Really

Morehead, KY

#23 Dec 27, 2010
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
If Laura was cheating too than that makes her no better than him so where do you get off? Wes would also be exactly where he is today with or without her. He worked hard to get where he is today!
I never said that Laura was cheating too....can you read?? I said...HOW WOULD YOU KNOW....who she is or isn't sleeping with??
And furthermore....even if Wes would still be where he is today without her, it's nothing to brad about. City cops don't make any freakin money, and it doesn't make him "somebody". He's still a low life in my book because of his attitude and the way he acts, and the way he has treated her.
Really

Morehead, KY

#24 Dec 27, 2010
Oops, I meant nothing to *brag* about.
duh

Greenup, KY

#25 Dec 27, 2010
pissed wrote:
I thought he was married.
he is as was she.....
i know

Cleveland, GA

#26 Dec 29, 2010
Hilarious wrote:
This is the funniest shit I've heard in forever. I hear the old wifey is begging for her hubby to come back home. After months of Wes sleeping with Shayne and staying with her and her kids she wants him back! What a idiot. I think Shayne wised up to what a piece of lying shit he was though. I hear she told him to take his baggage and games and shove it. I knew she wouldnt hang around for that mess to long. The wife is a CRAZY IDIOT
not true she told him to keep his little "stuff" she has moved on to bigger and better
cares

Commerce, GA

#27 Dec 29, 2010
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
not true she told him to keep his little "stuff" she has moved on to bigger and better
Dont think anyone cares what she is doing esp Wes. Ive seen him out with his new girl the blonde and damn i dont think he even remembers that ex of his. I know i wouldnt.
Hell yeah

Cleveland, GA

#28 Dec 29, 2010
Go for it Wes! Screw'em all! Wahoo! Most of them are tramps anyways! I'm proud of ya if nobody else is!
2_ALL_MY_HaTeRs_

Morehead, KY

#29 Dec 30, 2010
Wess is a sexy beast ,i love it when he , beeeepppppp , yeah, u wish i would feed into all u alls drama, but seriously, GET A F**KING LIFE, AND LEAVE PPL ALONE.. DAMN, WHAT IS THE WORLD COMMING TO ... GEEEZZZE ..... STUPID PPL ARE EPIDEMICS .. WE NEED A VACCINATION 4 THEM ALL, miND UR OWN BUSINESS...
ohhh

Ashland, KY

#30 Dec 31, 2010
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
bigger and better being kevin trent's big fat ass??
curious

Olive Hill, KY

#31 Jan 15, 2011
Who is Shayne seeing now?
Confusedanddazed

Olive Hill, KY

#32 Jan 16, 2011
This is old news from both sides. When you decide to post about them negatively, do you even think about their daughter? Give it a rest...
curious

Olive Hill, KY

#33 Jan 16, 2011
I didnt say anything negative, I just want to know who Shayne is dating. Was wondering if she was single?
YES

Nicholasville, KY

#34 Jan 20, 2011
I believe Shayne is single. I think she ditched the mess.
Curious I Am

Morehead, KY

#35 Jan 22, 2011
I hear her and that sexy lil body are single, to answer all your questions. But I doubt she will mess with anyone in this town!
Nah

Cleveland, GA

#36 Jan 23, 2011
Nah saw her last night not sure who was with her but she wasnt alone. Truck full of people parked outside cpc. Im sure Wes wont let that get to far away though man idiot if he does.
look again

Cleveland, GA

#37 Jan 23, 2011
welllll wrote:
Being married didn't stop wes from banging several different skanks.
that girl is not a skank. you seen her? I dont think Wes be banging skanks.
you are nosy

West Liberty, KY

#38 Jan 23, 2011
stay out of his business, he is a good man
leave it

Cleveland, GA

#39 Jan 23, 2011
Nah wrote:
Nah saw her last night not sure who was with her but she wasnt alone. Truck full of people parked outside cpc. Im sure Wes wont let that get to far away though man idiot if he does.
Wow you people are crazy! That poor girl cant go any where without being noticed. Who cares if she had truck full of people, who cares if her and Wes are seeing each other. Who cares about any of it! Im starting to think you people are disturbed mentally. Wes and Shayne are very good people that dont deserve to be talked about and watched every second of every day. Let them live their lives together or not together.
meme

Cleveland, GA

#40 Jan 24, 2011
leave people alone
secret time

Owingsville, KY

#41 Jan 31, 2011
Just heard the best news ever and the shit is getting ready to hit the fan. Laura is going to die when she hears this. She deserves it though!!!!!
grow a pair ladies

West Liberty, KY

#42 Jan 31, 2011
Either put it out there for all to read and make fun of... Or STFU. What are you going to do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guardian (SRG Morehead) (Jun '12) 8 min Like to know 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min Lol 165,730
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 hr -Christopher Jarvis 814
Trump said healthcare was "easy"... 7 hr uncle joe 64
Libtards 7 hr uncle joe 70
Russia mafia and trump 7 hr uncle joe 193
Is amy black in jail 12 hr Debby 1

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages