little perry rd
concerned citizen

Grayson, KY

#1 Oct 11, 2010
im very concerned about who lives out there... its a bunch from ohio..the son is a car theif.. with 2 outstanding warrents on him... the mother is a 2 time convicted felon for crack cocane and setting a truck on fire.stole the home she lives in now and was arrested at work...think someone needs to look into this..
kentuckygirl

Morehead, KY

#2 Oct 11, 2010
ummmm...hate to sound nosey, but i live kinda near there....so who are these people?? Am I at risk of being broken into?(my house or car) I mean, what do you think? These people are threatening or you just think they belong in jail for the outstanding warrants?? Please explain.
OneWhoKnows

Olive Hill, KY

#3 Oct 11, 2010
These claims are just an attempt of a once-again gf to give a soon to be x-wife some grief and pain. I know this person. She is not a threat to you or your property, unless you try to mess with her family.

Cindy, don't do these things
concerned citizen

Grayson, KY

#4 Oct 12, 2010
dont know who you think i am but ya got the name all wrong...that is his ex wife before you... shes.. MARRIED...anything that is said about that family can be proven by public records....jailtracker is free kay tackett. type it in and see. 2 more amazing photos on jailtracker in ohio.. of her and her son.
hmmmmm

Commerce, GA

#5 Oct 15, 2010
just moved here.. live about a half mile from little perry...went to that jailtracker and shes there... id be careful if you live on that road.. i know im gonna install security lights.. and alarms on the doors ..
curious

Morehead, KY

#6 Oct 16, 2010
DOES KAY TACKETT STILL WORK AT WAL-MART? SHE USED TO I DO KNOW FOR A FACT. SHE USED TO BE MARRIED TO SOME OF MY FAMILY.
break

Commerce, GA

#7 Oct 17, 2010
curious wrote:
DOES KAY TACKETT STILL WORK AT WAL-MART? SHE USED TO I DO KNOW FOR A FACT. SHE USED TO BE MARRIED TO SOME OF MY FAMILY.
which family are you.... stone... rhondebeck... r tackett... or her latest victim.
Chase

Morehead, KY

#8 Oct 18, 2010
What a bunch of pathetic lame people. You should know that a slander investigation and warrant is issued for david and cindy laboiteaux. If either of you have the balls to coem say something to me. Your more than welcome. I do promise you the best ass whoopen you will ever get. Keep your pathetic bullshit off this site, or you will pay for it in court. I promise. Better yet GET YOUR SHIT OUT OF MY HOUSE, I AM NOT A STORAGE UNIT. UNDERSTAND.
Kay

Morehead, KY

#9 Oct 18, 2010
Dear miss cindy, you have got to be the ugliest, fat ass bitch i have ever seen, you and dave deserve each other, your both look like old drunkin bar whores. By the way if you have the guts to speak to my face, ill meet you anywhere youd like. If anyone wants to talk about criminal activity, someone should know he David Laboiteax thinks he is a drug runner, and a gun runner, and a heroin addict. He goes before the judge on November 4th for his 3rd dui, and on november 21st for a statatory rape charge for screwing a MRDD 17 year old. Also will be on Jail Tracker, if you chose to look him up. Claims to have been a Circus Truck Driver, yet from the looks of his babooon girlfriend Cindy, I am guessing they were more like the sideshows. You are pathetic to sit on your ass and talk shit. As for anyone stealing a house, when was the last time david ever owned anything but a few old clothes, and hand me down items his mommy gave him. And a beat up rode hard piece of shit car, kinda like his new woman. THank god we rid our selves of roaches, best thing ever happened was david getting away before he took his own life in front of people. Needle junkie, that is correct. I have NO problem testifying in court. Thank You, You bunch of sad pussys.
know the ho

Graysville, OH

#10 Jan 13, 2011
Kay marries men and then takes all that they own from them...(including houses, trailers, whatever)...she is a known felon and so is her son!!! JAILTRACKER.com tells it all on them... type in Kay tackett and Chase Barnett!!!!! Crackhead ho.... son homo!!!!
hmm

Grayson, KY

#11 Jan 13, 2011
Strange, I just looked on jailtracker.com and neither of the two names were listed. Yes I checked for past inmates too.
hmmmmm

Vanceburg, KY

#12 Jan 13, 2011
hmm wrote:
Strange, I just looked on jailtracker.com and neither of the two names were listed. Yes I checked for past inmates too.
its not hard to use jailtracker.... first you have to type in .... tackett... where it says last name,,, the type in kay... where it says ,,, first name.... check the little box that says past inmates... then cick on search.... walla shes on there twice....
roscoe

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Jan 13, 2011
I just did it and saw Kay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
seen bethany buckler the other day (May '10) 13 min really 13
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min ChromiuMan 151,915
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 16,008
RCSHS Football 1 hr rcfl 23
Univ. Women looking for.... 3 hr Bo-Bo Bear 1
kay bug 4 hr Jerry 4
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 6 hr oh snap! 68

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages