Arrest records?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HUMMM

Olive Hill, KY

#1 Jul 28, 2012
Wonder how a certain person can have their arrest records, I guess deleted from 2002 till now? Guess money talks. I happen to know they have been arrested many times since then. But all the sudden they not there till now.
You know that in my opinion that money that's being used to try to in my opinion trying to cover up someone in my opinion again is not going to help the one they trying to cover up.You can't take a black sheep and make white or vise versa. Just because you got money doesn't mean you got the cream of the crop.
In my opinion yet again you are nuts. You need to be along beside them.
In my opinion you are just as guilty for paying them out an trying t cover up theiwrong doings.
I's not far to those that can't.
Just my opnion
HUMMM

Olive Hill, KY

#2 Jul 28, 2012
And jus because some of my keys didnt hit dont make me an illiterate.
HUMMM

Olive Hill, KY

#3 Jul 28, 2012
I stand corrected I should have looked at past arrest a little closer. They don't put them in order. But besides that anyway, Paying anyone out just makes them do that much more.Just leads to more dismay.
So sorry for making a misjudgment. I should have looked before I said.
But all results the same.
You keep putting up dough they going to keep on keeping on cause they know that dough going to keep them out to do something else.
jailtracker

Dahlonega, GA

#4 Jul 28, 2012
Does anybody know why jacklyn literal is in jail? she has been arested twice with out the charges listed?
yup

Morehead, KY

#5 Jul 28, 2012
I'm pretty sure than any arrest that is over 7 years old you can pay to have expunged off. A family member of mine did that in order to secure a better job... Hope this helps
Papa Georgio

Morehead, KY

#6 Jul 28, 2012
jailtracker wrote:
Does anybody know why jacklyn literal is in jail? she has been arested twice with out the charges listed?
When they don't list the charges it means that they are working with the cops telling them everthing they know about other people. Hope you have nothing to hide.
courthouse worker

Dahlonega, GA

#7 Jul 28, 2012
yup wrote:
I'm pretty sure than any arrest that is over 7 years old you can pay to have expunged off. A family member of mine did that in order to secure a better job... Hope this helps
That only applies to misdemeanors, not felonies.
yup

Morehead, KY

#8 Jul 28, 2012
Ok.. Yeah my family members was a misdemeanor...
years

Morehead, KY

#9 Jul 28, 2012
In five years you can have a felony gone just by calling the court house. I know someone who called about doing it and they sent him a letter saying it was gone but it was with prejudice. If he slipped up again it goes back on, but he can get a job without listing it.
Hyltons a snitch

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Jul 28, 2012
years wrote:
In five years you can have a felony gone just by calling the court house. I know someone who called about doing it and they sent him a letter saying it was gone but it was with prejudice. If he slipped up again it goes back on, but he can get a job without listing it.
Wrong...a felony can't b expunged...u have to file for a pardon from the states governor! Call charleston, or an attorney they'll tell u the same
really

Morehead, KY

#11 Jul 29, 2012
My friend got his done. He had a felony and called and they took it off his record. He had gotten a letter in telling him after 5 yrs he could do it and did. Of course its with prejudice but job places can't pull it up.
true answer

West Liberty, KY

#12 Jul 29, 2012
Hyltons a snitch wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong...a felony can't b expunged...u have to file for a pardon from the states governor! Call charleston, or an attorney they'll tell u the same
110% TRUE that is the onley way for i am doing just that.
huh

Morehead, KY

#13 Jul 30, 2012
I know a girl who talked to the courthouse and they told her she could get it done with prejudice didn't cost her a thing. It was a 6 yr probation as soon as her probation was up they took off her felony.
Easiest Way

Morehead, KY

#14 Aug 6, 2012
Don't be stupid. Don't break the law. Then you have nothing to try and hide later.
i know

Olive Hill, KY

#15 Aug 9, 2012
Misty Howard has quite a rap sheet. I hear she is a Thief, and will do anything for a pill.
bat

Morehead, KY

#16 Aug 12, 2012
HUMMM wrote:
I stand corrected I should have looked at past arrest a little closer. They don't put them in order. But besides that anyway, Paying anyone out just makes them do that much more.Just leads to more dismay.
So sorry for making a misjudgment. I should have looked before I said.
But all results the same.
You keep putting up dough they going to keep on keeping on cause they know that dough going to keep them out to do something else.
No the results are not the same in your other post you said they were doing something which is illegal and also that someone was being paid off at the jail so the results are not the same at all in fact what you were saying was a lie and slander!!
good riddance

Olive Hill, KY

#17 Aug 17, 2012
i know wrote:
Misty Howard has quite a rap sheet. I hear she is a Thief, and will do anything for a pill.
You are right about this ho, and now i hear she is on her way back to her home away from home,,JAIL!! Karma is a Bitch, and this one has alot of it coming her way. I hope they keep the Theif, so the good people on Moore's Flat can sleep at night. She is also a compulsive Liar, you can't believe a word she says!! Every Dog will have it's day!!
hope so 2

Olive Hill, KY

#18 Aug 18, 2012
i agree with you about this Bitch!! I hope they throw away the key or put her ass under the jail. lol
Arrest record

France

#19 Sep 15, 2012
Looking for arrest records for James P Jeffry
Two case numbers: 012502 and 422330
Arrests made in CA
new york lawyer

Prague, Czech Republic

#20 Sep 15, 2012
Check with the courthouse in the county the arrest was made.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Davey 138,111
Where is Quentin now days? (Jul '14) 6 hr Bluegrass 14
Gov.'t grants and forced federal compliance 10 hr Wisdom 1
black women, white men (Feb '09) 12 hr Real Christian 27
looking for a child psychologist Wed Cara 2
kroger girls (Sep '11) Wed Oh yeah 62
Storage Auctions Wed Curious 1
More from around the web

Morehead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE