Jamaica Hinton
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Friend

Olive Hill, KY

#1 May 8, 2012
I am trying to find Jamaica Hinton, it appears she has moved. They had some puppies for sell and was trying to find out if they had any more.
knowing

Nicholasville, KY

#2 May 9, 2012
i dont know where jamie lives now but she is not the one that had the puppies for sale her brother and his wife did and i know where they are my mother has the best one has had all shots and is in better shape that than the mother or the other pup if you would like to get hold of them will ask them and and you can give me info on how they can get hold of you and i will relay it to them
knowing

Nicholasville, KY

#3 May 9, 2012
and to let you know he is black and white and is a very small dog and in very good health up to date on all shots
friend

Richmond, KY

#4 May 9, 2012
Yes, i was aware of that but could not remember the sister in laws name (brothers wife). I would like to get in touch with her. I don't want to put a phone number on here, do you have an email address that i can email. I have one with my name assoicated with it and don't want to put it on here either. If i have to i will create one.
knowing

Nicholasville, KY

#5 May 9, 2012
here is one i dont use all the time but use sometimes so send it to it as i very seldom use it so not afraid to put it on here [email protected]
knowing

Nicholasville, KY

#6 May 9, 2012
just let me know when you send it so i can check it
Friend

Olive Hill, KY

#7 May 9, 2012
about to send the email.
yeaaa

Morehead, KY

#8 May 10, 2012
Wow, the old crazy lady put her email up on Topix..
knowing

Nicholasville, KY

#9 May 10, 2012
i am not even going to comment on this you all have no respect we have a death in the family but i guess you all think that is funny too
yeaaau

Dahlonega, GA

#10 May 11, 2012
You did comment though. I thought you only posted on here with your real name?
jennifer hinton

Nicholasville, KY

#11 May 12, 2012
This is zacks wife, I no longer have the puppies but the mommy is still for sale just throwing that out there
Mary

Nicholasville, KY

#12 May 12, 2012
yeaaau wrote:
You did comment though. I thought you only posted on here with your real name?
I don't know who you are, but it is about time for you all to leave my mom and family alone. Like mom said you had no respect, we have just lost a loved one and you all still want to start. LAY OFF!!!!
moreheadtaxpayer

Olive Hill, KY

#13 May 27, 2012
Not sure where she is (jamie) but I am sure if you follow a guy with a pocket full of pills you will find her.
agreed

Nicholasville, KY

#14 Jun 30, 2012
Moreheadtaxpayer I completely agree :-)
Friend

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Jul 16, 2012
I have not checked this for a while, Jennefer, is the mom of the puppies still for sale. I may be interested. Thanks.
knowing

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Jul 16, 2012
this is not jenn but the mom of the puppies is no longer around sorry, but my mom has one of her pups if you get hold of them she may be interested in selling him he is has had all his shots and everything he is very healthy
Friend

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Jul 16, 2012
Are you saying get intouch with your mom, is she the one with the male puppy.
Info

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Jul 17, 2012
Does she live in the old trailer again on Hwy 32?
knowing

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Jul 18, 2012
yes she is the one with the male puppy and jenn lives with them for now and if you want to give me a number or an email or something then i can have them get in touch with you
Friend

Richmond, KY

#20 Jul 18, 2012
Thanks, i have your email, i contacted you before. I stopped by the trailer they lived in about a year ago, are they back there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Szabo 166,303
Roger Hokbrook 18 hr NeverEver 1
Wisdom failed again 19 hr uncle joe 82
Wisdom stays silent. 19 hr uncle joe 17
Kim Davis 19 hr uncle joe 43
Meth dealers in Rowan county 20 hr Hans 4
The real O.G Anthony C Wed Unpleased partner 8

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance