Most popular well liked people in Mor...

Most popular well liked people in Morehead

Posted in the Morehead Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Abc

Cleveland, GA

#1 Aug 10, 2010
So much negative threads Thought I start a positive one
magical

Morehead, KY

#2 Aug 10, 2010
good idea, but the first name you put on here,and it will turn into a negative one
oh yeah

Lexington, KY

#3 Aug 10, 2010
The sweetest guy in town is Gene Duncan. I doubt if anyone that knows him has a bad word to say. That won't stop some people on here, I know.
citizen

Olive Hill, KY

#4 Aug 10, 2010
best person in morehead is me.
friend

Olive Hill, KY

#5 Aug 10, 2010
best person in morehead is john barker he is the only surviver of pearl harber john never has a word to say about any one he has his mind set on heaven

Since: Sep 08

Dawsonville, GA

#6 Aug 10, 2010
I dont know about persons, but I have been in walmart when persons were about. This seems like an infincathalon, because there are so many attributes about which one might go on about others, the infinite riches and blessings of all the different individuals we encounter. That is why I want to avoid slighting any person who might be the best person to be at the right place at the right time and not the wrong person at some place where they ought not to be, focusing on which monkey is the best pig jockey. Sure, you can talk about this person or that person or any person you please, and you can only say positive things about them, but is not the selection of a single "best" person more a reflection of what you value in others and hope for in yourself, rather than the actual being upon whom you focused? So...others may think Boffo can really ride, and with so many victories, looking dapper in his pink polka dotted silks, is the obvious choice, but Schwarmi, complete with his unique sikh style turban hat and deft use of the ham tenderizer has piloted piggies to many victories, but has only finished out of the money in one race, the infamous wild boar challenge race held at Pork Place, the famed hotel and pig racing capital of Arkansas near Hot Springs. Sooooooeeeey.
cowgirl gone wild

Morehead, KY

#7 Aug 10, 2010
BJ Litz is pretty cool he's sexy too
Swoosh

Lexington, KY

#8 Aug 11, 2010
Jack Ellis devotes a lot of time visiting hospital patients, and his writing helps preserve local history. I won't name our local philanthropists, we all know who they are. Also worthy of mention: Jan Dacci for saving animals, Larry Beeman for his Red Cross work, Bill Riley for volunteering at the jail, and Bessie the window washer woman, for being such an inspiration. Also, apparantly, the Cici's sign holder dude, for no reason I can fathom whatsoever.
Your KY Friend

Houston, TX

#9 Aug 11, 2010
Yes, to Mr. Bill Riley!!!
Mommacita

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Aug 11, 2010
Jack Ellis is SUCH a good writer! I love reading his work... and thee Cici dancer guy puts a smile on everyone's face!
Old Friend

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Aug 11, 2010
Judy and Donald Pettit are two of the sweetest people I know! Always a smile and a kind word for everyone!
agree

Morehead, KY

#12 Aug 11, 2010
I agree Bill Riley and wife
tictac

Morehead, KY

#13 Aug 11, 2010
Bill Sheely at Cave Run Pharmacy is a very good man. Bill is a very "down to earth," good person.
9to5job

Morehead, KY

#14 Aug 11, 2010
Some pretty good people working at the Citizens Bank. Vickie Collins Blakeman has helped me a lot in the past. I admire her.
friendly

Nicholson, GA

#15 Aug 11, 2010
Just wanted to say that if you really would like to get know a sweet person then you can check out a hometown hit and that is D'ANALYST you can search for him on facebook. I have known him for years now and he is a really caring individual which this world could use more of.
Privatecitizen

Cleveland, GA

#16 Aug 12, 2010
There are some great people in this town and it is nice to see a thread where we people are actually talking good about one another
me and you

Morehead, KY

#17 Aug 12, 2010
I like Jimmy, the bald guy with sunglasses who walks through town everyday.
Jimmy

Owensboro, KY

#18 Aug 12, 2010
me and you wrote:
I like Jimmy, the bald guy with sunglasses who walks through town everyday.
I dont like you d1ckwad
iknow

Plummers Landing, KY

#19 Aug 12, 2010
Denny Northcut.
Tom

Morehead, KY

#20 Aug 12, 2010
myft

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min another viewer 160,900
Trump empty prosises. 38 min Stop the Hate 316
David Adkins 1 hr Haha 3
New bank 2 hr Agree 4
boyfriend problems 7 hr hunghigh 1
Horney Guys (Aug '12) 8 hr Robert 23
Trumpcare 9 hr Wisdom 16

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages