Jenny Owens...friend or not????

Jenny Owens...friend or not????

Posted in the Morehead Forum

spank her

Flatwoods, KY

#1 Mar 10, 2010
i heard u were livin in morehead hows life treatin u b*tch??? life sux ever since u got fired from your job don't it???
spank her

Flatwoods, KY

#2 Mar 10, 2010
oh yeah nd by the way...i seen ur dude the other day...he is fine as hell...its sad he picked a low life like you for a wife
wondering

Hillsboro, KY

#3 Mar 10, 2010
Are you talking about the Jenny that worked at Community Alt. in Morehead a few years ago. I think her husband was a builder.
Darwin

Morehead, KY

#4 Mar 10, 2010
Friend or not is a good title for this because apparently you all do not know how to be friends!
spank her

Flatwoods, KY

#5 Mar 10, 2010
ohhhh we know how to be friends...we used to be friends, before i became knowledgeable of the type of person she is...nd yes dats the jenny im talkin bouut wondering...so please if you cross paths with this woman take a minute to look her in the eye, and you will see one of the biggest druggies on two legs...dont let her fool u with her "anti-drug" show she tries to put on...you can tell by the way she talks shes been snortin her pills for tooooo f*cken long.
curious

Olive Hill, KY

#6 Mar 10, 2010
Just what did she do too you, to make you soooo angry? You seem to want to share this info about what a piss poor friend she is,,she must have done something really horrible to you, to post this on Topix!!!
spank her

Flatwoods, KY

#7 Mar 10, 2010
yessss...she did...she got my kids taken away from me...she gave my 9 year old oxycontins...and told him it was ibuprofen cuz he asked her for something for his earache...my 12 year old came home from a "playdate" with her daughter with marijuana...when i questioned her...she said "---'s mommy gave it to me.
JACK

Louisville, KY

#8 Mar 10, 2010
spank her wrote:
yessss...she did...she got my kids taken away from me...she gave my 9 year old oxycontins...and told him it was ibuprofen cuz he asked her for something for his earache...my 12 year old came home from a "playdate" with her daughter with marijuana...when i questioned her...she said "---'s mommy gave it to me.
Now be honest where you all lovers?
Did you ever eat @ the Y?
really

Olive Hill, KY

#9 Mar 10, 2010
spank her wrote:
If that happen, that is Pathetic!! But if you had proof of this,, how could CPS take your kids? Where you also doing drugs?
Jenny Owens

Cleveland, GA

#10 Mar 10, 2010
It's odd that the very same person reporting this stuff "spank her"....(you know who you are), would then call u up and tell you to take a look at topix....? Everyone who knows me, knows what kind of person, mother and wife I am. That speaks for itself. I have NEVER been on drugs and the strongest thing I have ever snorted is nasal spray. I am also PROUD to be anti-drug (sorry if that offends you) Also, this post is labeled "friend or not"? The person who posted this is not a friend, she is a mentally unstable person who is upset because I wouldn't loan her any money the other day to support her bad habits. Sorry, but I am not an enabler.

BTW: According to Topix CEO, Rich Skrenta, Topix does indeed moderate the forums, and even added one killer feature: The site now uses geolocation to pinpoint "exactly" where forum participants are posting from.
Crystal Otis

Morehead, KY

#11 Mar 11, 2010
Well, here's what I have to say, noone can GET your kids taken away from you. You do that to yourself. If someone reports you for whatever reason, they don't just come take your kids away. They have to find just reasoning so, I would have to say.........your the mama, if you were doing right by your kids you'd still have them. I just love how people get on here (once they've sobered up or come down enough to be able to type) and try to spread untrue shit about other people when what they really wanna say is.....I am a drug addict who lost my kids and I'm pissed because Jenny is not an addict and has her kids so I wanna try to start shit about her so maybe people will look at her instead of me..........sound familiar?
real friend

Morehead, KY

#12 Mar 12, 2010
Jenny Owens is a very nice lady.This is all just B.S.Someone is just jealous of her and trying to spread lies about her.Look in the mirror "spank" and spank yourself.
hmmdatsux

Dallas, TX

#13 Mar 12, 2010
lol
Anna Gillispie

Dallas, TX

#14 Mar 12, 2010
yeah the previous post (hmmdatsux) was me...yes Jenny we all know topix documents the exact location of ever post, but do you also know that the location that comes up in your post is the location set by your isp, something that is automatic...check it out...so everyone knows...I'm the one who called her up...because she is family...but what am I to say now??? it hurts...oh yeah and the bad habits you say I have??? ur soooo wrong. I don't need drugs to be high
Anna Gillispie

Dallas, TX

#15 Mar 12, 2010
ewwwww god i could go on all day telling you how much of an idiot you really are, but im better than that...i still love ya
spank her

Flatwoods, KY

#16 Mar 12, 2010
Crystal Otis wrote:
Well, here's what I have to say, noone can GET your kids taken away from you. You do that to yourself. If someone reports you for whatever reason, they don't just come take your kids away. They have to find just reasoning so, I would have to say.........your the mama, if you were doing right by your kids you'd still have them. I just love how people get on here (once they've sobered up or come down enough to be able to type) and try to spread untrue shit about other people when what they really wanna say is.....I am a drug addict who lost my kids and I'm pissed because Jenny is not an addict and has her kids so I wanna try to start shit about her so maybe people will look at her instead of me..........sound familiar?
oh gawd ppl like u shouldnt be alloud to own a computer it didnt make much sense because i know what kind of person jenny is and to tell ya the truth i wouldnt doubt for a minute shes the one who called them, trying to set me up, which inevitably she succeeded...
Crystal Otis

Morehead, KY

#17 Mar 12, 2010
Ok Spank her, here's the thing: You apparently think that people are just as stupid as you are. Well, we're not. Anyone in their right mind knows that if you don't do what your supposed to do and how your supposed to do it then you risk a chance of losing your kids.....how can someone set you up to lose your kids? When child services investigates the situation THEY determine whether or not your fit as a parent. Obviously you were not. As far as Jenny goes, I worked with her for years and consider her my friend still. Jenny is a wonderful person, wife and mother. If you have an issue with Jenny, go to Jenny and let her know personally, don't get on topix and try to start a bunch of shit about her.
i know

Grayson, KY

#18 Mar 13, 2010
i also worked with jenny and she is no damn druggie,she was a great friend to me and i never ever new of her doing drugs so straighten your life up and you will get your kids back and quit dogging jenny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Wisdom useful? 2 min Wisdom 26
Cave Run 11 min Wisdom 41
Women who have kids just for government money 15 min Help 8
lasy loosers 19 min Luke Bryan 2
who is that girl that drives that red mustang? 19 min new to town 1
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Terra Firma 12,021
Rachael Cornett 1 hr Yes 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages