Does anyone know Mark ADKINS THAT LIVES ON DARK HOLLER?HE IS A REAL PRICK
Mother Goose

West Liberty, KY

#2 Oct 27, 2008
Nope not me.
This is some funny stuff

Morehead, KY

#3 Oct 28, 2008
Yeah, why is he a prick? He is usually a really nice person, just does a lot of dumb shit. He can be a real freaking tard sometimes, but would do anything for a friend.
ydoesitmatter

Langley, KY

#4 Oct 28, 2008
all mark does is hurt women and lie and cheat ...he is a good person just when he is on dope he isnt his self
ydoesitmatter

Langley, KY

#5 Oct 28, 2008
isnt on dope sorry
lttlntty2

Winder, GA

#6 Oct 28, 2008
I have known Mark since he was 6, and he has always had one of the biggest hearts of anyone you would ever have the joy of knowing. He does stupid stuff, who doesnt??? He who is without blame cast the first stone.
ydoesitmatter

Langley, KY

#7 Oct 28, 2008
noone is casting any stones here just chatting but my though of him is nothing good while he is on dope ...I guess dope changes people everyday .But he will seal anything while he is on xanax thats for sure ...Mark was my first love and I will never forget him
mark Rocks

Heath, OH

#8 Oct 28, 2008
mark was my first love too, well once he got me all xanaxed out of my mind and we did like 25 thirties, hehe. Oh I love me some markie. Love it love it. He tried to steal a new car on xanax not to long ago, lol. for me.
ydoesitmatter

Langley, KY

#9 Oct 28, 2008
yes he did and he ass might go to prison for that ...O yea. me and mark has done alot together when I did stuff.we hAD some wild days in clearfield area .he will steal anything when he is on Xanax thats for sure.Mark is a ok guy when he isnt on drugs ...
ydoesitmatter

Langley, KY

#11 Oct 28, 2008
it wasnt for me at all ...I have a f*cking car ..u must be talking about yourself...if Mark was going to do anything for me he would drop off the face of earth
the truth will be told

Grayson, KY

#12 Nov 8, 2008
Yes,I know him he is going to have a baby by this girl, he is in jail.Im sure he will be a dead beat daddy.
oh yeah

Heath, OH

#13 Nov 9, 2008
he tries to be a good dad to the son he already has, but he has a case of the dumbass and everytime he gets back on his feet he thinks its party time and screws up.
PillBilly of morehead

West Liberty, KY

#14 Nov 10, 2008
I never did know Mark to be a father .He has 1 kid that he dont clam .That sounds like him .He isnt nothing but a loser and he needs to drop off the face of earth . I dont care if he goes to jail and stays .I know one girl wont be there this time and thats me
KY GIRL

Lexington, KY

#15 Nov 13, 2008
I knew Mark BEFORE he got "crazy" and i think he was and is a good person... he just needed direction and love. If you take a look at his role models... poor guy... I wished that he would have made different choices... but he was always good to me.
40351 class 2004

Sandy Hook, KY

#16 Nov 15, 2008
It doesnt matter about his role models.It is left up to Mark to make something out of his self.If u take Mark when he wasnt on drugs he is a fine guy .But as some he has a women that loves him .he f&cks up everytime.Now he just got into trouble trying to steal a truck while he was on Xanaxs like always he does this to hisself everytime.maybe Mama and papa wont get him out of this trouble because he has been in and out of jail and always gets out faster than anyone else that does the same crime.didnt mean to make anyone made just trying to get the point out about Mark Adkins
WTF

Milton, IN

#17 Nov 17, 2008
He said that he was raped thats why he doesn't claim that kid LOL.....
wtf is this

Campton, KY

#18 Nov 18, 2008
He dont clam 1 of his kids.He has 2 kids .I heard a girl named amanda Qusberry baby is his.She lives with a women now .I would do if I lived with Mark aswell.He is a stupid ass drugie .He will steal you blind if u shut your eyes .
simple

Palo Alto, CA

#19 Nov 18, 2008
wtf is this wrote:
He dont clam 1 of his kids.He has 2 kids .I heard a girl named amanda Qusberry baby is his.She lives with a women now .I would do if I lived with Mark aswell.He is a stupid ass drugie .He will steal you blind if u shut your eyes .
no, amanda quesinberry is not pregnant by him. bria law is tho.
hum tell me

West Liberty, KY

#20 Nov 19, 2008
Who is that Bria Law does she live here in morehead ?How old?can anyone tell me anything about her?
KY GIRL

Lexington, KY

#21 Nov 19, 2008
Why are you guys so interested in Mark? It really doesnt make a lot of sense. If you dont like him and etc... then why do you care who he dates and who has his baby? The way i look at it- it isnt any of your business just as it isnt any of mine. If you live in Morehead you see that there are a lot more people that do worse things than Mark. And I also must speak from experience that sometimes the life we have had helps determine the life we make....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
srg 7 min Keep up the good ... 16
How Dictators Get Started 8 min Wisdom 41
Welcome to a Dictatorship Government 11 min The Harsh Taskmaster 21
Miss Ole ireland 17 min Valerie 1
Trump Should Build a Wall on the Canadian Border 1 hr Wisdom 26
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 159,435
Lakeside Christian Academy (Aug '15) 2 hr Jezus 14

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages