some good jokes to make people laugh ...

some good jokes to make people laugh anyone got any?

Posted in the Morehead Forum

cindy

Lexington, KY

#1 Jul 25, 2012
i don't know any right now but just wanted to laugh so i could cheer up....thanks
little Johnny

Cleveland, GA

#4 Jul 25, 2012
Riddle: Why don't witches wear underwear?
A: To get a better grip on that broomstick!
cindy

Morehead, KY

#5 Jul 25, 2012
lmao....got any more
hmmm

United States

#6 Jul 26, 2012
What do women and spaghetti have in common

They both wiggle when you eat'em
yeah

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 27, 2012
What's 12" and white?

NOTHING!!!
Information

West Liberty, KY

#8 Jul 27, 2012
This redneck couple that have 9 kids go to the doctor. They tell the doctor that they want the man "snipped". He says "Great! What made you decide to do this after having nine kids?" The father replies "We just heard that 1 out of every 10 kids in America speaks Spanish and neither one of us can speak Spanish!......"
grouchy granny

Plummers Landing, KY

#10 Jul 30, 2012
A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says:''Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!'' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her:''The driver just insulted me!'' The man says:''You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.''
grouchy granny

Plummers Landing, KY

#11 Jul 30, 2012
A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named 'Amal.' The other goes to a family in Spain, they name him Juan'. Years later; Juan sends a picture of himself to his mum. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds, ''But they are twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal.''

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Professors 4 hr Rusty 2
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 hr Rose_NoHo 23,881
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr usa 157,892
how do u change or block your location (Sep '10) 9 hr Whatup 16
Puppy is hurt, leg broken, and I can't afford t... (May '11) 9 hr Anne 159
Trump empty prosises. 10 hr Kevin 100
work around the college 12 hr Wondering 1

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages