United States

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Wondering wrote:
That to funny!
So is your spelling.
Love Wendys

Morehead, KY

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Wendys is probably one of the best resturaunts in town. They're fast, curteous, and accurate in making orders. They are also very clean.
sam

Morehead, KY

#6 Feb 26, 2013
I them too! They make good burgers.
Wondering

Duluth, GA

#7 Feb 27, 2013
ugh | 16 hrs ago
Your nickname is most likely the same as your face!
Wondering

Duluth, GA

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Dear Wendys employee, named loved wendys . Really , really do you believe that is the best place to eat in town? Do you not have a car to get around . Do you have to walk to work? What's up? What confined place do live. For gods sake walk over to Arby's , get some excitement and variety in your sheltered life . Branch out, when growing up didn't your mom take you to the local DQ. Grow up and get the hell out of Morehead.
Love Wendys

Morehead, KY

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Dear Wendys employee, named loved wendys . Really , really do you believe that is the best place to eat in town? Do you not have a car to get around . Do you have to walk to work? What's up? What confined place do live. For gods sake walk over to Arby's , get some excitement and variety in your sheltered life . Branch out, when growing up didn't your mom take you to the local DQ. Grow up and get the hell out of Morehead.
I am not nor have I ever been an employee of Wendy's. I have been one at Arbys - the boss at Arbys at the time was a dickhead. However - your insulting comments are pretty much showing you're ignorance. Just because a person likes Wendys in no way implies that they walk to work or even walk anywhere for that matter. It doesn't mean they don't like variety - it means they like quality. I never said Wendys is the best place to eat in town - if you could read - you would see I said it was one of the best places to eat. Why don't you grow the f^ck up and think before you comment - or are you trolling. Yeah you smell like a troll. Get a life.
Wondering

Duluth, GA

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Great comments, I like it. Just to let you know the last boss at Arby's is dead, so your speaking ill of the dead. I'm so glad you like quality at Wendys . I hope you get your game on everydaythere. Now calm down , stop using cuss words, not showing no ignorance there. Put your big girl panties on. And yes, you hit it just right by referring to ne as a troll, I'm proud!
Love Wendys

Morehead, KY

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Great comments, I like it. Just to let you know the last boss at Arby's is dead, so your speaking ill of the dead. I'm so glad you like quality at Wendys . I hope you get your game on everydaythere. Now calm down , stop using cuss words, not showing no ignorance there. Put your big girl panties on. And yes, you hit it just right by referring to ne as a troll, I'm proud!
I don't care if the last owner of Wendy's is dead or not - I meant what I said. As far as speaking ill of the dead - who the hell cares - they're dead. Also I will use cuss words as much as I like and it doesn't show ignorance - it shows intolerance for stupidity - you know - like yours.
Wondering

Duluth, GA

#12 Feb 27, 2013
This is a great post, I enjoy your truthfulness. I like how you can use more than one syllable words, they come a little late in the paragraph ; however your doing better as we go. I'm estimating your age as a 7 year old illegal immigrant . Do you know more English????
grease greed

Morehead, KY

#13 Feb 27, 2013
sally wrote:
has the best salad
its the most expensive also. it gets littiler every year.soon all you will get is a slice of lettuce and your choice of I other veg.sluce ,but you can upgrade for a lot extra cost and little extra for more dollars!!
grease greed

Morehead, KY

#14 Feb 27, 2013
have you ever noticed that the upside at some restaurants are just bigger boxes with same amount of food.boy American sure are suckers I can honestly say, or stupid or combo of both!
Wondering

Duluth, GA

#15 Feb 27, 2013
grease greed wrote:
have you ever noticed that the upside at some restaurants are just bigger boxes with same amount of food.boy American sure are suckers I can honestly say, or stupid or combo of both!

What in the sam hell does that mean ??? Are you a lunatic? There is nothing better than an AMERICAN, where ever you came from, please go the hell back, and while your at it shut your pie hole!!!!!!!
yup

Morehead, KY

#16 Feb 27, 2013
Love Wendys wrote:
Wendys is probably one of the best resturaunts in town. They're fast, curteous, and accurate in making orders. They are also very clean.
I agree! They never get an order wrong, food is always hot, and the people who work there are always very nice.
Wondering

Alexandria, VA

#17 Feb 27, 2013
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! They never get an order wrong, food is always hot, and the people who work there are always very nice.
Bla bla bla
Love Wendys

Morehead, KY

#18 Feb 27, 2013
Wondering - why don't just go get a life. Seriously have you nothing better to do than be a prick to people who are stating their opinion about resturaunts they like? Really?
Yup

Morehead, KY

#19 Feb 28, 2013
Love Wendys wrote:
Wondering - why don't just go get a life. Seriously have you nothing better to do than be a prick to people who are stating their opinion about resturaunts they like? Really?
Ignorant people don't understand the concept of an opinion.
Wondering

United States

#20 Mar 4, 2013
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant people don't understand the concept of an opinion.
Okay, then you need to shut up because I'm voicing my opinion about you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Yes and Amen 133,194
John Meade 3 hr Confused 5
Where has Savannah Hanshaw went to? (Oct '12) 13 hr Ewwww 9
Buddhist in Morehead 16 hr ThisGuy 13
The Louisville "Portland Mafia" is taking over ... (Jun '11) 16 hr ThisGuy 36
Politics in the school Fri Mom 9
Above Ground Pool Install (Jun '11) Fri jstrong196 32
Morehead Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morehead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance