who were airlifted in a wreck on cran...

who were airlifted in a wreck on cranston

Posted in the Morehead Forum

would like to know

Morehead, KY

#1 Feb 17, 2011
know alot of people who live on cranston
cranston

United States

#2 Feb 17, 2011
It was an accident up at Eldridge and sons Billy bowling and Dewey brickles were pinned under a car
prayers

Morehead, KY

#3 Feb 17, 2011
RIP Billy Bowling
Who cares

Morehead, KY

#4 Feb 17, 2011
People die everyday.
good _vibes

Richmond, VA

#5 Feb 17, 2011
Billy was a great person. I am so sorry.
shameful

Morehead, KY

#6 Feb 17, 2011
Who cares wrote:
People die everyday.
You must be a heartless,worthless nobody to say something so cruel and uncalled for!!!!
Family of Billy

Salyersville, KY

#7 Feb 17, 2011
We all loved billy he was a great wounderful and a really kind person.
a friend

Lexington, KY

#8 Feb 17, 2011
Who cares wrote:
People die everyday.
That was the most uncalled for disrespectful comment I have ever read it my life!!! There is a family grieving!!! What an a$$ you are, I only wish I knew who you were so I could personnaly tell you this to your face!!! PIECE OF CRAP is what you are.
proud one

Hillsboro, KY

#9 Feb 17, 2011
I dont know him, but my heart goes out for his family and loved ones.
Kay

Morehead, KY

#10 Feb 17, 2011
I haven't had the pleasure of knowing Billy Bowling, but I have met his wife and she is a wonderful person. My sympathies to all the family.
Best Wishes

Winder, GA

#11 Feb 17, 2011
I would like to extend sympathy to the Bowling family/friends. Although I do not know the other gentleman, Dewey Brickles, I wish the best for him and his family/friends. Morehead used to be a place where people came together after a tragic event. The person who expressed his careless comment must really be lonely, sad, and heartless not to be able to keep his comments to himself. The families need support...it is true, if you can't say something nice just keep your mouth shut.
seriously

Grayson, KY

#12 Feb 17, 2011
Who cares wrote:
People die everyday.
People like this only say things like this to get a rise out of everyone else. I'm sorry you are a miserable person. I know none of the names of the people in the wreck but my thoughts and prayers go out to all of them and thier families.
so sad

Macon, GA

#13 Feb 17, 2011
Prayer be with both families. God Bless you through this terrible time.
Sonny Tackett

Cleveland, GA

#14 Feb 17, 2011
I didn't know Billy, but I go to church with him Mom, Opal. She is a fine lady. We are praying for Opal and all of Billy' family. Also praying for Dewey Brickles. Don't know how bad he was hurt or if he was hurt.
Sonny Tackett

Cleveland, GA

#15 Feb 17, 2011
Should have been his Mom in previous post.
heard it

Owensboro, KY

#16 Feb 17, 2011
kirsten

Morehead, KY

#17 Feb 17, 2011
RIP Billy you will be missed by all
missy

Cleveland, GA

#18 Feb 18, 2011
i did'nt get to know billy but years ago i worked with michelle at western sizzlin she is a wonderful person my heart goes out to her and the rest of the family god bless and may he R.I.P. and to the other family my heart also goes out to you. i will be praying for both families.
Kathryn Cox-Anderson

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Feb 18, 2011
I knew Billy, growing up in Morehead, we hung out together, and he was a wonderful person. I know he will be missed. I couldn't believe what happened, after my sister called with the news yesterday. It seems like yesterday when all of us were younger and life seemed everlasting. My prayers go out to his wife and family. God Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min USA 168,883
a message to kim davis 1 hr Wisdom 33
Erica Keller 8 hr We know 11
pride festival 8 hr A consuming fire 18
So why is it OK for Kim Davis to break the 4th ... 9 hr Roman chapter 7 15
The false narrative of liberal optics 13 hr Wisdom 81
David miller 14 hr Wondering 1

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance