i want to invite santa clause and his family to eat dinner
please

Morehead, KY

#3 Dec 4, 2012
For my husband to be happy
love

Morehead, KY

#4 Dec 5, 2012
I want my children to stay healthy and be always happy. Also I would love for me and the love of my life of 23+ years to be happy and get along like we used too and love each other like we should. Don"t be afraid to tell other people who you love and want to be with. I"m not. Don"t be throwing mixed feelings out there to people. It will only back fire and cause you to lose the one you love.
Toothless

Lexington, KY

#5 Dec 5, 2012
My two front teeth so i can whistle.
Chuwana

Cortland, OH

#6 Dec 5, 2012
For xmas I would like to see "aka will" stop tailgaiting "Ann" on Topix. It's starting to get sickening...
Hmmm

Lexington, KY

#7 Dec 5, 2012
Chuwana wrote:
For xmas I would like to see "aka will" stop tailgaiting "Ann" on Topix. It's starting to get sickening...
Perhaps they are one and the same, one ID used for validating the other's comments since usually no one else will?
Ann

Morehead, KY

#8 Dec 5, 2012
Chuwana wrote:
It's kinda sad that you're so hung up over our intellectual superiority and your general lack of understanding that you can't help but bring us up in threads that have nothing to do with us. Of course, it's flattering that you're making threads which weren't about us into threads which are, so thanks!

Merry Christmas!
lucky u

Dahlonega, GA

#9 Dec 5, 2012
Ann,you must be very special for so many to think of you so much! Merry Christmas
Chuwana

Cortland, OH

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
It's kinda sad that you're so hung up over our intellectual superiority and your general lack of understanding that you can't help but bring us up in threads that have nothing to do with us. Of course, it's flattering that you're making threads which weren't about us into threads which are, so thanks!
Merry Christmas!
LOL!!! The woman is a legend in her own mind!!! I think she needs "backup" on that one! "Aka will" is going to have to help beef her up with her inferiority complex!! It's ok Ann...there are people out there that have to brag about themselves because no one else will do it for them....except of course your alter ego!! LOL!! You gotta love clueless people!!
Chuwana

Cortland, OH

#11 Dec 5, 2012
You see Ann...here's the thing, you get on here and try to present yourself as inferior to others who are posting. The statements you make are doing nothing but drawing negative attention to you which in fact is doing nothing but showing the type of person you are. So if you, in fact, would like the negativity to stop...come down off that fake pedestal you sit on and try to have a real conversation without the cocky remarks. Then maybe we will join you......
Ann

Morehead, KY

#12 Dec 6, 2012
Chuwana wrote:
You see Ann...here's the thing, you get on here and try to present yourself as inferior to others who are posting. The statements you make are doing nothing but drawing negative attention to you which in fact is doing nothing but showing the type of person you are. So if you, in fact, would like the negativity to stop...come down off that fake pedestal you sit on and try to have a real conversation without the cocky remarks. Then maybe we will join you......
I'm not on a pedestal, real or fake. I've tried to have real conversations here, but it seems that most people can't have a rational discussion with someone whose opinion is different from their own. I'm not looking for anyone to "join" me. On the contrary, I enjoy having well-reasoned discussions, and the most thought-provoking discussions typically revolve around differing opinions. I'm not above considering the opinions of others, are you?

So as to stay on track, what I would like for Christmas is for people to consider what others are trying to say. If someone's opinion is different than yours, entertain that opinion and ask yourself what merit it might have. Why would someone adopt an opinion so different from your own? Surely there must be a reason. Once you've evaluated that opinion and the reasons which support it, weigh it against your own opinion/supporting reasons and choose the one that makes the most sense to you. Don't just blindly assume your opinion is always right. If more people approached differences this way, our world would be a much better place.
Girl Scout

Morehead, KY

#14 Dec 7, 2012
I want world peace! Or an iPhone. I'll take either one.:D
Lovely memories

Hiawassee, GA

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Ahh! Christmas as a kid.........

I remember sitting up so late waiting ,in and out of bed;
watching for Santa claus through the frosted window pane ,
my sister squealing with delight when morning finally came ;
we would rush to the front room where Mom and Dad set by the fireplace,watching our eager faces ,
as we grapped up our only present ,and another small brown paper sack filled with christmas choclate drops,1 banana,1 apple ,1 orange,
so long ago but oh how we loved that special day.
if only kids today would appreciate what gifts they get ,and would remember how special christmas is .But too many toys ,too often dampens their enthusiasm.
Even today (though I can eat an orange anytime if I wanted to) the smell of an orange floods back those sweet memories..........
Best Christmas Ever

Morehead, KY

#16 Dec 7, 2012
Have my son home who is in the US Army.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whers wizdumb 1 hr Wisdom 4
whizzzzzdumb 1 hr birdman 1
wisdom 1 hr birdman 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Mike Duquette 134,265
Obama Immigration policy 4 hr Wisdom 12
TJ Cornett (Nov '10) 4 hr Dino wife Tonya 19
the morehead city police dept (Apr '11) 5 hr Touro 72

Flood Warning for Rowan County was issued at February 28 at 4:58PM EST

Morehead Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morehead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News