jdogg

Pikeville, KY

#43 May 16, 2010
I am just saying no girl or woman in morehead can be trusted.My other advice to never date a girl or woman who is on welfare or drawing a check they are the worst.Girls who are 18-25 say they love there boyfriend i bet they would cheat on them and even thought about it to.My friend in carter county was right if you can not get laid in morehead it is your own fault.Morehead girls and woman are all trash and hoes
Hey Forrest

Olive Hill, KY

#44 May 16, 2010
jdogg wrote:
I am just saying no girl or woman in morehead can be trusted.My other advice to never date a girl or woman who is on welfare or drawing a check they are the worst.Girls who are 18-25 say they love there boyfriend i bet they would cheat on them and even thought about it to.My friend in carter county was right if you can not get laid in morehead it is your own fault.Morehead girls and woman are all trash and hoes
No fancy words for you, you're just plain ole STUPID!
Did you ever consider that maybe you are hanging out with trashy people and that's why they have no morals or ethics? There are very good girls/ladies here, but they are not hanging out on the corner looking for pills or sex...that's what makes them so hard to find. The good ones are NOT WHERE TRASH LIKE YOU ARE!!!!!
jdogg

Pikeville, KY

#45 May 16, 2010
I am not plain ole stupid.I just sayin all morehead females are hoes plus i do not get my women off the street.I just saying dawg that carter county females are way betta than them skanks from morehead plus i can get any female i want that is single married or engaged or dating someone because they all love the dogg stick
rolnby

Morehead, KY

#46 May 17, 2010
u ppl r stupid

“very interesting apparently”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#47 May 18, 2010
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
so in other words u are a queer and the only dick you get is your own
Would you mind explaining that? Sorry if I'm a lil confused. I just don't understand where you got that. What I'm saying is people will be people, don't judge by a certain area, it's the whole world, forget it and go on.

Btw, I'm a girl and I have a wonderful boyfriend whom I would NEVER cheat on. I love him just the way he is :) So, you're kinda wrong on your whole comment.
Love em

Morehead, KY

#48 May 19, 2010
I love them Morehead girlz

“layed back crazy dude”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#49 May 19, 2010
haha yea i think its because morehead fosters the same type of attitude tword sex as many cities will although most Kentucky citizens are not use to. witch is that sex is sex its fun nothin more so you can have sex without bein in a relationship and if your havin a fun night guy or girl and lookin to have some physical release its completely exceptable haha witch it is ;) keep it up hot chicks

“layed back crazy dude”

Location hidden

#50 May 19, 2010
i have lived in a lot of locations and if there is one thing i have noticed is that things towns think is exceptable behavior and isn't changes way more then people realize and in most of Kentucky general sex is wrong although were i am from it isn't so haha that's how it works
james ex

Campton, KY

#51 May 19, 2010
to you lil kitter, you got what you deserved. so you need to stop calling me, and start calling the other hole he's with. if you haven't figured it out yet then what in hell is it going to take- i just want to think you for doing me a favor... i wish you all the best. i'm telling you for your own good, always watch your back... i just found out he was fu king his cousin, he is nothing but an inbred... have fun, and good luck... so glad to get rid of the free loadin, one nut, freaking liar,that is dying of liver cancer.. what a dick. maybe you can learn him how to eat pussy by the way.. remember every women wants him... he's just the best thing walking.. if he wants his stuff back that you can fit in 2 garbarge bags. he can go to boyfriend's house to get it. he's such a bad ass that he can't even speak to me let alone face me, like i said nothing but a pussy, cause he knows what he'll get when he faces me... but i guess he's so busy being with kids, that he hasn't even spoke to in over 2 years, what a bast d...
black knight

West Liberty, KY

#52 May 20, 2010
just wondering if anybody knows myrena thomas was at the bar the other night asked someone who she was thats who they said it was just wondering if she is involved with someone or married does she have kids wanted to ask her out just want to make sure shes not hitched if you can help me out

Location hidden

#53 May 20, 2010
I mean no disrespect to anyone here. But, I have to say I find it interesting how our society (in all age groups) seems to be so focused on SEX in a relationship. I too would be hurt if I was in LOVE with a LADY and found out she had lied to me about being faithful, because I would never enter a relationship without it being well understood that being honest and faithful were two of the most important things I wold want. If no mutual agreement on being faithful could be found, then it seems best to me the couple separates.

I was surprised to read how harsh some of the comments posted here are. I agree it's not fair to judge an entire gender in a certain town/city based on a string of people that cheated in their relationships. However, if the original poster was in love/falling in love with a lady and had a mutual agreement to be faithful I can certainly understand the pain.

I wonder sometimes whatever happen to people seeking love and freely admitting to it. Yeah, I guess that must sound strange coming from a guy, but if one is not truly in love how could it hurt so much to be cheated on? I think most guys feel at ease at talking about sex, but rarely is it accepted for a man to admit he is/was in love and got hurt. Sometimes people get shaken up and just need to vent and have nowhere to turn. So they end up spilling their beans here.

Sure, many of us have been cheated on and if it's important to us we should try to deal with it in a mature way. It's difficult though, would most not agree? It's so easy for men to say a lady is sexy, foxy etc... But whenever a guy says something about getting hurt by his lady/wife they are told to grow up. I guess I have a difficult time understanding why a guy can not admit to getting hurt by a woman cheating on him. I don't see that as a weakness, really it seems normal to me.

I agree we all must move on with our lives though. No matter what happens, when we fall we need to dust our paints off and get back up and on with our lives- No matter how badly somebody might hurt us.
GoHard

Cleveland, GA

#55 May 26, 2010
morehead bitches is stuck up hoes, lookin like zombies fienin for at tooter or needle now
YouAllSuck

Morehead, KY

#56 May 26, 2010
They're all queer!!!
tongue of steel

Ashland, KY

#57 May 27, 2010
niceness wrote:
I'm a nice girl without a man... just saying
nice what is your email?
tongue of steel

Ashland, KY

#58 May 27, 2010
jdogg wrote:
no need to trust them just make them happy and they won't stray from your side.
tongue of steel

Ashland, KY

#59 May 27, 2010
Umm wrote:
I'm pretty sure that you shouldn't take 4 Morehead girls and compare them to the rest of us. Cause seriously is that fair?
I agree with Umm all women are different no matter where they live. I have found if you want to make them happy and don't just think of your own happiness women are the same wonderful flowers no matter where they are from.
tongue of steel

Ashland, KY

#60 May 27, 2010
girl wrote:
Your picking the wrong girls in Morehead. No half the chicks around here arent worth a f%ck, but some are. Your just not looking the right way. Every girl doesnt cheat, I can ashore ya that. Your not attractive, your not givin good a%s, your a dumb a%s or like I said picking the wrong ones. And if none of those are true they are dumb for cheating on you.
Go girl I love what you are saying.
tongue of steel

Ashland, KY

#61 May 27, 2010
jdogg wrote:
I agree all morehead girls are cheaters.Especially those living in low income apartments those are the ones you can never trust.They are all gold digging hoes.
So where are these low income apartments, I may want to sample the nector of the flowers that live there. If a man has several women he is a stud if a woman has several men she is a hoe. People are people and sex is great. If she is clean and diease free what is the harm and why would you call her names. I think a lot of men should grow up.

Morehead, KY

#62 May 27, 2010
tongue of steel wrote:
<quoted text>
So where are these low income apartments, I may want to sample the nector of the flowers that live there. If a man has several women he is a stud if a woman has several men she is a hoe. People are people and sex is great. If she is clean and diease free what is the harm and why would you call her names. I think a lot of men should grow up.
You mess with the wrong person's wife or girlfriend, and you could soon find out the answer to your question "what is the harm?" Are you brain-dead? You seriously think having sex with someone else's partner is all just some casual, hunky-dorey kind of thing don't you? It's not an issue of "I think alot of men should grow up", just maybe some of us REAL men do not want our wives or girlfriends bringing home disease. How do you think that sorta thing spreads in the first place, anyway? And calling a girl names.... what do you think we're gonna do if we get cheated on? Call her an angel? Call her sweetheart? You obviously aren't from the same planet. You seem to lack even basic common sense.
primo

Dahlonega, GA

#64 Jun 25, 2010
yeah your girlfriends were cheating with me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Resturants open Christmas day? (Dec '11) 12 min blah 12
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min Known Fact 132,131
Pets 9 hr um 2
Who is stupidest? 11 hr My Two Cents 3
rowan cty christmas Wed maryann 35
OD at Interstate Trailer Park Wed caverun6 5
Ernie Edwards Tue Clearfield61 2
Morehead Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morehead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morehead News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morehead

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:49 am PST

NBC Sports11:49AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide