3D or 4D ultrasounds
Mr Bean

Morehead, KY

#1 Jun 13, 2009
Where Can You get a 3D Or 4D Ultrasound done in Morehead? And how much do they cost?
Momma of one

Lexington, KY

#2 Jun 14, 2009
umm im pretty sure you can get them at the college where they teach the students to be ultrasound techs...and they may be free since its training for the students.
country girl

Winder, GA

#3 Jun 14, 2009
try at the HOPE center I think it's on main street next to the old theater.

Flemingsburg, KY

#4 Jun 15, 2009
I think there is a place in Louisville that does them. Search on google for 3D ultrasounds in Kentucky. I can't remember the price, but you can buy different packages. One note, you have to have had an ultrasound by your doctor showing everything is OK and the gender, etc before you can get one with them. They said the reason why is that they do not diagnose and want some sort of proof you have had one already and every thing is OK. I can't remember the place, sorry, but look it up on google and you'll find it. Good luck (BTW, the one on campus is a 2D, black and white and it's free, but they only do those certain times of the year when students are ready to do them for class. Check at the 4th floor radiology department, it's the building behind Combs, has the underground parking garage).

Morehead, KY

#5 Jun 18, 2009
I've heard that St. Claire can do them, they just aren't covered by your insurance if you have any so you have to pay the cost out of pocket but I haven't been able to ask anyone about that yet so you may want to check into it to see if they actually can and what the cost would be.

I do know of a place that does them but it is in Lexington. You can go to their website at www.afetalphoto.com They seem like a really nice place and they have a Father's Day special going on now that is for a 3D ultra sound for $125 instead of $160. It says that along with the price they give you a cd with pictures on it and some printouts as well. They also guarantee the gender that they give you and if it's wrong at birth they will give you a refund. You may want to check it out.

Nicholson, GA

#6 Jun 18, 2009
st claire does do them...or at least has the equipment to do them...i didn't have to pay for mine, the tech just switched it over to 3d while i was having a regular ultrasound...it was really neat

Morehead, KY

#7 Jun 19, 2009
I think this is so cool how they can do this, you can see everything with the new stuff they have today !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy Savage 3 hr well 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Paul 173,720
Making America Great Again! 12 hr Wisdom 254
Puppymill in Morehead (Dec '09) Thu Mary Jane June 49
Dog for sell Mar 12 Sami Jo Brady 5
Good realtors Mar 8 rob 4
add a word drop a word (Dec '10) Mar 5 Princess Hey 1,851

Morehead Jobs

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages