Young couple Looking for another girl...

Young couple Looking for another girl for some bedroom fun

Posted in the Morehead Forum

Looking

Dawsonville, GA

#1 Aug 3, 2011
if interested please let me know
partygirl

Morehead, KY

#2 Aug 3, 2011
Looking wrote:
if interested please let me know
might be what are you looking for?
Wisdom

Hamilton, OH

#3 Aug 3, 2011
You really must be proud of yourself. And to think your dad may actually be proud of you........
Humm

Morehead, KY

#4 Aug 3, 2011
Oh look here. Here comes that dumbass, busybody Wisdom again sticking her fat ass in someone else's business - again. Wisdom, I know it must be frustrating to be fat and ugly and not getting any, but why do you feel compelled to try to impose your screwed up values on the rest of the world? Go finger yourself or something to relieve the tension, or do you think that may give you a social disease? Where is your sexually transmitted disease speech we all so love to hear? I have a suggestion, go start your own freaking thread so you can tell the rest of the world how wonderful and moral you are and how the rest of us are evil and going to hell for liking sex (and getting it). Go screw yourself - because no one else is going to.
Wisdom

Hamilton, OH

#5 Aug 3, 2011
Here is some to share...cant wait for your name to be posted on some health clinic alert...recognize any symptoms, HMMMM
Signs and Symptoms of Primary Syphilis

The primary stage of syphilis typically begins with a sore (called a "chancre") on the skin that initially exposed to the infection -- usually the genitals, rectum or mouth. The sore has been described as feeling like a button: firm, round, usually measuring half-an-inch across, and not tender to the touch. Swelling of the lymph nodes in the groin may occur, but the nodes are not usually tender either.
Infected individuals do not usually feel ill in the primary stage of syphilis, and the chancre heals spontaneously after 4 to 6 weeks. This is a problem because the syphilis has not gone away. Syphilis continues to spread throughout the body.

Signs and Symptoms of Secondary Syphilis

From the primary stage the disease moves into the secondary stage of syphilis. Secondary syphilis can often occur several weeks after the chancre heals, once the bacteria have spread through the body. An individual may feel sick' common symptoms include headache, achiness, loss of appetite and maybe rash.
The rash in secondary syphilis is usually reddish-brown in color, not itchy and widespread. However, the appearance of the rash's individual lesions can vary dramatically: they may be flat or raised; they may or may not be scaly; and there may or may not be pustules present. It is partially do to the variablity of this rash that led to syphilis being called "the great imitator," because it can resemble many other conditions. The rash can last for a few weeks or months.

Other symptoms of secondary syphilis include sores in the mouth, nose, throat, and on the genitals or folds of the skin. Lymph node swelling is common and patchy hair loss can occur.
Wisdom

Hamilton, OH

#6 Aug 3, 2011
If you wish to share something beside short term romp in the hay, perhaps you can take some of these home with you. Enjoy !!!!

Actions have consequences. I have yet to bring up anything concerning the morality of the issue- men need skanks...it makes the others look so much classier.

Bedbugs have feasted on sleeping humans for thousands of years. After World War II, they were eradicated from most developed nations with the use of DDT. This pesticide has since been banned because it's so toxic to the environment.

Spurred perhaps by increases in international travel, bedbugs are becoming a problem once again. The risk of encountering bedbugs increases if you spend time in places with high turnovers of night-time guests
Wow

Morehead, KY

#7 Aug 3, 2011
Not very particular, are you? Apparently your only criteria is "girl" and presumably breathing (and by nature of the request, slutty). How incredibly classy.
Looking

Dawsonville, GA

#8 Aug 5, 2011
partygirl wrote:
<quoted text>might be what are you looking for?
someone between 18 and 27, preferably good looking, no strings attatched just want to spice things up a little. we have been together two and a half years and just want to try something new
wondering

Winder, GA

#9 Aug 5, 2011
will you film this a girl 3way sounds hot
chubybunny

Hartford, CT

#11 Dec 3, 2012
Im looking for a sexy chuby girl for me and my husban we like to have fun if u are interestic.just contac me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heterosexual Pride Day 5 min Strel 5
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 7 min here 13,208
Wisdom and restrooms 8 min Strel 278
Morehead Inspiration Center (Aug '13) 44 min sailaway 44
Happy Independence Day 1 hr Constitution 101 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Traveler 149,017
Medicaid revamp 2 hr trump 19

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages