4 wheeler accident
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Olive Hill, KY

#1 Oct 10, 2011
Does anyone know who had the four wheeler accident on Old Helena Road this evening. It didn't sound good for the individual.
Me too

Morehead, KY

#2 Oct 10, 2011
It was on Old Hilda road by Derrickson's Clinic. I heard it on the scanner and it sounded bad. They landed the helicopter at Derrickson's, but the patient coded and they took him straight to St. Claire. Hope they're ok. Said a 30 something male I think.
Well

Morehead, KY

#3 Oct 10, 2011
Check Rowan Review
Wondering

Olive Hill, KY

#4 Oct 10, 2011
According to the Rowan Review.com he passed away. This is terrible if true.
Me too

Morehead, KY

#5 Oct 10, 2011
Does anyone know who it was?
notOK

Alto, GA

#6 Oct 10, 2011
Doyle Rayburn, RIP old buddy.
yeah

Dahlonega, GA

#7 Oct 10, 2011
OMG, Doyle Rayburn? noooooooo.
where

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 10, 2011
Did this man work anywhere?
go figure

Lexington, KY

#9 Oct 11, 2011
so sad....
Wondering

Morehead, KY

#10 Oct 11, 2011
where wrote:
Did this man work anywhere?
I'd like to know, too. I knew of a Doyle and I'm wondering if it's the same one. The age is about right.
notOK

Alto, GA

#11 Oct 11, 2011
I am pretty sure there is only one Doyle Rayburn in Morehead, you can go to www.globefc.com and see his obituary. He was a very good friend to the ones that were close to him.
Wondering

Morehead, KY

#12 Oct 11, 2011
notOK wrote:
I am pretty sure there is only one Doyle Rayburn in Morehead, you can go to www.globefc.com and see his obituary. He was a very good friend to the ones that were close to him.
OMG, it is him. Thank you for posting that. He was a good guy, I used to work with him. How sad for a young life to come to such a tragic senseless early end.
yea yea

Louisville, KY

#13 Oct 11, 2011
yes it was doyle rayburn he wrecked bad and died on the way to the hospital i seen it and was there his eyes was in the back of his head and foaming out the mouth it was terrible, hes a beast i cant believe he didnt make it:(
yea yea

Louisville, KY

#14 Oct 11, 2011
he was 41 years old
Please

Morehead, KY

#15 Oct 11, 2011
yea yea wrote:
yes it was doyle rayburn he wrecked bad and died on the way to the hospital i seen it and was there his eyes was in the back of his head and foaming out the mouth it was terrible, hes a beast i cant believe he didnt make it:(
Please do not post details like that. I appreciate your offering what you know, but truly, his loved ones do not need those mental pictures in their mind while dealing with this terrible tragedy.
recycler

Clarkesville, GA

#16 Oct 11, 2011
yea yea wrote:
Sad to hear. What kind of shape was the 4 wheeler in and does his family need help at this time?
yea yea

Louisville, KY

#17 Oct 11, 2011
im so sorry:(
Youve got to be kidding

Morehead, KY

#18 Oct 11, 2011
recycler wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad to hear. What kind of shape was the 4 wheeler in and does his family need help at this time?
Seriously? I think recycling his 4 wheeler is probably the last thing in the world on the family's mind right now. Could you wait until he is in the ground at least?
recycler

Clarkesville, GA

#19 Oct 11, 2011
I have cash to help these folks in their time of need. It's what I do.
mamma44

Morehead, KY

#20 Oct 12, 2011
yea yea wrote:
Iknow someone already posted that this post was just WRONG! I have a tragedy much like this one in my family and seeing these things really hurt! I wonder if you were to run into the family in public would you say these things to their face! So sad that people have to do this. Thoughts and prayers to this mans family and friens! Tragedies such as this one are so hard to overcome, there is just no explanation for them, so sorry..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
srg 40 min Funny 4
-There is A Major Game being Played On People a... 1 hr Watchman 540 1
Poll should junk yards be held liable for stolen car... (Jan '11) 2 hr Kellie 37
Our fast food joints 3 hr Muhahaha 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr IND 159,660
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 9 hr Truth 24,783
look out cracker barrell (Feb '12) 13 hr Great 90

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages