Nathaniel Jones

Vanceburg, KY

#1 Jul 29, 2010
Brian Gallagher was indicted for the death of Nathan Jones. The two year old who died in Clearfield. His mother "Tiea Jones" is named as co-defendant. That's more important than who got a DUI or who in going to win the Judge's race. This is a 2 yr. od boy's death we are talking about. I hope justice is served and Nathan can finally rest in peace. I'm also glad for Nathan's father in West Virginia and his family that there is going to be justice for Nathan. Of course, being indicted doesn't mean guilt, but it does say that the Detectives have a lot of evidence. Nathan needs justice.
justme

Winder, GA

#2 Jul 29, 2010
Why do you people insist on bringing up topics that have already been discussed, thoroughly. That trial does not start until December. There is nothing new going on with the case so why repeat what has already been said. Re-runs on topix are as boring as watching them on TV.
ridiculous justme

Grayson, KY

#3 Jul 29, 2010
justme wrote:
Why do you people insist on bringing up topics that have already been discussed, thoroughly. That trial does not start until December. There is nothing new going on with the case so why repeat what has already been said. Re-runs on topix are as boring as watching them on TV.
You obviously Don't have children. For someone to be indicted, there is enough evidence to go to trial. When these Two are found Guilty, and i believe they will be, i guess You will still defend these Baby Killers!! You are Pathetic!! Do you Know for 100% that Brian did Not hurt this child? You comment like You were there,, Where You???
Nathaniel Jones

Vanceburg, KY

#4 Jul 29, 2010
Actualy, this just happened this week. It's in the July 27, 2010 paper, Bath County. He had been arrested and jailed, but not indicted by a Grand Jury. It did not say when the trial would begin. There's a very big difference from being arrested and taken before the Grand Jury and being indicted. I just want to keep the story in the news so Nathan will not be forgotten. That's what always happens, by the time the trial starts people will feel sorry for Brian Gallagher and Tiea Jones. They'll have forgotten about Nathan.
justme

Olive Hill, KY

#5 Jul 30, 2010
ridiculous justme wrote:
<quoted text> You obviously Don't have children. For someone to be indicted, there is enough evidence to go to trial. When these Two are found Guilty, and i believe they will be, i guess You will still defend these Baby Killers!! You are Pathetic!! Do you Know for 100% that Brian did Not hurt this child? You comment like You were there,, Where You???
What does "Where you???" mean anyway? No, I wasn't there and really don't care who gets found guilty as long as the person/persons are sentenced for the crime. You must be on the rag or something. Name calling is so juvenile, especially since is is uncalled for.
ridiculous justme

Grayson, KY

#6 Jul 30, 2010
justme wrote:
<quoted text>What does "Where you???" mean anyway? No, I wasn't there and really don't care who gets found guilty as long as the person/persons are sentenced for the crime. You must be on the rag or something. Name calling is so juvenile, especially since is is uncalled for.
You have commented on every post that has mentioned Brian's name, for someone that claims she don't Care, you defend this guy alot. And FYI, i am Not on the Rag, your language is so immature. Whether it be You or anyone, someone that defends the brutal abuse of a child that leads to that child's death is Pathetic in my book!!! Unless you can respond with some Intelligence, and Maturity, don't bother, most topix users Know u are a Heartless thing!!!!
justme

Olive Hill, KY

#7 Jul 30, 2010
I don't now nor will I ever defend any murderer whether it be a stranger or my own child. Unlike you and your near moronic views, I tend to go by the rules. Innocent until proven guilty. The trial hasn't started yet has it? You are the same ignorant little twit that has cursed nearly everyone on topix and I don't play with the mentally challenged. Sorry for your luck as I will not lower myself to your uneducated low moral standards. Go play with yourself, I am sure you will answer your own questions.
ideal

Grayson, KY

#8 Jul 30, 2010
justme wrote:
Then Stop reading them!! Therefore you don't get your panties in a Wad!!! lol
indictment mean nothing

Morehead, KY

#9 Jul 30, 2010
Nathaniel Jones wrote:
Brian Gallagher was indicted for the death of Nathan Jones. The two year old who died in Clearfield. His mother "Tiea Jones" is named as co-defendant. That's more important than who got a DUI or who in going to win the Judge's race. This is a 2 yr. od boy's death we are talking about. I hope justice is served and Nathan can finally rest in peace. I'm also glad for Nathan's father in West Virginia and his family that there is going to be justice for Nathan. Of course, being indicted doesn't mean guilt, but it does say that the Detectives have a lot of evidence. Nathan needs justice.
i don't know where you get your info but being indicted don't mean nothing in this county.they will indict somebody on no evidence what so ever.don't get me wrong.i hope they fry these two.i am just saying don't get your hopes up just because they were indicted.it means next to nothing in rowan county.i am sure this baby didn't drop dead of natural causes.they should let the public stone these two to death right in front of the courthouse for all to see.i would be the first in line.
justme

Olive Hill, KY

#10 Jul 30, 2010
The definition of indictment is formally charged for a crime. Not guilty of a crime beyond a reasonable doubt. I doubt that either of the two charged did anything on purpose, or at least I hope not. Surely neighbors would have seen something before the child was killed. Everything that has been said so far about this case is speculation. I doubt that anyone that posts on this topic(including myself) saw or knows anything for sure about this case. I don't think that the real truth will ever come out, even in the courtroom. One or both of them will be found guilty of involuntary manslaughter, one step down from first degree murder because of evidence, not because someone admits committing the murder. But, this is just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions.
agree

Grayson, KY

#11 Jul 30, 2010
Yell, their like Azzholes, like You!!!
what

Grayson, KY

#12 Jul 30, 2010
justme wrote:
I don't now nor will I ever defend any murderer whether it be a stranger or my own child. Unlike you and your near moronic views, I tend to go by the rules. Innocent until proven guilty. The trial hasn't started yet has it? You are the same ignorant little twit that has cursed nearly everyone on topix and I don't play with the mentally challenged. Sorry for your luck as I will not lower myself to your uneducated low moral standards. Go play with yourself, I am sure you will answer your own questions.
You lowered yourself even Lower!! LOL
marie

Charleston, WV

#13 Nov 3, 2012
i heard they were going back to court october 1st this year. did it happen? what was the results
lisa

Nicholasville, KY

#14 Nov 4, 2012
i was told at the hillsboro store that brian told someone he was in jail with that he was going to plead guilty and take 7yrs but thats just here say i really dont now if its true
dachsund52

Marietta, OH

#15 Dec 20, 2013
if anyone has any updates on tiea jones or brian Gallagher...please let me know...were they convicted or not??
searched

Madisonville, KY

#16 Dec 20, 2013
dachsund52 wrote:
if anyone has any updates on tiea jones or brian Gallagher...please let me know...were they convicted or not??
I do not have any ties to anyone in this case but i did a little research for you and they both go to court at 9 am in Rowan county on Feb 26, 2014 i believe. I hope this helps you. May God bless everyone and keep you.
concerned in Ohio

Marietta, OH

#17 Sep 23, 2014
Here it is Sept. 2014 and Tia Jones living in Ripely, WV......still bonded out from being indicted for the murder of her 2 yr. old Son. Where is the justice for this little boy ? Trials and hearings keep getting postponed.....WHY ? Murdered in 2009 but yet , the mother who has been charged, is not in Kentucky where the crime was committed but in the State of WV.
Curious

Parkersburg, WV

#18 Oct 6, 2016
concerned in Ohio wrote:
Here it is Sept. 2014 and Tia Jones living in Ripely, WV......still bonded out from being indicted for the murder of her 2 yr. old Son. Where is the justice for this little boy ? Trials and hearings keep getting postponed.....WHY ? Murdered in 2009 but yet , the mother who has been charged, is not in Kentucky where the crime was committed but in the State of WV.
I saw that Tie Jones pled guilty to criminal abuse. Anyone know when she is supposed to start serving her sentence? Just curious because it has been a long time coming
Curious in Ohio

United States

#20 Nov 29, 2016
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>

I saw that Tie Jones pled guilty to criminal abuse. Anyone know when she is supposed to start serving her sentence? Just curious because it has been a long time coming
Here it's been
..... Seven years plus..... and she gets by with a PLEA BARGAIN. SMH. Now her sentencing has been postponed. Enough evidence to prove her guilt , so she bargains, and may only get possibly eight years in prison........ALL BS !! TIEA JONES should not be allowed to ever have children again, or be around any child EVER after her rediculous sentence is served. A PIECE OF WORK IS SHE, AND HER LAWYER !!!! So glad that the second child's father was smart enough to take her rights away, and I hope that there will finally be justice for Nathan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Whitt age 51 20 min truth 2
Srg global 41 min Nasty 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min Cczar 167,531
Fire on Clearfield Hill 3 hr Roy 3
my brother needs help getting his permit 3 hr Roy 7
Thank you President Obama (Sep '12) 5 hr Wisdom 545
The most useless President 5 hr Wisdom 783

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages