420 Stoner

Logan, WV

#1 Nov 30, 2009
anyone who knew her needs no last name from me she was such a beautiful and talented person im a highschool friend and spent some time last summer. anyone who knows anything about her situation plz help
Friend

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Nov 30, 2009
Quinten block, merty hoton, david scunt coldion, jason littlten,and other drug dealers must pay. Anybody that deals drugs must pay. Why not give the death penalty to these dealers. They poison our children and and get what??? It's time for citizens to act. You know a drug dealer, take photos, get evidence and hold at bay til the police arrive.
CommonSense

Morehead, KY

#3 Nov 30, 2009
I like where your head is at Friend. Those sh** birds you mentioned along with many more are killing multiple generations of young people in this and surrounding communities wheeling and dealing pills. I agree it time for them to GO!
razzberry

Morehead, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2009
I didn't know this woman, but if she was on drugs there's no sense in blaming dealers. It's easy to, but in the end, you're the captain of your own ship. People make their own decisions.

Since: Sep 09

Morehead, KY

#6 Nov 30, 2009
I feel so sad about this situation. I do not know if it was drug related or not. I do know we are loosing many young lives and they are being destroyed because of drugs. I too am praying for this family and all loved ones.
Sad

Evansville, IN

#7 Nov 30, 2009
I was a friend of Sarahs and it saddens me to even read these things.. At this time all her family needs is love and prayer... not slanderous, ignorant, people throwing "what-ifs" and "could -haves" around. Be respectful, people. Everyone has something that they're dealing with and they choose to handle it in different manners. It saddens me to think that she thought this was her only way out. My thoughts are with her family and other friends. May you rest peacefully, Sarah.
Actually

Morehead, KY

#8 Nov 30, 2009
Actually, if you get rid of all the dealers, then the druggers will have no choice but to get straight.

They need help. Our local police depts should do so much more.

Maybe the new elections will bring out enough people who are not selling or doing drugs to get a change.

This place needs it.

These people should not have to die in vain!
420 Stoner

Logan, WV

#9 Nov 30, 2009
SAD
(I was a friend of Sarahs and it saddens me to even read these things.. At this time all her family needs is love and prayer... not slanderous, ignorant, people throwing "what-ifs" and "could -haves" around. Be respectful, people. Everyone has something that they're dealing with and they choose to handle it in different manners. It saddens me to think that she thought this was her only way out. My thoughts are with her family and other friends. May you rest peacefully, Sarah.)

i agree, chances are we know eachother but it does not matter i didnt believe what i had heard is the only reason i got on this site.... she was a wonderful person and i will never forget her i loved her.... rip sarah xoxo
My Opinion

Ashland, KY

#10 Nov 30, 2009
People this is listed as suicide...Until futher details are released, please out of respect to the family who are attempting to absorb this horrific and untimely death of a child and sister. Please don't assume anything and wait for the facts....

Family of Sarah Blanton
just saying

Morehead, KY

#11 Nov 30, 2009
how old was this girl
Yep

Morehead, KY

#14 Nov 30, 2009
My Opinion wrote:
People this is listed as suicide...Until futher details are released, please out of respect to the family who are attempting to absorb this horrific and untimely death of a child and sister. Please don't assume anything and wait for the facts....
Family of Sarah Blanton
Amen!
ignorance

Morehead, KY

#15 Dec 1, 2009
everyone on this site talking about drugs and whatever else are ignorant the family and friends of this young woman are going through enough as it is they don't need to hear or read the things that are being said. It is sad that she felt that was her only way out. Maybe if people like the ones on here weren't so ignorant she would have had someone to talk to and maybe work this out another way, as a teen i don't like to talk to my parents about things at times so maybe if someone else would have been considerate enough to take the time to listen this wouldn't have happened. my deepest sympathy goes out to the family and friends
college friend

Newark, OH

#16 Dec 2, 2009
I love you and I'll miss you Sarah! My thoughts and prayers go out to the Blanton family! R.I.P. Sarah!
hmmm

Evansville, IN

#17 Dec 9, 2009
so why did she do it?
where

Morehead, KY

#18 Dec 10, 2009
Didn't this happen at Rodburn Park? The first place that came to mind is the big parking lot in front of the swing set, picnic tables, and rest area. But then there's a winding road on past that area and her car could have been parked in any number of a dozen places. Just wondering where it actually happened.
huh

Morehead, KY

#19 Dec 10, 2009
someone said she shot herself because her b/f broke up with her... i also heard she left a suicide note. is this true?
Think out loud

Morehead, KY

#20 Dec 10, 2009
Why not blame the Source of the problem big pharmaceutical companies they make enough to do it the people who sale the dope stems from the economy being so bad they just want the money Make jobs and this problem may go away
courtney

Fort Myers, FL

#21 Dec 18, 2010
sarah was muhcousin and it hert me 2 see all off mun family cry ovr her death .
courtney

Fort Myers, FL

#22 Dec 18, 2010
tubesock

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Chilli J 138,096
Where is Quentin now days? (Jul '14) 7 hr flower child 12
looking for a child psychologist 15 hr Cara 2
kroger girls (Sep '11) 18 hr Oh yeah 62
Storage Auctions 18 hr Curious 1
NO to a bigger jail 20 hr Wisdom 14
Becki Kellogg 22 hr Oops 3
More from around the web

Morehead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]