jeff clevenger
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just a Question

Grayson, KY

#1 Apr 6, 2009
what do you think about jeff clevenger of morehead...
is he a cool person..
or a meanie..
luckysecret

Morehead, KY

#2 Apr 10, 2009
hes not mean or cool...hes nasty as hell. went to school with him.
nuna

Dahlonega, GA

#3 Apr 14, 2009
all the clevenger's are nasty people
not telling

Morehead, KY

#4 Apr 28, 2009
yea true i went to school wit him to. u could smell him coming before he got there
leanna

Morehead, KY

#6 Apr 29, 2009
jeffery is a great person who is like my second son and evidentally u people havent seen or know him since school do you. im proud to call myself jeffery second mother. why dont you think before you speak you dont know him know he is a cool guy with a heart of gold.
jeff

Morehead, KY

#8 Apr 29, 2009
if u all got a problem witm me come and tell me in person quit being a pussie and tell me to my face
kourtnee

Morehead, KY

#9 Apr 29, 2009
I have to ask something first.....
starting off the three haters who are speacking shit are you an ex or just really imature?
im pretty sure he dosent stink....
He takes care of him self b/c im around him almost all the time.... and yeah and man will stink if he works his ass off like jeff dose. but as soon as he's done he takes a shower... so fuckin grow up or ill help you get there!

and p.s im about sure i know who you are and if you are who i think you are your day is comeing.... im tired of the B/S
starr randolph

West Liberty, KY

#10 May 6, 2009
i nkow jeff im over there all the time and like kourtnee said jeff work all the time and yes when u sweat u stink and all off u ar prouble mad cuz he smells better than u so quit talkiing shit and stand up and be a man and say it to his face
free for whom

Pikeville, KY

#11 May 6, 2009
jeff wrote:
if u all got a problem witm me come and tell me in person quit being a pussie and tell me to my face
hey Jeff, you are cool & do not ever forget it, I used to take care of you, Linda & Stephanie when you were kids in daycare & you all were good kids would really love to see you all.Aunt bertie
Bamma

Morehead, KY

#12 May 7, 2009
Does Jeffro live in Clearfield?
sexy baby

Asbury Park, NJ

#13 May 16, 2009
Jeffery is a reali kewl person and nothing can change that and if ya'll got a problem with him than ya'll stpid bc i know everyone he hangs out and i live close to him and ive known him most of my intire life so i can tell if hes kewl or nit and he is he's kewler than most of the pple in morehead so there ya go u asked i answered
ewwwww

Grayson, KY

#14 May 27, 2009
ive heard of this jeff guy and he shound like a nasty f..ck i heard he got some mentally retarted person pregnent by raping her!!
jeff clevenger

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 May 28, 2009
lison up dum ass whoever u r if u got ane thing to say about me come to my f*cking face and quit saying that i raped a girl and got her pregnent bc i am not that kind of personand if u have any thing aginst me come to my face and tell me quit being a big wimp and come find me
tamela thornsberry

Morehead, KY

#17 Jun 1, 2009
my son jeff clevenger isnot guy he and his plan to have a baby
he did not rape her
tamela thornsberry

Morehead, KY

#18 Jun 1, 2009
all my kids are clevenger but they are good kids
my son jeffery work to make a liveing for him and his new wife
and my dautar stephine and linda and tony are good kids they are great kids everone need to leven them fuck along
i never walk off from my kids like their dad did
i was alway their for my kids and my great babys
courtney call your family

Grayson, KY

#20 Jun 8, 2009
courtney i know u are reading this i am not trying to get in your biz but u need to call your mom she is only worried about you if u want to be with jeff thats your biz but what u r doing to your mother is wrong. what ever you r doing is your dicision but you need to call your mom her and your grandmother was out allday sunday trying to find you . your whole family is worried you r 18 years old now you say your an adult act like one and call her . and if u did get married behind your moms back shame on you she deserves more respect than that she loves you and is only trying to make sure u and the baby are ok and i hope all those people u are with know how seriouse the problems with your heart condition is .and if they dont they need too... take care of your self please
courtney call your family

Grayson, KY

#21 Jun 8, 2009
courtney if u dont want to call your mom at least call somebody and let them know u r ok please
to tamela thornsberry

Grayson, KY

#22 Jun 8, 2009
tamela. please have courtney call her mother she is verry worried and you are a mother your self so you must know what it is like when you dont here from your children , courtney has a very severe heart condition and if not carefull her heart can stop in a matter of seconds courtney has not even called her mom in a while her mom has no contact number or address. her mom is really hurt and conserned for courtneys well being, please have her call her mom just to let her know how she is thank you
ellliottvilegirl 4ever

Morehead, KY

#23 Jun 8, 2009
we all do love courtney very much. we do know she has a heart condition and all and i will try to get her to call her mom. she is ok though
tamela thornsberry

Morehead, KY

#24 Jun 8, 2009
courtney is stay with my dautar linda raifsnider in farm clost to the dog bond jeffery take very good care of her
i told courtney she could come stay here with me
but they are talk about moving to grayson my husband has a bad heart to
jeffery know what to do if some happends i seen courtney yesursday she is ok
and baby is fine to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 19 min Wondering 1,856
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min Family Man 142,470
Adam Mullen 32 min For Real 4
Cheaper gas 9 hr youcansaythatagain 2
Puppy is hurt, leg broken, and I can't afford t... (May '11) 17 hr alley19 130
Kita Gibbs 17 hr Andrew shepherd 4
amamda issac 17 hr Friend 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages