Jason Littleton Busted
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jason Littleton Busted

Seymour, IN

#1 Feb 15, 2010
This is the guy that contributed to the death of sarah blanton, she stole his gun and later killed her self. What goes around comes around.
Jailtracker

Clarkesville, GA

#2 Feb 15, 2010
he contributed to alot more drug problems than Sarah Blanton's and her death ..... KARMA ... justice served ..... now if they will give him more than a slap on the hand .... he has been doing this forever ,,, and I have been telling everyone forever ......
Jailtracker

Clarkesville, GA

#3 Feb 15, 2010
How do ya like him now???? Little pill pushing, drug dealing, addiction intstigating, liar and thief. Took more than a year but someone finally listened!!!!
Jailtracker

Clarkesville, GA

#4 Feb 15, 2010
any other news on ths bust??
well

Flemingsburg, KY

#5 Feb 15, 2010
quit blaming your kids' addictions on Jason. That's like saying it's the waitress' fault that I'm fat.
Jailtracker

Clarkesville, GA

#6 Feb 15, 2010
well wrote:
quit blaming your kids' addictions on Jason. That's like saying it's the waitress' fault that I'm fat.
not blaming jason for anything .... just glad they finally took the dirty little pill pushing infection off the streets ... less pills ... less chance of harming others .... jailtracker.com gives you a pretty good look of what he can be blamrd for ....
fat steve

Redmond, WA

#7 Feb 16, 2010
I think its pretty funny myself.he walked around with way to much swagger like he's a gangster.
I always got a laugh seein him in his hat sideways and his sunglasses tryin to swagger like a bad aSS.
JailTracker

Clarkesville, GA

#8 Feb 16, 2010
I am with you fatsteve ..... he made the Morehead News today ..... I have repeatedly told officials that they better do something with him and Ryan Adams .... guess they finally listened .....
STFU

Grayson, KY

#9 Feb 16, 2010
JailTracker wrote:
I am with you fatsteve ..... he made the Morehead News today ..... I have repeatedly told officials that they better do something with him and Ryan Adams .... guess they finally listened .....
if you are so proud of your deed why dont you put your name up here so that you can receive the props that you have coming dont be a skeered cowardly little man im all for cleaning up the street but to see somebody take such enjoyment in somebody else's misery really ticks me off it sounds like you hated him for other reasons......like maybe taking your woman?...lmao!!!
unite

Alto, GA

#10 Feb 16, 2010
STFU wrote:
<quoted text> if you are so proud of your deed why dont you put your name up here so that you can receive the props that you have coming dont be a skeered cowardly little man im all for cleaning up the street but to see somebody take such enjoyment in somebody else's misery really ticks me off it sounds like you hated him for other reasons......like maybe taking your woman?...lmao!!!
was he your dealer?
justme

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Feb 16, 2010
STFU wrote:
<quoted text> if you are so proud of your deed why dont you put your name up here so that you can receive the props that you have coming dont be a skeered cowardly little man im all for cleaning up the street but to see somebody take such enjoyment in somebody else's misery really ticks me off it sounds like you hated him for other reasons......like maybe taking your woman?...lmao!!!
I don't know him and I don't like him either! I think he is exactly where he should be, jail.
Glad

Grayson, KY

#12 Feb 16, 2010
I dont know the idiot, but after seeing that face in the jail pic, and hearing off his walk with a "swagger"..........i t seems like he needs a good "poop-shooting"
well

Alto, GA

#13 Feb 16, 2010
STFU wrote:
<quoted text> if you are so proud of your deed why dont you put your name up here so that you can receive the props that you have coming dont be a skeered cowardly little man im all for cleaning up the street but to see somebody take such enjoyment in somebody else's misery really ticks me off it sounds like you hated him for other reasons......like maybe taking your woman?...lmao!!!
I agree with you. Put your name on here so we can all contact you and let you know of all the dealers in Morehead since you seem to be the only one who can get anything done. I also agree with the whole "taking pleasure in someone else's pain" statement. I'm sure when you go through shit with your kids no one takes pleasure in that...

The fact of the matter is, Jason is a kid. 21. What's that? NOTHING. He is someone's son. Brother. and not only is he hurting, but so is his family. I'm not condoning what he did, I promise you that, but let's be proactive and work together about this problem and not tear each other down.

No one has mentioned that McKinney girl. She was arrested the same morning as Jason. Was it in connection with him?
JailTracker

Clarkesville, GA

#14 Feb 16, 2010
I am not condeming Jason, he needed to be stopped before he hurt anymore people by dealing drugs, or before he ended up at Denny Northcutts...... His Mom has been in pain and denial over his misdeeds for a long time ... he needed to be stopped .... now he needs to sit in jail awhile, think about the pain and misery he has caused himself, his family and the countless other kids and their families that he sold drugs to. After he sits and contemplates long enough, he needs to go to reputable recovery center so that he can heal. He will never not be an addict ... but he can learn how to live sober ..... stay away from all the old people places and things. It is for his own good that he was caught and taken away from the easy access of use and abuse, Same goes for ANY OF THE OTHER YOUNG PEOPLE THAT GET ARRESTED FOR DEALING DRUGS. THEY NEED HELP AND INTERVENTION .... FIRST STOP JAIL ... DO NOT PASS GO ... DO NOT COLLECT $200.00 ..... PARENTS DON'T BAIL THEM OUT ... THAT IS THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO ..... YOU WILL ENABLE THEM AND CONTINUE THE CYCLE...
timepiece

Campton, KY

#15 Feb 16, 2010
I believe Sarah McKinney was the reason they came to Jason's apartment in the first place. They had a warrant out for her arrest because she left a court ordered rehab facilitation. She just ran off
msoakley

Clarkesville, GA

#16 Feb 16, 2010
STFU wrote:
<quoted text> if you are so proud of your deed why dont you put your name up here so that you can receive the props that you have coming dont be a skeered cowardly little man im all for cleaning up the street but to see somebody take such enjoyment in somebody else's misery really ticks me off it sounds like you hated him for other reasons......like maybe taking your woman?...lmao!!!
LOL, my name is Anne Oakley and I am not a man. I am a mad bitch who hates liars and thiefs. Damn right I'm proud. What's your name big boy?
racheal collins

Morehead, KY

#17 Feb 16, 2010
First off my name is racheal collins I'm not ashamed to say Jason Littleton is my first cousin...He is a great guy and i know he has done wrong but who hasn't...

Second of all how can you say Jason caused someones death he didn't give her a gun or shoot her she stole it I'm sorry for what happened to Sarah i am but if she wouldn't have got a gun from him it could have been anyone else she stole a gun from.

Third of all Jason didn't think he was a bad ass just because you he wore his hat side ways and sun glasses last time i stopped and looked around a lot of people do. If we were all judged by what we wear and how we dress we all would be something a slut a stuck up snob a "gangsta" poor redneck.

I'm not up holding Jason and his dealing with drugs but you all need to wake up and realize that if you were broke down he would give you a ride home, if you were broke and had no money he would lend you money it might have been drug money i know someone is gonna have something to say about that but so be it the point is he would help you out if you needed a friend Jason would listen if you just needed a hug he would be there.

You people can sit there and say i just feel this way about him cause he is family but there are plenty of people out there that is not family that didn't buy drugs from him and they will tell you he is a great person aside from all the drugs. so next time you people talk you need to realize every one makes mistakes and learns from them and if you believe in karma then it will come back on you to one day when your at your worst people will talk and your family will have to sit there and read all the horrible things people say just to be hateing on someone and getting pleasure out of it i know this isn't gonna effect how some people feel and there will be many people after me to still write horrible things and down me and say things about him and thats to be expected but i just want to let you know how it feels from a family members perspective if you were in my shoes you would do the same thing i am...
MsOakley

Cleveland, GA

#18 Feb 16, 2010
racheal collins wrote:
First off my name is racheal collins I'm not ashamed to say Jason Littleton is my first cousin...He is a great guy and i know he has done wrong but who hasn't...
Second of all how can you say Jason caused someones death he didn't give her a gun or shoot her she stole it I'm sorry for what happened to Sarah i am but if she wouldn't have got a gun from him it could have been anyone else she stole a gun from.
Third of all Jason didn't think he was a bad ass just because you he wore his hat side ways and sun glasses last time i stopped and looked around a lot of people do. If we were all judged by what we wear and how we dress we all would be something a slut a stuck up snob a "gangsta" poor redneck.
I'm not up holding Jason and his dealing with drugs but you all need to wake up and realize that if you were broke down he would give you a ride home, if you were broke and had no money he would lend you money it might have been drug money i know someone is gonna have something to say about that but so be it the point is he would help you out if you needed a friend Jason would listen if you just needed a hug he would be there.
You people can sit there and say i just feel this way about him cause he is family but there are plenty of people out there that is not family that didn't buy drugs from him and they will tell you he is a great person aside from all the drugs. so next time you people talk you need to realize every one makes mistakes and learns from them and if you believe in karma then it will come back on you to one day when your at your worst people will talk and your family will have to sit there and read all the horrible things people say just to be hateing on someone and getting pleasure out of it i know this isn't gonna effect how some people feel and there will be many people after me to still write horrible things and down me and say things about him and thats to be expected but i just want to let you know how it feels from a family members perspective if you were in my shoes you would do the same thing i am.
If you don't think he should not be put away or sentense for indirect manslaughter then there is something wrong with you. He's a thief and drug dealer also if I ever catch him in my house I will save the tax payers a lot of money.
the facts

Dahlonega, GA

#19 Feb 16, 2010
yes, he should have to serve the consequences for selling drugs. but how is he to blame for sarah's death when she STOLE the gun from him? can't you people focus on the topic, jason getting busted, not sarah's death. please, let the sweet girl rest in peace. no reason to bring her name in this. she isn't even here to defend herself.
uncle

Morehead, KY

#20 Feb 16, 2010
OK I'm 46 years old. fist of all, i no the boy Very well because I'm his uncle. he might sell drugs but a thief he is not and not a murder. for people that don't know him should not talk about him. i know sarah is not the subject but just to make a point to msoakly she says she doesn't like lairs and thief's but if you want to get right down to it sarah was a theif her self stealing jasons gun I'm not downing sarah im not talking bad about her she should rest in piece but thats just the way i see it. I'm sorry for what happened to her i really am but don't blame jason for her actions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weekend walk in clinic? 1 hr Maggie 1
county clerk candidates 4 hr fahffhklhf 38
CRIMINAL REFFERAL for Clinton, Comey & McCabe 6 hr Uncle Joe 3
"Wisdom" evades salvation...but conviction cann... 7 hr Doc 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Paul 174,789
Affordable Dentures (Feb '13) 14 hr Lavonne 15
Reno's Thu Fulton 10

Morehead Jobs

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages