Just Chillin 40313

West Liberty, KY

#22 Nov 19, 2008
I am interested in him because thats my right.It does make sense to me and thats all it matters.Yes I am someone that was married to him .I also live in Morehead .Yes they are alot of people that does worst than him and i agree with that.But he is such a sweet person when he isnt on drugs .He needs help with the drug promblem because he lose's his children and hits rock's bottom. I am someone that cares .
Looking for info

United States

#23 Nov 19, 2008
hmm... this is getting interesting, isnt?
simple

Richmond, KY

#24 Nov 19, 2008
hum tell me wrote:
Who is that Bria Law does she live here in morehead ?How old?can anyone tell me anything about her?
yes i can. she lives here in morehead. shes 18 and shes my best friend...that all you need to know
Just Chillin 40313

West Liberty, KY

#25 Nov 19, 2008
well thats not all that I need to know .Does she know that I was with him Monday nite .She needs to watch her Man if thats what she calls him .I am no chicken shit
simple

Richmond, KY

#26 Nov 19, 2008
Just Chillin 40313 wrote:
well thats not all that I need to know .Does she know that I was with him Monday nite .She needs to watch her Man if thats what she calls him .I am no chicken shit
well heather she is due on february 29th...are you trying to start shit or are you being serious?
simple

Richmond, KY

#27 Nov 19, 2008
correction: february 23rd
bria law

Cleveland, GA

#28 Nov 19, 2008
okay, im bria law. im the one pregnant with mark's baby, and listen here dumb bitch, you werent with him monday night...but if you want him, take him, if he's that easy to lose.
bria law

Cleveland, GA

#29 Nov 19, 2008
honestly, this are some of the most hurtful things that i have ever seen in my entire life. mark and i just found out that we are having a little boy, and that was so amazing. i thought that we had an amazing relationship, but some things on here are leading me to believe differntly. im not a bad person, and none of you know me, or who i am. marks married right now, so the girl that thinks she was with him monday night, i know better, atleast i think that i do. i dont get cheated on, and i dont beleive in waisting my heart, so if someone really is with mark other than me, id appreciate you letting me know. im not gonna be mad, but it will prove what kind of person that you and him both are. it just really sucks, cause i believe that mark is a better person than that. thanks.
Just Chillin 40313

West Liberty, KY

#30 Nov 19, 2008
No thanks dumb bitch .He is your baby now u rock him to sleep.I didnt want him from the start .I just needed to make a point .That I still have the touch.I was married to him .I sure hope that u can make him do right and keep him from stealing anymore trucks haha and keep him away from walmart he got caught there stealing also.Beware Morehead Gregory Mark Adkins Jr is on the prowl he must be on Xanaxa again.if u think he has been agood ole boy look at jailtracker.com under Gregory Mark Adkins bday 01-20-83.I would think twice Bria about having a connection with him .I have his son.U must know who I am by now.I am Heather .Mark has my name on his chest.look u might fine a nother girls name close to that named Mary.U got anything else to say
bria law

Cleveland, GA

#31 Nov 19, 2008
heather honey, you might have the "touch". and it aint your name it's your initials. i know cayden, i know who your mom is, and everything. i know mark very well, ive known him my entire life. and i dont need you to try to inform me of who he is or what he does. i know he's done bad things in the past, but thats the past, and so are you. i get your voice mails on his phone every time that you call. and to be honest, i could really care less if you are fuckin him, cuz if he's dumb enough to cheat on me, i dont need his ass anyways. and mark isnt on shit, so dont start stuff that has nothing to do with you. he's actually getting ready to go to rehab. i want you to know im not a "hardcore" person. and i dont care what you and him had, nor what you have. but if it makes you feel better, keep talkin, cause i aint listening.
bria law

Cleveland, GA

#32 Nov 19, 2008
and i know that you aint heather, mary! and your name aint on him. lol. poor girl.
Just Chillin 40313

West Liberty, KY

#33 Nov 19, 2008
well bitch it looks like u are listening.yes we do have a son and thats something that u cant take.yes look Bria Mary name is on Mark.my Initials is on his chest .doest that look good when he walks around naked.I have always wanted a man that had another womens initials on him.like i said u can have his sticky fingers maybe he can go to walmart and steal your and his child some clothes since he dont have a job.Hell he might steal u a truck since u dont have any wheels I have heard and read it in the papers that he is real good with sticky fingers
TACO

Elmhurst, IL

#34 Nov 19, 2008
bria law wrote:
and i know that you aint heather, mary! and your name aint on him. lol. poor girl.
GET RID OF THAT LOSER AND COME TO CHICAGO
Just Chillin 40313

West Liberty, KY

#36 Nov 19, 2008
GREGORY MARK ADKINS

GREGORY MARK ADKINS Age: 25
Birth Date: 1/20/1983
Weight: 215 Height: 5' 8''
Eye Color: BLU Hair Color: BRO
Sex: M Race: W
Address: 332 DARK HOLLIOW RD - CLEARFIELD, KY 40313

Arrest Date: 8/4/2008
Arresting Officer: MIRUS Badge #: 116
Arresting Agency: MOREHEAD POLICE DEPT
Booked Date: 8/4/2008
Offense Date: 8/4/2008
Release Date: 9/23/2008
Class:

----------

- Charges -
Code Description Bond Bond Type Fine
24040 THEFT BY UNLAWFUL TAKING/DISP-AUTO 0 0
01401 CRIMINAL MISCHIEF, 1ST DEGREE 0 0
28030 RECEIVING STOLEN PROPERTY O/$300 0 0

look everyone go to jailtracker.com and look at his mug shot
bria law

Cleveland, GA

#37 Nov 19, 2008
well. im on the phone with heather right now, so i know your not her. lol. and he's at work right now...so keep goin. heather and i both know that you arent her, so yea.
bria law

Cleveland, GA

#38 Nov 19, 2008
i know what jail tracker says. i went and seen him the whole time he was in jail.
Just Chillin 40313

West Liberty, KY

#39 Nov 19, 2008
Bitch u dont know me I am Not mary and who ever she is I dont fucking care .I know who I am .Maybe u need too look in the mirror and figure ur self out .Mary's name is on his belly .Bitch look here I am not Mary.We will Mark in jail again over child support.I have had him put there before .He is nothing but a dead beat dad and u must not be much more because u would get the hell out of dodge now before u and your child gets hurt by the well known Sticky fingers .U might need to ask Mark to steal u a car trailer that way he can have something to hual your fat fucking ass around in because I heard Mama and Papa isnt making anymore truck payments .
Just Chillin 40313

West Liberty, KY

#40 Nov 19, 2008
Bitch u didnt call me thats for sure .
bria law

Cleveland, GA

#41 Nov 19, 2008
for one, mama and papa dont make the payments. mamaw does. for two, he has not tattoo on his stomach, just his chest. ummm im not fat....and my name aint bitch, it's bria. and like you said, all you've done is "heard". dont call me a dead beat, nor mark. mark is an amazing dad, i would know that because i just got off the phone with heather and we are going to get cayden in a few hours. regardless of who you are, you need to find something better to talk about than me and mark. anyone who reads the morehead news would know that mark got arrested for stealing a truck and trailer, so stop pretending like you know so many facts that others dont know. your humorous to me really, heather and i both actually.
Just Chillin 40313

West Liberty, KY

#42 Nov 19, 2008
well Bitch do u need to borrow a pair of glasses because he has her name on his belly.yes Miss Bria -Bitch .I have seen u more than once and ur ass is bigger than Grand Canyon.U might need to help Mark steal that car wagon .Plus go to the Advance Auto and get u all a set of shocks for that truck I seen u all the other day and it was mighty mighty Low to the ground.Hell if u dont have the money for the parts for the truck I am sure Mark could use his stickly fingers again .He has a trophy beeing the # 1 thieve in Morehead .U gonna run your dick licker some more .hey by the way Miss Bitch O I mean by the way Ms Bria .Do u need to borrow my toy for u because mark dick is so small it plays Hidden and Seek

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Marie 136,236
Drinking on Sunday. 3 hr Touro 14
Hillary- the lefts next big empty suit. 4 hr Wisdom 4
Using handicap parking 9 hr Real Handicapped 18
Tammy ricer 10 hr star 26
Van Stevens Moving! 11 hr AzzKicker 3
Lori Back (Oct '14) Sun lil guy 6
More from around the web

Morehead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE