Dustin Barker housed at the Rowan Cou...

Dustin Barker housed at the Rowan County Hilton

Posted in the Morehead Forum

snicker

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2009
Attention all pill heads, Dustin Barker will be unavailable until further notice.
Hamilton

Morehead, KY

#2 Jul 16, 2009
Why?
Disappointed

United States

#3 Jul 16, 2009
Uhmmm...come on now...this is a very small town.. just take a look on jailtracker they have a very nice photo for all his friends and family to enjoy!! You tell me why?? No guessing required..
justathought

Alto, GA

#4 Jul 16, 2009
doesnt he have a newborn baby at home?
billy

Morehead, KY

#5 Jul 17, 2009
So Dustin done wrong, don't shout it out dumbas* What about everyone else who goes to jail for pills.
liberty

United States

#6 Jul 17, 2009
Yeah Billy, the first time Dustin sold Oxycodone he got busted...He's a criminal. He sells pills to people...he's was big business. I shout it out and jump for joy each time a dumba** pill head is busted. What YOU going to do about it, or are you just pissed because you got to find someone else to get your shi* from?
billy

Clarkesville, GA

#7 Jul 18, 2009
For starters I could care less who goes to jail for pills, but I do think that it is wrong to sit on the internet and hide like a pus*y and slander people behind thier backs. If you were a man at all you would confront the people themselves, but your probably running scared cause Dustin could whoop your a*s. So if that is the only lame thing you have to do is slander your eniemies on the internet then I think you need a new hobby. What about the rest of the pill heads and dope dealers, why are you picking on Dustin? what did he still your wife away from you Travis? You ain't no better! So get a life and leave Dustin alone!
liberty

United States

#8 Jul 19, 2009
Billy you must be psychic. I'm jealous of Dustin. The wife likes burnout, unemployed, retards. What can be done about that? Actually she and Dustin have a lot in common.
HMMM

Grayson, KY

#9 Jul 19, 2009
billy wrote:
For starters I could care less who goes to jail for pills, but I do think that it is wrong to sit on the internet and hide like a pus*y and slander people behind thier backs. If you were a man at all you would confront the people themselves, but your probably running scared cause Dustin could whoop your a*s. So if that is the only lame thing you have to do is slander your eniemies on the internet then I think you need a new hobby. What about the rest of the pill heads and dope dealers, why are you picking on Dustin? what did he still your wife away from you Travis? You ain't no better! So get a life and leave Dustin alone!
It's not slander if it is true :)
little bill

Morehead, KY

#10 Jul 25, 2009
Yeah it's slander because your ruining thier name and talking about them behind thier back on the internet. If you had balls you would confront them or speak of your own name on here instead your being a coward and hiding behind the computer. GET A LIFE!!!
lesson for the uneducated

Morehead, KY

#11 Jul 26, 2009
slander:
A type of defamation. Slander is an untruthful oral (spoken) statement about a person that harms the person's reputation or standing in the community. Because slander is a tort (a civil wrong), the injured person can bring a lawsuit against the person who made the false statement.

libel:
An untruthful statement about a person, published in writing or through broadcast media, that injures the person's reputation or standing in the community. Because libel is a tort (a civil wrong), the injured person can bring a lawsuit against the person who made the false statement.
CommonSense

Cleveland, GA

#12 Jul 26, 2009
Hmm. Untruthful is found in the defintion of both slander and libel. So it's not slander or libel if it's the TRUTH!!! I hope everyone can wrap their heads around that..........
Frustrated

Grayson, KY

#13 Aug 13, 2009
You have no idea what the truth is buddy. Unless you have never made a mistake in your life then you should not sit around and judge people. I've always known that God is the only one who can judge... so I'll pray for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Winning !! 6 min Covfefe 138
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Cczar 178,017
News Kim Davis challenger: Man whose marriage licens... 35 min Wisdom 26
"Wisdom" is an atheist. 38 min Wisdom 3
David Blake Davis 16 hr Idiot 38
Kimberly Moore Mocabee 20 hr Kim 3
Caudill vs Davis Clerk Race Fri Wisdom 10

Morehead Jobs

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages