Curious

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

I went to wal-mart this afternoon and there were policemen at all the entrances, what happened?
LOL

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Man with a gun
full of thoughts

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

i heard that there was a shooting
resident

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

spit out the truth and give info
For Real

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

According to scanner, it was Mark Wilber. Him & his wife was in domestic dispute. Walmart is so big anymore, I'm surprised anyone noticed!
LALA

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

A fellow with a gun was pointing it at people and I guess was holding his wife or some shit. They arrested him and it was over with very fast.
only_1_person

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

haha thats funny thats the guy who robbed the super eight motel!!!
hey

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

iT IS NOT FUNNY. I WONDER IF MYFT WAS THERE WHEN THIS WAS GOING ON.
boywithatoyhorse

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

hey wrote:
iT IS NOT FUNNY. I WONDER IF MYFT WAS THERE WHEN THIS WAS GOING ON.
myft works at wal*mart?
hello

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

boywithatoyhorse wrote:
<quoted text>
myft works at wal*mart?
no but he loves the place lol
Mark Wilber

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

ok look if you wont the truth me, my girl freind, and a cuple friends were at wal-mart and we were walking to the jewerly department so our friends were looking at some wedding bands because thay are getting married tommorrow. then we went walking around the store and we happened to end up walking down the same ile walking toward electronics so we cut off down the plastic totes ile and i proceded to tell my friends that i just seen my EX WIFE and why i couldnt be around them befor i could half way through the conversation michael came up to me and told me that if i messed with him or his family (the two baby girls in that family are MINE)that i would go to jail or he would shoot me and then proceeded to show me the gun and said DONT FUCK WITH ME!!!! and walked away and that is when i called my girlfriend and she called the police because my phone died. so there you go that is the truth straight out of the mouth of the man of the hour!!!! p.s. Im going to grayson and file for motion to get my kids out of that home.
Probably

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

only_1_person wrote:
haha thats funny thats the guy who robbed the super eight motel!!!
Was it Mark Wilber that robbed Super 8???
For Real

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Judged:

I have it straight from people who have been "WATCHING". The people that robbed Super 8 was: KAREN CONN, her twin, SHARON LEWIS, & their "friend", TERRY OWENS! They also robbed a couple of elderly women in Elliottville a couple of weeks ago, just before the Super 8 burglary!

Since: Sep 08

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

I dont know mark wilber, his exwife, his friends about to get married, whoever michael is, karen conn, sharon lewis or their friend terry owens or either of the two baby girls, and I wasnt in walmart when this incident occurred, but I will say that the other events of the day (see binghamton, ny) lead me to refer you to my comments on whether these are the last days. I abhor violence.

The Buddha said, everyone has to be someplace, but they dont have to be assa holes, or something like that.
full of thoughts

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

glad to hear ur ok mark the way i was told u had got shoot glad that dident happen and i do hope u get ur kids out of an inviroment like that
fat steve

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Judged:

you hillbillies and pill billies need to spell check your comments before you submit them.i cant make out any of that rambling
fat steve

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

full of thoughts wrote:
glad to hear ur ok mark the way i was told u had got shoot glad that dident happen and i do hope u get ur kids out of an inviroment like that
*SHOT
*DIDN`T
*environment
worried

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Judged:

What is the world coming to when you can't leave the house without worring about crazy people. Their every where! Drugs have people in our area going nuts! Its such a shame that this is what its came to here. People with guns in wal-mart that is just nuts. You never know who the crazies are or where they are. That is probably the scariest thing of all.
babies

Hedgesville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Mark Wilber wrote:
ok look if you wont the truth me, my girl freind, and a cuple friends were at wal-mart and we were walking to the jewerly department so our friends were looking at some wedding bands because thay are getting married tommorrow. then we went walking around the store and we happened to end up walking down the same ile walking toward electronics so we cut off down the plastic totes ile and i proceded to tell my friends that i just seen my EX WIFE and why i couldnt be around them befor i could half way through the conversation michael came up to me and told me that if i messed with him or his family (the two baby girls in that family are MINE)that i would go to jail or he would shoot me and then proceeded to show me the gun and said DONT FUCK WITH ME!!!! and walked away and that is when i called my girlfriend and she called the police because my phone died. so there you go that is the truth straight out of the mouth of the man of the hour!!!! p.s. Im going to grayson and file for motion to get my kids out of that home.
Sounds to me like you both need to get a life and let your babies grow up with one besides yours. Let them have the life they deserve not yours.
Wondering

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

full of thoughts wrote:
Hey, when did Mark Wilber turn so good? Guess you are the Mark Wilber that was in alternative school for good behavior? Huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min UIdiotRaceMAkeWor... 150,042
Jessica Oneal or Martinat 3 hr Friend 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Curious 130,287
Railroad worker seeking love 5 hr Norfolksman 1
I am in town for a few days looking for some fun 6 hr really 3
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 7 hr Yoda-byte-me 1,031
Roadrunners/Club169 9 hr Pauley D 1

Search the Morehead Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Morehead Jobs

•••