First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tired of being brow beat

Morehead, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2009
I don't know about anyone else that works at this place but am I the only one that feels like I've been brow beat and treated unfair?
soft talker

Broken Arrow, OK

#2 Feb 11, 2009
if it makes you feel any better,,,,,,,,no, i'm sure you're not the only one
ONE MAN

West Liberty, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2009
nope u aren't the only one they have been screwing people since it opened
SWEETIE

West Liberty, KY

#4 Feb 11, 2009
Bad place to work
2cents

Owensboro, KY

#5 Feb 11, 2009
automotive industry is cut throat like many industries...never know when they will be walkin' ya out!
lol

Winder, GA

#6 Feb 11, 2009
If you dont like Guardian leave. Your stupid if you think you can get a job in the area that pays what guardian pays. So qiut your crying and be thankful you have a job
2cents

Owensboro, KY

#7 Feb 11, 2009
lol wrote:
If you dont like Guardian leave. Your stupid if you think you can get a job in the area that pays what guardian pays. So qiut your crying and be thankful you have a job
I agree with that. There are problems no matter where you work just be happy that you get to go to work.
comment

Cleveland, GA

#8 Feb 11, 2009
hell some people at walmart make more money than people do at guardian try there
lol wrote:
donewrong

Morehead, KY

#9 Feb 11, 2009
f*ck guardian, that wh*re april jennings works there and its as bad a st. claire everyone screwing everyone, morehead is getting bad for adultry, im suprise there is more HIV floating around.
yeahbuddy

Campton, KY

#10 Feb 11, 2009
you must not watch tv, read or get out of the house much. incase you havent noticed, adultry is everywhere and not just morehead. HIV is everywhere...and it doesnt "float" around, its spread by sexual contact. whats your education level??? 2nd grade???
Guardian worker

Lexington, KY

#11 Feb 12, 2009
Guardian is not a bad place to work. I am for one thankful that I have a job to support my family and I'm so sick of hearing about how it's a big w*ore factory. I've worked thair for 8 years and So does my husband and we've never had any trouble. I't is full of people with great personalities and who know how to take a joke when one is thrown at you. Why bash the place?
just me

Toccoa, GA

#12 Feb 16, 2009
I use to work at Guardian and I had a blast with all the people there. I agree with you Guardian worker. A JOB is hard to come by these days.
Former Employer

Cleveland, GA

#13 Feb 16, 2009
I used to work at gaurdian and i absolutley loved it. I do think that it was pretty shady though that right after completing my hours as atemp to get hired in full time they let me go. There excuse was I missed 3 days in 6 months. Yeah a real good reason to fire someone huh! And every time i mssed i had a Dr. note that was ligite...Oh well life goes on and i am quite thankful that i left there because i got a jiob 2 weeks later that pays triple what i would have been making as a full time employee there, so goes to show, everything does happen for a reason. I am a firm believer in that anyways:)
Boyfriend

Morehead, KY

#14 Feb 17, 2009
F*ck you donewrong. If you have something to say about April at least be big enough to let me know who you are!!!!!!!!!1
PISSED

Morehead, KY

#15 Feb 17, 2009
ur just mad dakota cause u cant keep a f****** thing in ur life ur always out to f*** someone over and so ur wife cheated on u get the f*** over it!
even more pissed

Olive Hill, KY

#16 Feb 17, 2009
Dakota you have NO F**KING room to talk about adultry! you have f**ked quite a few ppl at Lowes!
including one of the biggest whores of lowes, AND thereS no wonder your a** dont have HIV!!! And how do you have the right to talk about april? At least she has a good man,a job and a house of her own and what do you have? Not a f**king thing! no job, and you live with your momma! and why? Bc you cant seem to keep your D**K outta everyone!!! STOP MAKING MORE BABIES WHEN YOU CANT EVEN TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS, DUMB A**!!!!
a friend

Morehead, KY

#17 Feb 17, 2009
hey donewrong,you better watch your mouth cause scottie will mash it for you,i promise he dont play!!!!
a friend

Morehead, KY

#18 Feb 17, 2009
and april is a good person and a good mother,dont say bad things about her

Since: Feb 09

Dawsonville, GA

#19 Feb 27, 2009
yeah i am a fomer guardian employee and i loved it and love my job and the peeps i worked with and bcame good friends with. BUT however i have never saw a place that was so rude and two faced in my life. they are not a company that appreciates their employees! they did me dirty here recently and just told em to kiss my @$$ n left. they dont care about ne one but themselves. Ne one who tries to defend them must be the ones hi up who dont get $h!t on!
someone

Lexington, KY

#20 Feb 27, 2009
Guardian worker wrote:
Guardian is not a bad place to work. I am for one thankful that I have a job to support my family and I'm so sick of hearing about how it's a big w*ore factory. I've worked thair for 8 years and So does my husband and we've never had any trouble. I't is full of people with great personalities and who know how to take a joke when one is thrown at you. Why bash the place?
I also agree with that my husband and i also work there. We've never had any trouble. It is a good place to work, with alot of good people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr DISSIDENT 166,363
Our school systems have truly become dumb 1 hr Volleyball parent 25
Brittney poe where is she thesw days 1 hr Curious 1
Wisdom stays silent. 1 hr Andy 18
Wisdom failed again 1 hr Andy 83
The most useless President 2 hr Andy 659
Morehead Inspiration Center (Aug '13) 7 hr Tammy D 47

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages