First Prev
of 3
Next Last
someone who has known him

Salyersville, KY

#47 Jun 12, 2011
Tasha wrote:
everyone of you need to get your shit straight.i know lonnie and heather both,heather does not do drugs and she does work ands so does lonnie.hes one of the best detailers around these parts,yes lonnie partys from time to time.but so does more than half this town and probably most of you on here running your mouths do to or have sometime or another.lonnie has change alot hes been trying to get his life back together.yeah you may call him a pussy or what ever,but who cares what does that have todo with anything all you all are doing is hiding your identity and running your mouth.and hes not gay.that rumor got started because of some dumbas*es that where mad at him for something he done and they made up some story that got spread around,as does anything around this town.somegot added to it,some got change in it and before you know it all these storys come about.so before you all go talking about someone check your facts first!!!
f!!k u and raten lonnie
somebody

Morehead, KY

#48 Jun 12, 2011
someone who has known him wrote:
<quoted text>f!!k u and raten lonnie
Hey I don't know who you think you are buddy but watch your mouth don't cuss me, you don't know me. So go F*ck yourself!!!!!!! If you got BALLS put your real name on here so we can all know who you are. I understand if you've had problems or issues with him in the past, but don't take it out on me and disrespect me and cuss me. I know Lonnie has done some stupid as* sh*t back in the day but we all have sometime or another. But believe it or not some people do change and it just so happens that he is changing for the better. The only reason I spoke up an said anything to start with is because I know how he feels. It really sucks when your trying to do better or have made some changes in your life and no one believes you or believes in you. Everyone has done nothing but dog him, an half of them don't even got there facts straight. Put yourself in his shoes, if you where associated with him at sometime or another, then I know that you know what I'm talking about.(So think about that!). I expect that I'll hear back from you?
Tasha

Morehead, KY

#49 Jun 12, 2011
someone who has known him wrote:
<quoted text>f!!k u and raten lonnie
I forgot to change my name back, I was the one who quoted you up above (just to let you know). So theres no mis communication.
what

Morehead, KY

#50 Jun 13, 2011
Waymore Blues wrote:
Is he kin to Joey W hitt class of 88 or 89. Jloey was one crazy s.o.b. what i hear after all these years he's just as crazy. Back in the day he got all the ladies freshman year he had a senior and they did it all the time and he never slowed down the 4 year he was in school. anyone know how to get in touch withhim
mr. joey has went down hill fast, he is now almost bald, teeth has all fallen/rotted out, must have been the drugs. that boy couldn't stay true to a girl if he tried and he likes to hit on them too! what a waste, i know!
someone who has known him

Salyersville, KY

#51 Jun 16, 2011
somebody wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I don't know who you think you are buddy but watch your mouth don't cuss me, you don't know me. So go F*ck yourself!!!!!!! If you got BALLS put your real name on here so we can all know who you are. I understand if you've had problems or issues with him in the past, but don't take it out on me and disrespect me and cuss me. I know Lonnie has done some stupid as* sh*t back in the day but we all have sometime or another. But believe it or not some people do change and it just so happens that he is changing for the better. The only reason I spoke up an said anything to start with is because I know how he feels. It really sucks when your trying to do better or have made some changes in your life and no one believes you or believes in you. Everyone has done nothing but dog him, an half of them don't even got there facts straight. Put yourself in his shoes, if you where associated with him at sometime or another, then I know that you know what I'm talking about.(So think about that!). I expect that I'll hear back from you?
hey b!Tch you damm sure dont know me and ill cuss any body i want as for putting my name on here im not that stupid but i proble know lonnie as good as any one I AM HIS FAMILY and he ant nothing but a ratten little coward he is a low life and always will be that dumb f!!k ant never going to change and if your sl!t ass associates with him u ant no better WH!RE
tiffany turner

Morehead, KY

#52 Jun 25, 2011
ok you all i know lonnie better then you all do now me and lonnie have almost been together for two years now and he has changed he may not of changed that much but we are working on it i know he has problem but tell me one person that dont everyone makes mistakes and i believe in second chances and lonnie is a good dad we dont get dallas as much as he want and he gets him what ever he want when he does have him so you all need to shut up it nice to know that you think about lonnie all the time i know hes good lookin his on my mind all the time to but for real you all need too grow up and remember that when you point your finger as someone there is three more pointing back at you i love lonnie whitt jr and he has changed you can believe me or not it dont matter to me.....
Deja

Morehead, KY

#53 Jun 25, 2011
Lonnie Whitt = Animal Abuser.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#54 Jul 15, 2011
Lonnie Whitt Jr is a screwed up idiot who needs his head examined!
alright

Morehead, KY

#55 Jul 16, 2011
joey is still ok he may be a little older but everybody gets that way. hes married to a highschool sweetheart and as for him hittin on women i think your full of sh-t.
steff

Morehead, KY

#56 Jul 17, 2011
i know jr he lies and cheats you out of money he sells drugs (pills)anywhere he can find them he owe's everyboby in the country money .hes been in jail for stealing a dog from the dog pound (went to jail for that)i know lonnie too.and wish ,i didn't.he is so scrwed up ,he will never change .he browed money off a friend of mine and she never got a penny of it back .hunand you say he is trying to change well let hope he don't set no fires to any stores in town like he did up here around where he used to live .the communty up here is better off with him gone.
someone who knows

Salyersville, KY

#57 Jul 18, 2011
steff wrote:
i know jr he lies and cheats you out of money he sells drugs (pills)anywhere he can find them he owe's everyboby in the country money .hes been in jail for stealing a dog from the dog pound (went to jail for that)i know lonnie too.and wish ,i didn't.he is so scrwed up ,he will never change .he browed money off a friend of mine and she never got a penny of it back .hunand you say he is trying to change well let hope he don't set no fires to any stores in town like he did up here around where he used to live .the communty up here is better off with him gone.
damm wright!!!!!!!!!!
Law suit

Las Vegas, NV

#59 Sep 17, 2011
Sue them Lonnie JR..
curious

Chicago, IL

#60 Sep 17, 2011
what is his tattoo of? Lol
mee

Morehead, KY

#61 Nov 19, 2012
i got one for u you think he's the s**t how about this. i just got my discovery pack from court and guess who the f**in rat is LONNIE WHITT JR.now you can judge him.
someone

Morehead, KY

#62 Nov 19, 2012
hay tiff. if was not a killer why did he let it slip to me about him haveing been evolved in the death's of those two guy's in elliott co. 40
Bratton Citizen

Morehead, KY

#63 Nov 19, 2012
All I have to say is he needs to stay clear of Bratton Road. He is not wanted! We have enough drug users and sellers. Move on!
Lonnie

Nicholasville, KY

#64 Nov 27, 2012
Me like boyz and Chinese

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 155,412
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 49 min yeah man 7,183
Mom of Rescued Child Praises McConnell in New Ad 1 hr call me crazy 5
lost cat 7 hr yes 4
Brenda Rudd 7 hr humm 22
stupid drivers!!! (Jan '11) 7 hr the devil makes t... 185
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Athenesword 131,107

Morehead Jobs

Morehead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morehead News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morehead

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]