First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Interested

Höst, Germany

#21 Oct 18, 2012
Is this the James or Jim P Jeffry that is an IP law attorney at Salans ?
hello

Morehead, KY

#22 Oct 24, 2012
You have to call the governor to get anything expunged. If you call the court house thats what we would tell you to do.
wondering if same person

Ireland

#23 Oct 26, 2012
Lives in Larchmont NY? James Patrick Jeffry?
wondering if same person

Ireland

#24 Oct 26, 2012
I am curious what the arrests were for and what year
yeahbutyeahbutno

Old Bridge, NJ

#25 Oct 26, 2012
Do you know what county in CA the arrests were made? To check on arrests in CA you have to check by county.
Arrest record

France

#26 Oct 26, 2012
It was Alameda County CA
bored

Morehead, KY

#27 Oct 26, 2012
Hell, I am bored or I would not be advising you stupid shits on this. Did God decree that all the stupid ass people (like me) with an opinion or useless advice in this world need to become experts on Topix??
First of all, I am not a lawyer and am not giving legal advice. If you want to go get a frigging lawyer please do so at your expense -and you will hear the same thing.
1) KY does NOT expunge felonies. No state I know of does. They stay on your record forever. KY does have a process to expunge mistomenoirs (no, can not spell and am not a lawyer), but you have to wait five years and go through a court procedure to do it .... you sure as hell can't just call up the courthouse and ask for it to be taken off your record -what have you been smoking?
2) to Arrest record above .... just for the damn record busybody in CA it is illegal in CA to ask for criminal records past 7 years. They will never show up unless a state authorized agency goes looking. If you are looking for a job, they can't show up ... if you have committed a crime law enforcement can and will look back until your freaking birth and nail you for it. And should.
3) Past 7 or so years most silly shit never show up on a national search anyhow. If you wonder what is out there do a records check on youself and see what pops up ... nothing most of the time. Records checks keep the honest honest ...
4) if you are asked to do a fingerprint check you'd better be prepared for the whole ugly details of your criminal life to be exposed. Those go to the FBi and they got the shit on all of us forever.
5) Bottom line ... if you are a criminal you can lie and see where it takes you. if you have a stupid ass mistake in the past .. best to fess up and trust people to make a good judgement.
Arrest record

France

#28 Oct 27, 2012
Thank you for the info.
The arrests were over 7 years ago. There are 2 records of arrest for James Jeffry in Alameda County.
I should've posted this in the CA forum.
wandering

Morehead, KY

#29 Oct 27, 2012
bat wrote:
<quoted text>No the results are not the same in your other post you said they were doing something which is illegal and also that someone was being paid off at the jail so the results are not the same at all in fact what you were saying was a lie and slander!!
that's why she's with scott frazier he gets pills from the doctor and thats what she wants and he also has a record a mile long not to mention he's also a nark that's how he gets out of everything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Republicans for G... 6,036
Sancha Markwell Ferrell 5 min Wishful Thinking 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 26 min noo 16,173
Indicted (Jul '10) 1 hr concerned in Ohio 17
Who did Donnie bust today with pot plants? 1 hr Well 28
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Uncle Tab 154,358
Jim Days Resale Backery 2 hr Shopper 2
•••
•••

Morehead Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Morehead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Morehead News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morehead