Piano Lessons in Morehead

Piano Lessons in Morehead

Posted in the Morehead Forum

Piano teacher

Lexington, KY

#1 Jul 16, 2012
I am a piano teacher in Morehead. I have played professionally for many years with several credible acts. I specialize in Jazz and Classical repertoire but can offer lessons in any type of area that you wish to learn. If you are interested please reply to this thread and I can give you more information. Thank you
Moreinfoneeded

Clarkesville, GA

#2 Jul 20, 2012
I am interested in more information, if you don't mind posting it here. Thanks!
Piano teacher wrote:
I am a piano teacher in Morehead. I have played professionally for many years with several credible acts. I specialize in Jazz and Classical repertoire but can offer lessons in any type of area that you wish to learn. If you are interested please reply to this thread and I can give you more information. Thank you
silver

United States

#3 Nov 3, 2013
I am looking for a teacher for my three yr old son. Email me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 13 min Terra Firma 12,024
Is Wisdom useful? 32 min Wisdom 27
Cave Run 57 min Wisdom 41
Women who have kids just for government money 1 hr Help 8
lasy loosers 1 hr Luke Bryan 2
who is that girl that drives that red mustang? 1 hr new to town 1
Rachael Cornett 2 hr Yes 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages