what would mitt do?
repubnolonger

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Seems people want to question EVERY decision President does or dont make....I think its time to ask WHAT WOULD MITT DO? If he wants to take the highest office....we need to know...all we are hearing is we can do better.....HOW???????
repubnolonger

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Sep 18, 2012
I guess we just found out what Mitt Romney would do.....all news networks are debating the remarks he made on the 47%......except FOX NEWS...Imus in the morning(FOX) is the only one being CRITICAL OF HIS REMARKS....Look for more on the unrest in the middle east from the Republicans....they will milk this for everything its worth.....DEFLECTION!!!
Observer

Nerinx, KY

#3 Sep 18, 2012
Mitt would do what he has ALWAYS DONE. Buy up companies that are struggling, deplete their assets, and send the jobs overseas. Its no wonder he wont show his tax return. when people in America suffer most....He turns it into HIS PROFIT.
well

Amherst, OH

#4 Sep 18, 2012
Tax breaks 4 fancy horse dancing - GOOD

Tax break 4 working folks - EVIL
nondenomal

Morehead, KY

#5 Sep 25, 2012
Mitt is going to get try and get Turtle man to run in his campain...He's the only man Mitt know's to get a coon out of the office. Were screwd any way we look at it. Where's Bill when ya need him?
nondenom

Morehead, KY

#6 Sep 27, 2012
Yes, Bill was an honest politician - NOT! "I cannot tell a lie" Bill, ha.
Observer

Lexington, KY

#7 Sep 28, 2012
Mitt's campaign is "I will be AGAINST all that Obama is for" What do I plan to do or how have I BEEN doing it?? Thats a secret, sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Patriot 153,853
News Eastern Kentucky holds first Pride Festival 3 min Rose_NoHo 120
Multi-millionaire Matt Bevin. Not a Kentuckian... 8 min sandy hook voter 17
Post Office parking lot in bad need of repairs 14 min username 3
Does your child demand a special lunch, are you... 16 min username 12
savannah hanshaw??? (Mar '11) 16 min Gang 54
Savannah Hanshaw 18 min Gang 17

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages