tamela thornsberry

Morehead, KY

#25 Jun 8, 2009
jeffery and courtney isnot married it
they live in farms with my dautar. clost were they take dogs to keep
at
courtney is fine and baby is fine to
they are doing great
jeffery has been around people who has heart condition is stepdad has heart condition and half of lung left i try have her to call her mom
Kymberlie Evans

Grayson, KY

#26 Jun 9, 2009
courtney!!!!!!why r u doing this why you cant even call me is beyond me lol...well i was just wanting to tell you i went to the baby doctor june 8th yesterday i wish you were there you should have seen the ultrasound the baby was swimming around like a fish lol... well not swimming but you k ow the legs and arms were just all over the place the doctor said it has a good heart.. have you gotten your ultrasound yet what are you wanting to have?? well if you wont call me please rite back ive got loads to tell you

I LOVE YOU CORKY!!
tamela thornsberry

Morehead, KY

#27 Jun 9, 2009
courtney is doing ok and she fine
pamela kidd

Nicholasville, KY

#28 Jun 16, 2009
i am jeffery and all tammy kids aunt pam why dont you leven them alone she took care of kids all my her self she did have a husband would nt care for his kids if was for tammy love her kids like she does . she would doing any for them everone leven her a long .i know she seeing it hard any family would but she is clean person and nice mom
she would hurt any one she loves all her babys only thing she what to be with her babys she dont care who she married to her kids are number one
pamela kidd

Nicholasville, KY

#29 Jun 16, 2009
sorry i worter worng thing she wouldnot hurt her babys she is good mom
just my thoughts here

Morehead, KY

#30 Jun 16, 2009
well i do know of the clevernger bunch went to school with one but shes married now anyways I dont belive thier names should be on topix well anyones really i belive if you have a problem withsome tell them reailty is they probly dont like you either so my thoughts are evryone should hold their tongues just sayin
TO COURTNEY

Grayson, KY

#31 Jun 19, 2009
HEY COURTNEY I DODNT KNOW IF YOU TALKED TO YOUR MOM BUT YOU NEED TO CALL YOUR DOCTOR IN OHIO THEY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU WITH THE RESULTS OF YOUR TESTS BYE TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOUR LITTLE ONE
know about clevenger

Winder, GA

#32 Jun 19, 2009
i used to go to school with the kids
i know their mom and dad they tolk care of them til he tolk off he got tied of hell he was live in
with is wife tammy
and he was with someone their for while name lizzie they was dateing. tammy got mad at anthony and file for a divorce
she got tied of hell she was live in and the hiting had to but with
she try hard to keep her kids heath and place to live
she keep clean their dad wasnt in piture because he what out of his family
tammy always said she was sorry live that way . all kids are grow up now she ready love them.that her life with her kids and her men i dont know if she married or not
TO who ever

Grayson, KY

#33 Jul 5, 2009
YOU PEOPLE IN MOREHEAD NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL......
Kim to Court

Grayson, KY

#34 Jul 5, 2009
Gosh Courtney I used to think you were a B*tch...The kind of B*tch that stuck up for her family and friends..Now your are just a bad as the high school girls you used to talk crap about.. what is happing to you.. Are you wanting to come back home and you can or what.. Thats what were all thinking and we are about to take drastic mesures in order to here from you.. If that means we have to get you father and justin and every body else that we know to go down there with us.. I know and you do too I have treated my mother badly in the past..But I had a stupid reason on doing so.. You .. Courtney what the f*ck is your reason for telling every one down there that you dont have family.. well courtney on my behalf you dont you neglected us all to leave with your nasty jeff boy .. why are you doing this huh?? Your freaking pregnant you can die at any moment and you cant even call your damn mother? nobody wants me to tell you how exactly I feel but this is a alot better compared to your grandmother and father cause they wont tell you they will show you.. belive me.. you are supposed to be an adult a mother and responseable and you are not a adult or responseable the only reason your a mother right now is cause you have no choice.. responseable people call there loved ones every day so there for you dont love us and i dont know if your going to the doctors so i say your not you are not taking any f*cking precautions and im tierd of seeing your mother sittin in my living room moping and worrying about you its not fair to her be a damn adult a f*ck call her and courtney if theres an emergency on my you cannot I hope you try and communicate with some body some how and your not just being a little ignortant stuck up B*tch
Kourtnee_evans

Knox City, TX

#35 Jul 5, 2009
well so you know iv called more then once and every time i do someone is on the phone iv been great and yeah i know i havent talked to mom but you know what i want to i just dont want to call and get in a arrgument with her and iv told no one i had no family im not that damn stupid yeah i know not talking to mom is stupid but i mean i hate fighting. and jeffs not nastey we dont live with his family anymore
and i was plaining on trying to call mom today cuz i have to get my wic stuff........ but whats your number add me to yahoo...... [email protected] cuz i wanna talk to you as well.i know i show it in a weird way but i love you cuz..
Thank You

Olive Hill, KY

#36 Jul 5, 2009
ellliottvilegirl4ever wrote:
we all do love courtney very much. we do know she has a heart condition and all and i will try to get her to call her mom. she is ok though
Hey Elliottvillegirl4ever.....Im sooo glad that you talk to Courtney and hope that you can keep her in good condition...are you who I think you are..?..wish you would tell me....but oh well please help take care of her!!.
Wow

Morehead, KY

#37 Nov 15, 2012
You all are jerks! I like Jeffery and he's not nasty..
wtf

Ashland, KY

#38 Dec 17, 2012
jeffery is a dead beat father who dose nothing for his daughter, there isnt one good thing i can say about him... im really disappointed in him for not standing up to be a father to that beautiful baby girl he had help make but im sure she is doing great she has her mother and her side of the family... jeffery i hope you wear a rain coat im sure they dont need to be any more babies out there that belong to you... and good job to whome ever the mother is to that little girl.
well

Morehead, KY

#39 Dec 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
jeffery is a dead beat father who dose nothing for his daughter, there isnt one good thing i can say about him... im really disappointed in him for not standing up to be a father to that beautiful baby girl he had help make but im sure she is doing great she has her mother and her side of the family... jeffery i hope you wear a rain coat im sure they dont need to be any more babies out there that belong to you... and good job to whome ever the mother is to that little girl.
Jeff would be an amazzng father if courtney would allow him to be apart of her life she wont let jeff see talk or do anything for her so what's be supposed to do he tries an she wont let it so give him a break
lmao

Greenup, KY

#40 Dec 19, 2012
well i know for a fact as one of courtneys friends he has more then one chance to see that little girl and he wont so try agian, jeff is to stupid to wipe his owe ass... i fill sorry for court she has it rough as a mother of three but by damn she tries her damnness to have what those babies needs, and as far as jeff i cant say much other then a waste of flesh! he knew where courtney lived before she got her own place but still didnt try to see that baby of his but oh well she can make it with out him and his so called help she has so far! good job momma your doing great with those babies.
xoxoxo,
TRUE FRIEND!
i know

Morehead, KY

#41 Dec 20, 2012
He is a good dad. He crys for her its that bitch that keeps her ftom him. Courtney blocked jeff from everything. Includin his daughter and one day she will regret that
lmao

Russell, KY

#42 Jan 2, 2013
Says who?
Lmao i really dont think she will regret anything considering she knows whats best for her child. I personally think it was a great idea that she keeps nana away from the bumm. no kid needs a parent in and out of there lifes.
So court keep up the good work and btw to whome ever you are courtney is a bitch and she will always be that way if that means doing the right thing for her child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do NOT vote for Kim Davis 3 min Who 40
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Truth 170,021
suspected abuse (Nov '16) 1 hr Christopher vincent 9
Liberals and protection of women 2 hr Wow 3
The most useless President (Apr '17) 2 hr Wisdom 940
kim davis was married three times?????!!!!!!! ... 2 hr Wisdom 44
Liberal media caught conspiring with George Sor... 3 hr Wisdom 1

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages