Walter Blevins
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mid Life Crisis

Morehead, KY

#1 May 29, 2012
What is the deal with his hair?! He thinks he looks good or young? I saw him in the parade Monday. Strange looking.
knowing

Palo Alto, CA

#2 May 30, 2012
I think he grows his hair out to be cut for locks of love.
Polly Prissy Pants

Winchester, KY

#3 May 30, 2012
Locks for Love does NOT take gray hair. He's always been strange looking. ;)
nosey butt

Morehead, KY

#4 May 30, 2012
he is in the stephen foster story play. he acts in that because he enjoys it. what the heck is your problem with how he looks anyways? what happened to freedom of expression? i bet you're still holding on to middle school insecurity. you can't handle anybody looking different than the norm? i hate intolerant people.
McBrayer

Boynton Beach, FL

#5 May 30, 2012
nosey butt wrote:
he is in the stephen foster story play. he acts in that because he enjoys it. what the heck is your problem with how he looks anyways? what happened to freedom of expression? i bet you're still holding on to middle school insecurity. you can't handle anybody looking different than the norm? i hate intolerant people.
Someone just asked what deal was with your senators hair. Calm down. I think it's funny and good for a chuckle. No harm done.
Interesting

Lexington, KY

#6 May 30, 2012
Polly Prissy Pants wrote:
Locks for Love does NOT take gray hair. He's always been strange looking. ;)
How do you know they don't take gray hair? Have you tried to give them some? Bet you don't even know their phone number. He says he grows it for Locks of Love and he does have it cut off from time to time. There are people who take chemotherepy & loose their hair that had gray hair & they may want to keep it that color to look more natural. Some people will pick on everybody!
LOL

Morehead, KY

#7 May 30, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know they don't take gray hair? Have you tried to give them some? Bet you don't even know their phone number. He says he grows it for Locks of Love and he does have it cut off from time to time. There are people who take chemotherepy & loose their hair that had gray hair & they may want to keep it that color to look more natural. Some people will pick on everybody!
Really?! Is this the story circulating as to why he is growing that mess? Very funny and I applaude the person who started the rumor. Nice to end the night with a big laugh. And there has been 12" or more of hair cut how many times? I don't remember him cutting it once he started growing it out. To each their own, but at least he makes us smile.
Interesting

Morehead, KY

#8 May 30, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?! Is this the story circulating as to why he is growing that mess? Very funny and I applaude the person who started the rumor. Nice to end the night with a big laugh. And there has been 12" or more of hair cut how many times? I don't remember him cutting it once he started growing it out. To each their own, but at least he makes us smile.
I have seen him wth it short.
Taylor Told You So

Ardsley, NY

#9 Jun 1, 2012
I have seen him with it short as well. As for locks of love, it doesn't matter what color the hair is.(for the most part) with long hair that is donated they can color it or leave it the natural color. Hahahaha "don't take gray hair" hahaha. Boy someone pulled that right out of their a$@.
i like it

Morehead, KY

#10 Jun 1, 2012
When I see him I don't think about his political screw-ups, but only about his hair. Shaking my head and chuckling...hahaha.
chemogirl

Morehead, KY

#11 Jun 15, 2012
Locks of love takes hair if ANY color, I reeived a hair piece while going thru chemo, altho mine was not gray, it was an option........and now help out with the organization...people with all hair types lose their hair........
watcher

United States

#12 Jun 24, 2014
he tells the story about locks of love to pull votes plain and simple, but has he told about the 1 millon dollar retirement he will draw for one term as rowan county judge exc. he all ready draws 2 pensions from the state, i dont think rowan county should be responsible for 87000 a year to fund him for nothing
Oooooooooo

Newland, NC

#13 Jun 25, 2014
of all the problems with that man, you care about his hair? his hair is actually his best feature.
Red Head

Winter Haven, FL

#14 Jul 18, 2014
Walter is a great man & person! It's 2014 who cares about his hair! To many haters in Morehead for me!
why

Morehead, KY

#15 Jul 29, 2014
I just don't understand why people continue to vote for him. What has he truely done for you and I? Just another in the good ole boy system.
friend of his

Mooresville, NC

#16 Aug 7, 2014
what ever he looks like ,he is one of the best people you will ever hope to know.
really

Morehead, KY

#17 Aug 8, 2014
friend of his wrote:
what ever he looks like ,he is one of the best people you will ever hope to know.
Walter Blevins is nothing more than a sponge and is only about himself.
Oooooooooo

Lexington, KY

#18 Aug 8, 2014
friend of his wrote:
and if he doesn't know you and what you can do for him, he doesn't give a turd about you
friend

Mooresville, NC

#19 Aug 9, 2014
if you only knew how wrong you are.He has helped so many people who needed something.He just dont brag about it.
Oooooooooo

Lexington, KY

#20 Aug 9, 2014
friend wrote:
if you only knew how wrong you are.He has helped so many people who needed something.He just dont brag about it.
He has helped so many people who needed something from him, and who had something to GIVE HIM IN RETURN. That is my point. He is the worst kind of career politician.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min Feb 2018 173,008
I miss you honey 1 hr john 5
Making America Great Again! 1 hr Wisdom 210
Kathy Pool 2 hr Tbone 1
Rowan County Clerk 2 hr Wisdom 44
"Wisdom" headed to eternal Hell with the "dolts... 3 hr Wisdom 3
do you know tamela kidd or clevenger or thornsb... 14 hr Older timer 9

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages