First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ummm

United States

#2 Dec 23, 2010
I'm not sure where you've heard this but nothing could be further from the truth. Wes refused to sign the divorce papers and laura had to have him served. He's been begging to come home but laura doesn't want him anymore. She's moved on.
She is smart

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 23, 2010
That a girl Laura!!!!! He is not worth one breath. Looks like all the women are telling him to get lost. Shayne and Laura both moved on, who next?
Connie

Hillsboro, KY

#4 Dec 23, 2010
Who is Laura seeing now?????
pissed

Dawsonville, GA

#5 Dec 23, 2010
Wow yall really have alot of time on your hands to get on here and start gossip that doesnt even concern you, my opinion you better keep your mouths shut, what ever happen between him and his wife doesnt need to be online for peoples enjoyment, drop it. I like wes, hes a damn good feller. and if yall have a problem with him, ill be sure to let him kno about this topic on here so he can find out who it is. have a great day
stupid college girl

United States

#7 Dec 24, 2010
Wes is dumb. And ugly. And a cop. And he is not well endowed. And his breath stinks. Merry Christmas to all his cute friends though! Loves. Muah.
ummm

United States

#8 Dec 24, 2010
I heart stupid college girl.
WOW

Olive Hill, KY

#9 Dec 24, 2010
stupid college girl wrote:
Wes is dumb. And ugly. And a cop. And he is not well endowed. And his breath stinks. Merry Christmas to all his cute friends though! Loves. Muah.
That is so cruel, if you feel that way about someone then you should keep it to yourself! Didn't your parents teach you anything? If you don't have anything nice to say than dont say it at all. It also sounds like you have been scorned by him, so just because he didn't want you dont give you the right to bash him. Let these ppl have some peace and privacy in their lives. It is THEIR lives you know and it has nothing to do with you.
the truth

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Dec 25, 2010
Why is Wes getting all the heat? Laura has been f**cking Kevin Trent for about a year. Who would F**ck Kevin Trent over hottie Wes???!! Why do you think she lost all that weight? She is a cheating wh*re!
BUB

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Dec 25, 2010
Bub you must be doing something right cause you have all kinds of poeple, tore up from the floor up on here!!! Keep up the good work.
Jerry Springers

Hillsboro, KY

#12 Dec 25, 2010
Now this is my kinda show!!!!!!
knows everythong

West Liberty, KY

#13 Dec 25, 2010
pissed wrote:
Wow yall really have alot of time on your hands to get on here and start gossip that doesnt even concern you, my opinion you better keep your mouths shut, what ever happen between him and his wife doesnt need to be online for peoples enjoyment, drop it. I like wes, hes a damn good feller. and if yall have a problem with him, ill be sure to let him kno about this topic on here so he can find out who it is. have a great day
Maybe it does concern them. I think it is Shayne and Laura posting about themselves in the third person. Easy to see.
DOUBT IT

Olive Hill, KY

#14 Dec 25, 2010
knows everythong wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it does concern them. I think it is Shayne and Laura posting about themselves in the third person. Easy to see.
Im positve that the last thing Shayne or Laura wants is to be blasted on this ridiculous website!!!!!!!!!! Who cares what or who they are seeing. Get over it already. If they are divorced/seperated then they can do whatever they want.
Really

Morehead, KY

#15 Dec 25, 2010
the truth wrote:
Why is Wes getting all the heat? Laura has been f**cking Kevin Trent for about a year. Who would F**ck Kevin Trent over hottie Wes???!! Why do you think she lost all that weight? She is a cheating wh*re!
How would you know who Laura is sleeping with?? It was WES who was caught red handed MORE than once cheating on her with all kinds of skanks. It's WES who became a city cop and all of a sudden thought he was Gods gift to women. He would be/have nothing if it wasn't for Laura...and she might seem like a hateful bitch sometimes, but if you were married to Wes Coldiron you would be pissed too. And furthermore, Laura is a caring, smart, and hardworking person. The only thing you have to say is that she's sleeping with Kevin Trent?? Please. That was just Wes' attempt at trying to take the attention off of himself for being a town whore.
Nice try though.
ummm

United States

#16 Dec 25, 2010
You tell 'em sis!
hello

Olive Hill, KY

#17 Dec 25, 2010
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know who Laura is sleeping with?? It was WES who was caught red handed MORE than once cheating on her with all kinds of skanks. It's WES who became a city cop and all of a sudden thought he was Gods gift to women. He would be/have nothing if it wasn't for Laura...and she might seem like a hateful bitch sometimes, but if you were married to Wes Coldiron you would be pissed too. And furthermore, Laura is a caring, smart, and hardworking person. The only thing you have to say is that she's sleeping with Kevin Trent?? Please. That was just Wes' attempt at trying to take the attention off of himself for being a town whore.
Nice try though.
If Laura was cheating too than that makes her no better than him so where do you get off? Wes would also be exactly where he is today with or without her. He worked hard to get where he is today!
The Kid

AOL

#18 Dec 25, 2010
Which Kevin Trent?
Please Be Respectful

United States

#19 Dec 25, 2010
DOUBT IT wrote:
<quoted text>Im positve that the last thing Shayne or Laura wants is to be blasted on this ridiculous website!!!!!!!!!! Who cares what or who they are seeing. Get over it already. If they are divorced/seperated then they can do whatever they want.
This is right, but what's more ...

It's Christmas Day! Instead of gossiping, think about this family that has been torn apart. Think about their daughter who has only known a couple of holidays with her parents together. Instead of spreading lies, consider this family and all other families that aren't together because they've been destroyed by adultery, gossip, and the broken trust that comes from problems like these. Don't add to their pain.

Please let these people be. What's done is done.
duh

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Dec 26, 2010
The Kid wrote:
Which Kevin Trent?
the director of life care, where she works!
pissed

Hillsboro, KY

#21 Dec 27, 2010
I thought he was married.
welllll

United States

#22 Dec 27, 2010
Being married didn't stop wes from banging several different skanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Jackie 177,730
willie roberts hit and run 5 hr ftp 6
Will Davis Win In November 5 hr Firewood 75
Winning !! 7 hr John 132
The daily laugh 11 hr Wisdom 27
News Kim Davis challenger: Man whose marriage licens... 12 hr Wisdom 18
Just wondering 18 hr CamperTramp 2

Morehead Jobs

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages