Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 131,915

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Full Story
Not fooled

Fort Myers, FL

#94216 Jan 21, 2013
lover girl 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmm then why did he kill mostly Jews 6 million I think? This Master Race you speak of, what was this Master Race, Blonde Hair and Blues Eyes, heard this before! He was a evil little man that wanted power and wanted to rule the world just like all the other men, Attila The Hun, Maximilien Robespierre, Ruhollah Khomeini, Idi Amin Dada, Leopold II of Belgium, Pol Pot, Vlad ?epe?, Ivan IV of Russia,Josef Stalin...all want power... None believed in GOD, or they wouldn't of been like they was...EVIL!!
Like the jews wanted to rule the world, like the christian cult wants to rule the world?
LETS TALK ABOUT EVIL 6 million jews you say? Ho0w about 25 MILLION killed by the jews in gods name, how about 50 million killed by the christian crusades? How about all of the people YOUR cult tortured and then burned alive? YES LETS TALK ABOUT EVIL how about YOUR god demanding that you sing and dance while KILLING BABIES (Psalms 137:9 READ IT!)
Not fooled

Fort Myers, FL

#94217 Jan 21, 2013
lover girl 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just know someone that kills innocence people has no heart and has no love, that is what Jesus taught in his teachings was love...It might be fiction to you but not to me, and as for history I'm not as well read as some!
What fantasy are you imagining? Love? There is no love in the bible except paul being gay.
YOUR god is hateful and violent. YOUR cult has killed millions more than every one who died during the second world war.
Hitler was a boy scout compared to your god and your evil cult!
(Using wifes computer while mine is down but fear not the Satanic Priest is still here with you)

“"Always Love from the Heart"”

Since: Dec 10

Paintsville Kentucky

#94218 Jan 21, 2013
Not fooled wrote:
<quoted text>Have YOU ever read the bible? All Hitler did was follow your gods commands.
Read your bible before you talk about it, start with first timothy chapter two verse twelve (and remember this is not me saying this it is YOUR god)
LOL here we go, are you a Man of GOD I say not! and futher more Hitler was not a man of GOD I don't care what you say!

Paintsville Kentucky

#94219 Jan 21, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Good come back, christian.
It doesn't matter what I say or what I tell you, you don't believe in GOD I will pray for you!

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

London, KY

#94220 Jan 21, 2013
lover girl 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmm then why did he kill mostly Jews 6 million I think? This Master Race you speak of, what was this Master Race, Blonde Hair and Blues Eyes, heard this before! He was a evil little man that wanted power and wanted to rule the world just like all the other men, Attila The Hun, Maximilien Robespierre, Ruhollah Khomeini, Idi Amin Dada, Leopold II of Belgium, Pol Pot, Vlad ?epe?, Ivan IV of Russia,Josef Stalin...all want power... None believed in GOD, or they wouldn't of been like they was...EVIL!!
12 to 14 Million Dead Russians might disagree with you...

Paintsville Kentucky

#94221 Jan 21, 2013
Not fooled wrote:
<quoted text>What fantasy are you imagining? Love? There is no love in the bible except paul being gay.
YOUR god is hateful and violent. YOUR cult has killed millions more than every one who died during the second world war.
Hitler was a boy scout compared to your god and your evil cult!
(Using wifes computer while mine is down but fear not the Satanic Priest is still here with you)
Hmmm Satanic Priest, well Sir, "Jesus" will deal with you soon and it isn't going to be pleasant !

Paintsville Kentucky

#94222 Jan 21, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
12 to 14 Million Dead Russians might disagree with you...
Russians was killed by their great leaders too! I'm not disagreeing with that issue.

Paintsville Kentucky

#94223 Jan 21, 2013
Well it takes three of you against me! One woman against Three men that don't believe in GOD, JEHOVAH GOD! I feel sorry for all of you!

Paintsville Kentucky

#94224 Jan 21, 2013
I will be praying for you all!! GOD BLESS!!!!

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#94225 Jan 21, 2013
lover girl 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter what I say or what I tell you, you don't believe in GOD I will pray for you!
You are correct, I do not believe in your god. But I know hitler was a card carrying christian just like you.
Not fooled

Fort Myers, FL

#94226 Jan 21, 2013
lover girl 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm Satanic Priest, well Sir, "Jesus" will deal with you soon and it isn't going to be pleasant !
I notice that you have no comment by the millions of people murdered by your god and your cult......
Your god is the true evil and your cult worships true evil. YOU worship the evil devil (actions speak louder than words so you can saqy how "good" your god is all day long the actions still say evil)
The blood of millions slaughtered in your gods name cry out for justise.
ViceVersa

Somerset, KY

#94227 Jan 21, 2013
lover girl 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just know someone that kills innocence people has no heart and has no love, that is what Jesus taught in his teachings was love...It might be fiction to you but not to me, and as for history I'm not as well read as some!
Pitiful reason to dismiss history as a human being. The only history you know, is that of anything surrounding the 'fiction' you fancifully dictate as truth. I guarantee that to be fact... you may know of American History, but nothing compared to the grand scale. You should invest a personal belief to other ideologies and see where that lands you. Reality is a beautiful place once you escape the clutches of your Imagination. The brain is a powerful (very powerful) tool to use. In combination with consciousness, wow... Nonetheless, it's an epic tale just attempting to use science to explain 'reality'. However, the stressful situations trying to ascertain and comprehend such complexities as Evolution, or other like minded theories, coupled with extreme personal beliefs that contradict each-other, creates an acidic substance to vile to handle. Read some different books that make you think critically. No more "I don't understand, God did it", OK?

London, KY

#94228 Jan 21, 2013
lover girl 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
Russians was killed by their great leaders too! I'm not disagreeing with that issue.
Then there were those wonderful Crusades...And those grand Spanish visits with their priests to convert the masses in the assorted lands... Wiping out the Inca civilization in the process... Then building churches along the California coast was great for the 250,000 indigenous people wiped out.....
Not fooled

Fort Myers, FL

#94229 Jan 21, 2013
lover girl 2010 wrote:
Well it takes three of you against me! One woman against Three men that don't believe in GOD, JEHOVAH GOD! I feel sorry for all of you!
Your god is powerless against me because I have a chariot of iron. Look that up in your bible (hint: Judges 1:19)
Lets see, your god kills millions, your cult kills even more millions but hitler was the evil one? Do you know that before the Japs attacked us we sold weapons to Hitler and supported him?
ViceVersa

Somerset, KY

#94231 Jan 21, 2013
lover girl 2010 wrote:
You are obviously stressing this situation! What you believe is being placed under the microscope! Scrutiny and criticism all combined with rational & logical thinking tears apart what you 'think' is true with reality. I'm sorry you are stuck in this corporeal reality. Do not threaten us with fear and damnation!
GWB

El Dorado Hills, CA

#94233 Jan 21, 2013
lover girl 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you did not get the email, Mormons ,Jehovees and others claim the title of chosen Jews not just the nation of Israel.

Religion is goofy, you're not alone in goofy claims dept.

Hitler used this anti-Semitism to blame the defeat of Germany in the first world war onto Jewish industrialists. Ultimately Hitler gassed the Jews because he was psychopathic nutter.

Paintsville Kentucky

#94234 Jan 21, 2013
You know it takes how many to go against me and what I have been telling you, You know thats the way they done "JESUS", they was all against him, but he forgave them and loved them and died for Us ..I don't know how any of you all can deny the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost! And as for Knowledge, history, theories and science..thats all well and good as long as it doesn't go against the Bible..Keep on believing in your god Satan or a non-believer and we will see in the end who wins!!!!

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#94235 Jan 21, 2013
lover girl 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
Throughout history there have always been groups of people killing other groups of people in the name of their god. It doesn't matter what century, what continent, what group, or what their god's messenger actually said - it boils down to the *exact * same * tribalism*. No matter what Jesus' message was, you cannot deny the crusades, the inquisitions, the witch hunts, the atrocities in the name of "White Man's Burden", the wars for "God and Country", et al were all sanctioned (and often officially sponsored) by Christianity.
Fiction? The Earth is 6,000 years old. There was a global flood that covered the mountains. The Red Sea was parted. Jesus fed thousands with a couple loaves and fishes. Napoleon was short. Paul Revere was a barber.
Only one of those statements is a fact - can you name which one it is?
ViceVersa

Somerset, KY

#94236 Jan 21, 2013
lover girl 2010 wrote:
You know it takes how many to go against me and what I have been telling you, You know thats the way they done "JESUS", they was all against him, but he forgave them and loved them and died for Us ..I don't know how any of you all can deny the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost! And as for Knowledge, history, theories and science..thats all well and good as long as it doesn't go against the Bible..Keep on believing in your god Satan or a non-believer and we will see in the end who wins!!!!
HERESY! OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!

London, KY

#94237 Jan 21, 2013
lover girl 2010 wrote:
You do realize that Galileo was found guilty of Going Against the bible and was sentenced to being locked up for life... And they Burned Bruno at the stake for Going against the Bible for saying there were Other Planets out in the universe...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
N ame Brand Closeouts and Skaggs Auction (Dec '12) 37 min Marcy 47
Anyone Know Ricky Gee (Sep '09) 48 min Crazy 24
Holiday Trash Schedule 48 min Nita Lickmybutthole 2
rowan cty christmas 11 hr maryann 34
OD at Interstate Trailer Park 12 hr caverun6 2
found female beagle in clearfield 12 hr 9608 2
found beagle in clearfield 12 hr 9608 1
Morehead Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web