Morehead, KY

#3 Oct 22, 2012
myob trouble maker
lookatthestars

Olive Hill, KY

#4 Oct 22, 2012
buyer wrote:
<quoted text>He wants to make money!!!
Buyer? Stupid pill head. He wants to make money? Tell him Go get 2 jobs and bust his ass and stop spending money on pills and doing them and he will have money. Stupid hillbilly.
Daughter

Morehead, KY

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Ummm this is his daughter. He did have a job and quit. How about you worry about yourself and get a life and stop posting about people. Say something to somebody's face???
Mandy

Ashburn, VA

#6 Oct 6, 2013
Childish ads people. Too chicken to use they own names but busy enough to run they mouths when they don't know. Grow one then comes back and say it upfront punks. I've known him for years. Believe that Thomas has a reason behind everything he does, you just too blind to see it
WMD

Cleveland, GA

#7 Oct 12, 2013
their are at lest 5 Thomas Carrolls in or around the Morehead area
Brit

La Vergne, TN

#8 Mar 19, 2014
Um, that is my cousin and most of you all running your mouth don't even know him. He is a good person so how about you worry about yourself and stop worrying about someone you don't even know!
wow

Perry, GA

#9 Mar 20, 2014
Brit wrote:
Um, that is my cousin and most of you all running your mouth don't even know him. He is a good person so how about you worry about yourself and stop worrying about someone you don't even know!
Wow such a genius to bring a thread back to the top after it's been dead for months, are your parents related?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 21 min Jonah1 14,938
single women 35-50 (May '12) 27 min Looking 55
Wisdom and restrooms 1 hr Strel 308
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Strel 149,884
Lying Hillary. 1 hr Wisdom 8
Hillary for President!!! 3 hr shut her up 381
Rowan co trading post 4 hr Jason 3

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages