Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Apr 16, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Olive Hill, KY

#3 Dec 3, 2010
Why is this any of your business? I like Tessa. She's great. If you don't like what you see, stay away from it.
Human Being

Morehead, KY

#4 Dec 3, 2010
Caitlyn, how dare you for even talking about her like that. Way to be extremely ignorant of a large percent of the human population. It's idiots like you that cause gay suicides and other sexual orientation-related tragedies. Grow up and quit being an ignorant redneck.
Are you kidding me

Olive Hill, KY

#5 Dec 3, 2010
Human Being wrote:
Caitlyn, how dare you for even talking about her like that. Way to be extremely ignorant of a large percent of the human population. It's idiots like you that cause gay suicides and other sexual orientation-related tragedies. Grow up and quit being an ignorant redneck.
Lol. Agreed.
well

Morehead, KY

#6 Dec 3, 2010
its not like she is the only lesbian at the highschool! I heard there are several of them. Heck even a few cheerleaders. How there parents dont know they are lesbians beyond me.
Gee

Morehead, KY

#7 Dec 3, 2010
Why is it any of your business? Is it infringing your rights somehow when two people that love each other are together? I honestly don't see what sexuality has to do with anything. If two people like each other and choose to be together, no one should be stopping them. And an answer to "how could Rowan County High School let this go on?" Well, it's not against any laws to be homosexual, nor is it anyones business as to how people choose to live their lives. Now get your head out of the sand.
who else

Morehead, KY

#8 Dec 3, 2010
who else is lesbian at the high school?
Grow Up

Morehead, KY

#9 Dec 3, 2010
caitlyn c wrote:
seriously!?
A lesbian senior datein morgan wintermute.
Morgan just in 10th grade.
I think all gay/lesbian/bi stuff should be banned!
How could rowan county high school let this go onn??
I am so sick of seeing them kissing and stuff in the hallways,
Me and my bf are always like omg!! wtf?
Two whales goin rite at it in the green lockers.
Like rly f****in gross man
Its none of your damn business. It doesn't matter as long as the are happy.
Your pathetic

Dahlonega, GA

#10 Dec 4, 2010
Tessa Stone is the nicest person in our school, she is so sweet and deserves the best, and if Morgan is the best then good for her. Whoever wrote that has no life and needs to be put in a gas chamber. Grow the fuck up jerk and stay outta other peoples business.
Omg

Dahlonega, GA

#11 Dec 4, 2010
By the way, if Caitlyn C means Caitlyn Crump, who the hell are you calling a whale! I'm surprised you didn't have a heart attack at the age of 8, fat ass.
Sarcastic

Olive Hill, KY

#12 Dec 4, 2010
caitlyn c wrote:
seriously!?
A lesbian senior datein morgan wintermute.
Morgan just in 10th grade.
I think all gay/lesbian/bi stuff should be banned!
How could rowan county high school let this go onn??
I am so sick of seeing them kissing and stuff in the hallways,
Me and my bf are always like omg!! wtf?
Two whales goin rite at it in the green lockers.
Like rly f****in gross man
Awe, why don't you go to the office and tell Mrs. Howes. I'm sure she will do something about it! NOT. Plus, this really is none of your business. I'm sure people see you and your boyfriend in the halls and say the same thing. Lol. Lil miss Caitlyn. I know exactly who you are.(:
Ruth

Morehead, KY

#13 Dec 4, 2010
I think it's pretty funny that the person who posted this is probably a closet lesbo anyway. If they were straight, they wouldn't even let it bother them. They probably just want Tessa or her girlfriend. Jealous much? ;)
Morgan W

Olive Hill, KY

#14 Dec 5, 2010
ok, so you just need to get a life and quit worrying about ours. Tessa is the nicest person you will ever meet. She wouldnt say things like that about you if the situation was switched. I love her more than life and if you have a problem with that, im sorry. But you will just have to get over that. Yeah, i might be in 10th grade, but i make her happy. Love is love, there is no age limit. If you dont like watching us, then turn the other direction. Nobody is forcing you to watch us.
ummmm

Morehead, KY

#16 Dec 5, 2010
Caitlyn ur a lesbian too so u kave no right to talk.
hmph

Morehead, KY

#17 Dec 5, 2010
No one should be on here saying anything negative about Tessa and Morgan. Tessa is a very nice person and from what I gather Morgan is too. People need to realize that times have changed and things are diffrent now. It's a free country and people have the right to date whatever sex they want. Neither Morgan nor Tessa should be getting trash talked on here because of this, they are good people and it makes YOU look like the bad one talking about them. None of it should be banned and that isn't up to you anyways. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but your rights only extend as far as theirs do and no human deserves to be talked to like that because of their sexual orientation.
hmphs-best friend

Peebles, OH

#18 Dec 5, 2010
exactley right. No matter your beleifs it doesnt mean they apply to other people. and btw, that is cyber bullying, incase you have never heard of it. so, stop.
truth

Morehead, KY

#19 Dec 27, 2010
ummmm wrote:
Caitlyn ur a lesbian too so u kave no right to talk.

You are right.She has no room to talk,if there lesbians let them be lesbians.Who cares let them do what they want to do.Get out of there buisness.
Caitlin Crump

Morehead, KY

#20 Jan 10, 2011
Just for the record. My name is CAITLIN. not CAITLYN..... Therefore. whpever thought theyd be cute and try to be me... yeah not so smart!!:). Ihave NOTHING against lesbians. I am no a homophobe! You feed off of drama and it annoying. get a life. If they r gay. let them be gay. it does not matter! So get a life and do not try to use my name again. thanks:)
Caitlin Crump

Morehead, KY

#22 Jan 13, 2011
No its defintly not. A tually this form is under Neighbor sooo you prolli the one doin` this. I am Bisexual so why would i care if they r?????
libra

Morehead, KY

#23 Jan 13, 2011
lol
your daddy

Mayslick, KY

#24 Apr 22, 2011
that's sick get a life nasty ho

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min Darth Tater 1,453
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Owl 81,598
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr BRAIN STORM 130,536
the yellow like house by the car wash up from c... 3 hr concerned mother 6
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr Limbertwig 151,261
where is Dana Fultzs? (Sep '09) 5 hr Padre 25
Looking for Carpet Layer 5 hr hello 5
•••
•••
•••

Morehead Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Morehead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE