wondering

Flemingsburg, KY

#1 Apr 1, 2009
wondering if anyone has tried to get a loan with them and if they are easy to work with
Thomas Jones

Morehead, KY

#2 Aug 26, 2011
wondering wrote:
wondering if anyone has tried to get a loan with them and if they are easy to work with
Dont know if there easy to work with or not the woman at the front desk was so rude and unproffesional i walked out.
curious...

Alto, GA

#3 Aug 27, 2011
I had a good experience! Got a loan and everything. And if she was rude, well she was probably having a bad day lol
well well

Morehead, KY

#4 Aug 27, 2011
wow seriously!!! i have had mostly nothing but good to say about the people at eagle finance! all though i do know dont let ur payment go very long over due mine was like 13 days and came to repo! but it all worked and there just doin there job.
for sale

United States

#5 Aug 27, 2011
well well wrote:
wow seriously!!! i have had mostly nothing but good to say about the people at eagle finance! all though i do know dont let ur payment go very long over due mine was like 13 days and came to repo! but it all worked and there just doin there job.
They came to get mine in just nine
Days! But they will work with you. I've just never heard of someone who will repo in 9 days
wow

United States

#6 Aug 27, 2011
for sale wrote:
<quoted text>They came to get mine in just nine
Days! But they will work with you. I've just never heard of someone who will repo in 9 days
If you drive past Caudill animal hospital on 158 all those cars there are repos from eagle
Maybe - maybenot

Morehead, KY

#7 Sep 8, 2011
Not all of them, Jake repos for other companies also.
wow

United States

#8 Sep 8, 2011
Maybe - maybenot wrote:
Not all of them, Jake repos for other companies also.
Well he told me personally they were all for Eagle.
Drake

Greenup, KY

#9 Apr 23, 2012
I have never heard of anyone towing any car in 9 days
wow

United States

#10 Apr 23, 2012
Drake wrote:
I have never heard of anyone towing any car in 9 days
I Hadn't either until the repo man knocked on my door.
Jake

Fort Myers, FL

#11 May 10, 2012
If you call and talk to Bill, he is usually pretty fair about shit. Let em know you're gonna be late before it's late!! I was over 2 months behind ... of course I had moved from the address on file.
morehead

Morehead, KY

#12 May 11, 2012
[QUOTE who="curious..."]I had a good experience! Got a loan and everything. And if she was rude, well she was probably having a bad day lol[/QUOTE]

I personally think that is her demenor. She is really friendly, I just think their payments are too high. I have had a loan with them and my husband has had several.
youdamnskippy

Louisville, KY

#13 Dec 3, 2012
Jake wrote:
If you call and talk to Bill, he is usually pretty fair about shit. Let em know you're gonna be late before it's late!! I was over 2 months behind ... of course I had moved from the address on file.
Smart!
legitornot

Lexington, KY

#14 Dec 10, 2012
I'm going to go out there and check it out wish me luck.
sue

Flatwoods, KY

#15 Jan 27, 2014
I have had loans there and they are very rude. Any time I've ever called or been there they have all had the same attitude and it wasn't very nice.
Past experience

Dahlonega, GA

#16 Jan 27, 2014
The blonde needs an attitude adjustment.
Got Repossessed

Morehead, KY

#17 Apr 26, 2014
Worst place ever!!! They will repossess your car, even for just a short time being late. Very rude and hateful people. They will act nice when you first get the loan, but God forbid your going to be late! I would suggest going somewhere else. Morehead Federal Credit Union is real good to work with.
Pinklove

Hockessin, DE

#18 Oct 25, 2014
How do you go about getting a vehicle financed with them? Will they only finance with certain car lots/dealerships?
Tim Timmerson

Grayson, KY

#19 Aug 6, 2015
Past experience wrote:
The blonde needs an attitude adjustment.
shelby? Yea she's a self important bitch. I dont know why she has such an attitude but she legit thinks shes far cuter than she is..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Patriot 148,986
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr River Tam 13,149
Maranda Mckenzie 4 hr Love you 13
Laura brown 4 hr The 4
Brittany Goodman in jail? 5 hr Daddy 24
Liberalism has its consequences 10 hr Wisdom 278
prince albert piercing 12 hr Strel 29

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages