7
Factory Jobs in Morehead - is this real? 4 hr just sayin 2
Morehead Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web