fufilled parent

Owingsville, KY

#1 Jan 14, 2009
what do u think about little jenny's my child just recently started and i love them they have great attitudes and great u when you come in put everything away for you ask detailed questions about the child they are GREAT
Deb

London, KY

#2 Jan 14, 2009
I used to work there and everyone there was great. Jenny was great to work for and they care a lot for each one of the kids that go there. I would gladly put my children there if I lived in morehead.
apb9808

Morehead, KY

#3 Jan 15, 2009
my kid goes there and i think the staff is fantastic. The kids all get tons of attention and i personally would not take my child anywhere else.
single

Morehead, KY

#4 Jan 15, 2009
they suck they dont watch there kidds what are you all talking about you dont know the other sight of jenny
what

Morehead, KY

#5 Jan 15, 2009
what I do know i like. The kids eat good. They are taken care of. As long as the kids are cared for is all that matters. people are human no one is perfect.
Single mom

Hillsboro, KY

#6 Jan 16, 2009
fufilled parent wrote:
what do u think about little jenny's my child just recently started and i love them they have great attitudes and great u when you come in put everything away for you ask detailed questions about the child they are GREAT
I amglad you have had a good experience bu I had a terrible one...they let may baby cry all day log and did not try to comfort her...several times I came to pick her up and there was no one in the room with her or the other children because they were out on the porch smoking.
feedingbaby

Morehead, KY

#7 Jan 16, 2009
I am breast feeding and I go in and out of there. I have never seen that. I have how ever went there and seen staff on breaks. When i go in there are workers inside. And doesn't your child go to Busy bees?
tiffney l

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Feb 2, 2010
feedingbaby wrote:
I am breast feeding and I go in and out of there. I have never seen that. I have how ever went there and seen staff on breaks. When i go in there are workers inside. And doesn't your child go to Busy bees?
Bozzy bees is great they have the best workeers! little jennys is stupid..jenny and melssa are the stupids people around they try to cause trouble! people at little jennys needs to grow up! when i was smaller i went to little jennys they are so rude! Also janny spanks the kids! i have a little boy and he goes go bizzy bees and he loves it they have good food! they always take good casre of him,HE HAS never came home with a mark on his arm !
Im a mommy 2

Owingsville, KY

#9 Feb 4, 2010
My kids go to bizzy bees too. And they love it! They ask to go there and not school. My children are 6 & 7 and they have been going there for about 5 years now. They are great and my kids are happy so what else matters?
stopit

Morehead, KY

#10 Feb 5, 2010
Im a mommy 2 wrote:
My kids go to bizzy bees too. And they love it! They ask to go there and not school. My children are 6 & 7 and they have been going there for about 5 years now. They are great and my kids are happy so what else matters?
You people need to shut your mouths. I wouldn't want anyone to know I was taking my child to a crook. The owner of Bizzy Bees frauded the government and pled guilty to the charges. I wouldn't brag about taking my kids there nor would I put some other place down. This thread wasn't started so you idiots could start bad mouthing good people. And I do know some of the others are good at what they are doing and well liked which is probably why you want to cut them down.
wondering

Dahlonega, GA

#11 Feb 5, 2010
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>You people need to shut your mouths. I wouldn't want anyone to know I was taking my child to a crook. The owner of Bizzy Bees frauded the government and pled guilty to the charges. I wouldn't brag about taking my kids there nor would I put some other place down. This thread wasn't started so you idiots could start bad mouthing good people. And I do know some of the others are good at what they are doing and well liked which is probably why you want to cut them down.
I am not here to put any daycare down every daycare has their flaws of what you like or disapprove of and that is why each of us parents choose where we send out children. I would guess that 99% of the daycares all participate in government assistance programs and I know that it has to be hard to keep track of everything that each of you all are responsible for, so hats off to all of you out there running the daycares so that we can go to work, we give you a chance and if you do not work out, and you do not give us the parents what we expect we have the choice to take our children somewhere else. I will say there are only a few daycares that have hours to help out just about any hour you work days or second shift.
Im a mommy 2

Owingsville, KY

#12 Feb 5, 2010
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>You people need to shut your mouths. I wouldn't want anyone to know I was taking my child to a crook. The owner of Bizzy Bees frauded the government and pled guilty to the charges. I wouldn't brag about taking my kids there nor would I put some other place down. This thread wasn't started so you idiots could start bad mouthing good people. And I do know some of the others are good at what they are doing and well liked which is probably why you want to cut them down.

The way they did fraud the government was only by helping people! If you got help from the state and your kids only went a few days a week they would turn in that they were full time and the hard working moms and dads wouldnt have to pay a co pay! So the kids would be going for free! So when you run your mouth make sure you know everthing!!!!!!!
stopit

Morehead, KY

#13 Feb 6, 2010
Im a mommy 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The way they did fraud the government was only by helping people! If you got help from the state and your kids only went a few days a week they would turn in that they were full time and the hard working moms and dads wouldnt have to pay a co pay! So the kids would be going for free! So when you run your mouth make sure you know everthing!!!!!!!
You probably don't "know everything" either. Fraud is still fraud no matter what you try to cover it with. She wasn't trying to help nobody but herself.
Wondering

AOL

#14 Feb 6, 2010
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>You probably don't "know everything" either. Fraud is still fraud no matter what you try to cover it with. She wasn't trying to help nobody but herself.
I have to agree. Fraud is still fraud and how can you respect people like that?
concearned

Vanceburg, KY

#15 Feb 12, 2010
Im a mommy 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The way they did fraud the government was only by helping people! If you got help from the state and your kids only went a few days a week they would turn in that they were full time and the hard working moms and dads wouldnt have to pay a co pay! So the kids would be going for free! So when you run your mouth make sure you know everthing!!!!!!!
i now have a felony because the daycare where i took my children turned in that she watched them when she didn't. i was also getting help paying for day care and now i can't even finde a job because of the felony
good people

Grayson, KY

#16 Feb 21, 2010
check first impressions daycare out on 801.(where kids corner use to be)it just now opened up.my child gose there and she loves it,she cries when she has to leave to go home!that say alot i how shes been taking care of!
also the owner and teachers are great,their not fake.you can tell!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Secular Humanist 171,804
China star 6 hr exactly 38
Liberals and protection of women 7 hr Wisdom 94
Making America Great Again! 7 hr Wisdom 73
pride festival 8 hr Logger 39
Drs at uk women's health Morehead (Aug '12) 8 hr Woof 46
Reality Prez 17 hr Hah 31

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages