Dating older men
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
James32

Morehead, KY

#1 Sep 29, 2012
What do you all think of a 23 year old female dating a 40 year old man.
James32

Rockville, MD

#2 Sep 29, 2012
I was wondering because my use to be girlfriend is dating a guy 40 year old. What do you all think about this? Let's here it, what's the scoop? Lets make this couple feel bad about themselves. Come on now, let's hear it all...
haha

Morehead, KY

#3 Sep 29, 2012
They are tired of being treated badly by all the boys.
shes smart

South Shore, KY

#4 Sep 29, 2012
i bet the older man works.i bet he treats her better than you did..thats why shes your used to be ...
Big Daddys

Morehead, KY

#5 Sep 29, 2012
Just ask Jerry Ravenscraft how it worked out for him. You raise these teenage brides only to take your money and screw everyone on the side. A young girl hooking up with a much older man is most likely just using his resoursces until something better comes a long.
sue

Danielsville, GA

#6 Sep 29, 2012
Big Daddys wrote:
Just ask Jerry Ravenscraft how it worked out for him. You raise these teenage brides only to take your money and screw everyone on the side. A young girl hooking up with a much older man is most likely just using his resoursces until something better comes a long.
i date a older man because he's a better lover and take's good care of me and i would'nt go out on him no way
sue

Rockville, MD

#7 Sep 29, 2012
He is my uncle but I love him because he is good to me.
lol

Lexington, KY

#8 Sep 29, 2012
sue wrote:
He is my uncle but I love him because he is good to me.
funny, but gross lol
Wloclawek Warrior

Carson, VA

#9 Sep 29, 2012
wrinkled pud
yesiree

Morehead, KY

#10 Sep 29, 2012
James32 wrote:
What do you all think of a 23 year old female dating a 40 year old man.
Nothing wrong with it at all. Love comes in all shapes, sizes and ages.
ageless

Lexington, KY

#11 Sep 29, 2012
Maybe these younger women are tired of these young studs rolling out of bed and saying, "wasnt that the best 20 seconds you ever had?" Experience counts.
Yo yo

Dahlonega, GA

#12 Sep 29, 2012
James32 wrote:
I was wondering because my use to be girlfriend is dating a guy 40 year old. What do you all think about this? Let's here it, what's the scoop? Lets make this couple feel bad about themselves. Come on now, let's hear it all...
Sounds like a bit of sour grapes to me; if your 32, you aint no spring chicken son.
Sweets

Morehead, KY

#13 Sep 29, 2012
My Older man pays my bills, bought my SUV, take care of things I want, I've got to do very little for him to take care of my needs. Old guys rock!
DC COP

Newburg, MD

#14 Sep 30, 2012
Cool story sweets. When you get tired of your old man let me know, I will take care of your pretty little ass too. I'll give you what you need. I'll give it to you a lot.
sugar

Dahlonega, GA

#15 Sep 30, 2012
They call them sugar daddies
Sweeter

Morehead, KY

#16 Sep 30, 2012
Nobody wants the old guy, so both win.
teresa

Danielsville, GA

#17 Sep 30, 2012
HAHA dont knock it until you try it you all are so silly who cares what other people do i dont take care of your own self james 32 sounds to me like you didnt have much in your pants to offer
DC COP

Rockville, MD

#18 Sep 30, 2012
They said James32 was Hung like a horse:: but I think they followed up with fly after horse though... Bahabaha!!!
Tim Tim32

Morehead, KY

#19 Oct 1, 2012
Yeah my ex is with a 40 year old guy but does it look like i care.No i do not.I have a better girlfriend better than her anyday.My ex needed to grow up alot.Everytime she thinks i did something she would go run to mom and her step dad.
devils child

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Oct 1, 2012
Tim Tim32 wrote:
Yeah my ex is with a 40 year old guy but does it look like i care.No i do not.I have a better girlfriend better than her anyday.My ex needed to grow up alot.Everytime she thinks i did something she would go run to mom and her step dad.
let me get this right, she went to a older guy an your on topix talking about an she needs to grow up ?? sounds she may be more grown up than you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 6 min Just Think 13,122
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min yabadabado 148,978
prince albert piercing 39 min Brad 25
Wisdom and restrooms 47 min Kentucky 273
Les Caskey (Apr '13) 56 min Les Caskey 3
BREnda Smallerton 1 hr Jerry 11
Liberalism has its consequences 4 hr tired of you 274
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages