McDonald's connected to BP

Posted in the Morehead Forum

SheDreams

Duluth, GA

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Thus McDonald's is a joke. I have had the worst expirences there an called their main office and nothing has been resolved. I have called their corporate office also, and still nothing has been done. I spent 45 minutes in line yesterday there and received the wrong food and charged double for it. The manager then harassed me when I returned to have my money refunded because she knew that I had complained to their main office. She called me a liar in front of numerous associates and employees. A customer approached me and gave me his personal info because he was willing to say he witnessed the manager call me a liar! This is the most unprofessional woman I have ever met. Her name tag says "PK". It saddens me that people in this world want to work but can't find a job and this woman is allowed to continually provide awful service and name call customers. What a shame!
Agree

Palm City, FL

#2 Jan 4, 2013
SheDreams wrote:
Thus McDonald's is a joke. I have had the worst expirences there an called their main office and nothing has been resolved. I have called their corporate office also, and still nothing has been done. I spent 45 minutes in line yesterday there and received the wrong food and charged double for it. The manager then harassed me when I returned to have my money refunded because she knew that I had complained to their main office. She called me a liar in front of numerous associates and employees. A customer approached me and gave me his personal info because he was willing to say he witnessed the manager call me a liar! This is the most unprofessional woman I have ever met. Her name tag says "PK". It saddens me that people in this world want to work but can't find a job and this woman is allowed to continually provide awful service and name call customers. What a shame!
That McD's is notorious for incorrect drive-thru orders, interminable waits at the counter inside and rude employees (both managers and staff). I stopped going there entirely, it was just constant aggravation. Seriously, how far wrong can you go ordering an egg mcmuffin and Diet Coke? Yet at least 40% of the time in the drive-thru the order would be wrong.
yep

Morehead, KY

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>That McD's is notorious for incorrect drive-thru orders, interminable waits at the counter inside and rude employees (both managers and staff). I stopped going there entirely, it was just constant aggravation. Seriously, how far wrong can you go ordering an egg mcmuffin and Diet Coke? Yet at least 40% of the time in the drive-thru the order would be wrong.
The girl in drive thru tonight was a rude b*tch! I started to tell her about it then figured why waste my time, ugh.
For sure

Morehead, KY

#4 Jan 4, 2013
That McDonald's is terrible. I don't eat there anymore. I'm sorry that the manager was hateful. I've only experience bad food so that's why I won't patron that restaurant.
Glenn

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 4, 2013
I cant comment on the disposition of the workers. their attitude towards me has always been average and decent(not great). But I have called Mr Healy myself a couple times because of incorrect orders. It does seem to be a habit at that perticular fast food place. Perhaps more ppl should call him and politely explain to him that such things are happening.
Customer

Morehead, KY

#6 Jan 4, 2013
I agree that the service there has continually declined in recent months. It used to be the better of the two McDonald's in town. But taking the simplest order seems to be a difficult task for them now.
Big McNothing

Morehead, KY

#7 Jan 5, 2013
Customer wrote:
I agree that the service there has continually declined in recent months. It used to be the better of the two McDonald's in town. But taking the simplest order seems to be a difficult task for them now.
Not just that McDonald's. One in town is filthy and food is cold, especially night shift. Workers just stand around doing nothing and all tables and floors are filthy; then you get cold fries; sorry, nothing personal, just got to say my peace
Lookatthestars

Morehead, KY

#8 Jan 6, 2013
I ordered 6 piece kids meal. They gave me 4 nuggets and 1 chicken select tore in half to make the other 2 nuggets they didn't wanna take time to cook. Didn't even tell me that is what they had to do. How rude.
booohooooo

Morehead, KY

#10 Jan 9, 2013
ooooo wwaaaaa! If you don't like it, don't go there! Maybe you lazy fat f*cks should cook your own food.
hello

Morehead, KY

#11 Jan 10, 2013
booohooooo wrote:
ooooo wwaaaaa! If you don't like it, don't go there! Maybe you lazy fat f*cks should cook your own food.
Good morning to you too, McDonald's employee. lol
yeah right

Morehead, KY

#12 Jan 10, 2013
booohooooo wrote:
maybe if everyone did go somewhere else u or anyone that works there wouldn't have a job.Why don't do the job right the first time,and one the days they one is having a bad day then try to work together then against one another.And not everyone that goes there are lazy or fat,they have JOBS,name calling must make u feel real good about urself.
Sad

Versailles, KY

#13 Jan 10, 2013
Its ok, Id be miserable to if I worked at Mcdonalds.
lmao

Flemingsburg, KY

#14 Mar 15, 2013
That boohoo sounds like a young girl by the name of Bri dont know the last namebut she is very rude and snobby as all out.
Downtown McDs

Morehead, KY

#15 Mar 16, 2013
While I haven't been to the BP McDonalds, I must say that I have received wonderful service at the downtown McD's.
Granted, I don't go that often, and usually just order a coffee or happy meals. But the ladies in drive-thru always smile and greet me, and I check the food before I leave, and they always appologize if they forget napkins or a juice box.
They work hard, and I just wanted to say something nice about that. Maybe the interstate McDonalds workers need to be re-trained at the downtown McDonalds.
Danny

Morehead, KY

#16 Mar 26, 2013
I agree , it is and has been the worst example of a restaurant ever . All the managers and employees look like extras from " The Island of Dr Moreau " or a bunch of tatted up prison bitches. Nappy lookin bitches y'all
Lol

Morehead, KY

#17 Jul 25, 2013
booohooooo wrote:
I agree with them, if u don't like it don't go there. Lol and stop talking shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min Historicallyspeaking 131,870
does anyone know how fars srg drug test go back (Feb '13) 1 hr curious_q 17
Above Ground Pool Install (Jun '11) 1 hr Pavlos Lombardi 31
bdubs 2 hr jamie 5
Connie Easterling (Dec '13) 3 hr card shark 15
Jared Mynhier and Frances Richmond 9 hr jarrod mynhier 5
Please Help 10 hr Touro 3
Morehead Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morehead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morehead News, Events & Info