First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Morehead, KY

#23 Nov 21, 2009
Did the Rev. Furman preach any? I am curious as what kind of message someone like him would preach to a congregation, he's not much of a neighbor, what is he like as a rev.?
willing to help

Morehead, KY

#24 Nov 21, 2009
Slaty Point Baptist on 1722 or River Road. It is a small church and everyone there is loving and kind. Sunday School starts at 10 and morning service is at 11. Sunday evening service is at 6 and Wednesday evening service is at 7. I would be willing to give you a ride. email me at aejones526@hotmail.com Thanks for being brave enough to ask. I know that God will honor your effort.
knows a good church

Cleveland, GA

#25 Nov 22, 2009
Charity Freewill Baptist Church on KY 519 is an awesome church, there is so much love there, check it out.. Robert Kidd is the pastor, you can really feel God's love in this church
willing to help

Morehead, KY

#26 Nov 22, 2009
knows a good church wrote:
Charity Freewill Baptist Church on KY 519 is an awesome church, there is so much love there, check it out.. Robert Kidd is the pastor, you can really feel God's love in this church
I agee, Charity Freewill Baptist is a good church. I have attended that church in the past, as a matter of fact, that is the church that my husband and I were married in. Robert Kidd is a good man of God and you do the the Sprit when he stats to teach and prech.
friendly neighbor

Georgetown, KY

#27 Nov 24, 2009
I agree with Brownie and new member. Crosspoint is a very good church. Just pray that God will lead you to the right place for you.
Investor

Morehead, KY

#28 Nov 25, 2009
myft wrote:
oh, yeah, go to the elliotville church, just dont make a pass at curious's hubby...gossip.
Yes and watch out for the preacher. If he doesn't agree with you, he will go around talking about you in a negative way. Go at your own risk.
misskitty

Morehead, KY

#29 Nov 25, 2009
Morehead Church of Christ is a good one.
msugirl

Morehead, KY

#30 Nov 25, 2009
Be careful what you say about other churches. God is watching...
tommm

Morehead, KY

#31 Nov 25, 2009
church of christ is the one
god bless help me

Morehead, KY

#32 Nov 25, 2009
yea well i am going off and on to other churches i need one just for me i am great with kids hope i can find one that need a sunday school teacher or somen
tommm

Morehead, KY

#33 Nov 25, 2009
morehead church of christ is the one for you come see for your safe wed night 6pm sun10am to 12pm and sun night 6pm
alternatives

Mount Sterling, KY

#34 Nov 28, 2009
god bless help me wrote:
yea well i am going off and on to other churches i need one just for me i am great with kids hope i can find one that need a sunday school teacher or somen
You don't have to belong to a church in order to have faith. Considering your transportation problems, maybe it would be easier for you to get what you need from the internet and your bible for now. There's lots of good sites on the web that have message boards, groups, even books that you can legally download for free. With all of the information that is available today there is no reason why you should not be able to pursue your faith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min Joe Kerr 4,127
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Ari son of Anarchy 152,794
Sam sorrell 2 hr jwk 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Phil Greer 130,960
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr LIbEralS 26,250
Would you trust a veteran to run the sheriff de... 11 hr Touro 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 11 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,160
•••
•••
Morehead Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Morehead Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••