where do the gay men hang out in more...

where do the gay men hang out in more head

Posted in the Morehead Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sexy gay guy

London, KY

#1 Jun 24, 2009
where do the gay men hang out in more head
wonder

Louisville, KY

#2 Jun 24, 2009
If they hung out up your a$$ you'd know it...or WOULD you?
canman do

Owingsville, KY

#3 Jun 24, 2009
ya I'd like to know where they hang out to, maybe I could stop by some time.
aguy

Cleveland, GA

#4 Jun 24, 2009
get real! Morhead's a nice town. If there are any gays in it, they sure aren't going to advertize their nasty.

Since: Sep 08

Morehead, KY

#5 Jun 24, 2009
Crazy as this may seem, I dont know any gay men in this town. I can presume there are some, some hanging out openly and others closeted away. Heck, some may be looking at power tools in walmart at the same time I am. I did see a man renting some broadway musical dvds at the now defunct movie warehouse and I thought he moved about a bit on tippy toes, but that doesnt make him gay.(I know what makes a man gay and while there may be some tonal vocalizations accompanying it, it aint the singing that does it)

so like so many forums, I am no help and cant identify a "hang out spot," but if someone else does, please post it here so the rest of us can avoid it.

The Buddha said, he was soooo polite, or something like that.
AHSIEE

Flemingsburg, KY

#6 Jun 24, 2009
stupid Queers!!
Shawn

Olive Hill, KY

#7 Jun 25, 2009
After or before they sneak out of their girlfriend/wives bed???
AHSIEE

Olive Hill, KY

#8 Jun 25, 2009
after
this is

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Jun 25, 2009
spillway and stoney cove are 2 great places to get or give bj's
Normal

Dahlonega, GA

#10 Jun 25, 2009
in a hick town, if they want to keep their Balls, they better Hang Out in a CLOSET, and STAY THERE! LOL
haha

Grayson, KY

#11 Jun 25, 2009
wow people the place gay people hang is at toco bell
mommas girl

Hillsboro, KY

#12 Jun 26, 2009
myft wrote:
Crazy as this may seem, I dont know any gay men in this town. I can presume there are some, some hanging out openly and others closeted away. Heck, some may be looking at power tools in walmart at the same time I am. I did see a man renting some broadway musical dvds at the now defunct movie warehouse and I thought he moved about a bit on tippy toes, but that doesnt make him gay.(I know what makes a man gay and while there may be some tonal vocalizations accompanying it, it aint the singing that does it)
so like so many forums, I am no help and cant identify a "hang out spot," but if someone else does, please post it here so the rest of us can avoid it.
The Buddha said, he was soooo polite, or something like that.
if this is the real MYFT - I am very disappointed in you....
Hurt Bubba

AOL

#13 Jun 26, 2009
Photo on the Night Stand.

After a long night of making love, the guy notices a photo of another
man, on the woman's nightstand by the bed.
He begins to worry. "Is this your husband?" he nervously asks.
"No, silly," she replies, snuggling up to"Your boyfriend, then?" he continues. "No, not at all," she says, nibbling
away at his ear.
"Is it your dad or your brother?" he inquires, hoping to be reassured.

"No, no, no! You are so hot when you're jealous!" she answered
"Well, who in the hell is he, then?" he demands.
She whispers in his ear

"That's me before the surgery."

Since: Sep 08

Olive Hill, KY

#14 Jun 26, 2009
sorry mommas,

I dont know which of those bad joke attempts disappointed you but upon reflection I can see how someone could misunderstand my "so the rest of us can avoid it." Dont get me wrong, I dont care about the sexual preference of anyone but my wife, dont believe in discriminating in employment do believe that same sex marriage and the extension of all spousal benefits should occur. That will probably disappoint someone else, but I gathered from the post that a gay man hangout was being asked about so that the poster could go there and hook up, George Michaels style, and I really dont want to be exposed to that. But if it was the broadway musical thing, my comment was meant to kid around about that stereotype, because, while 100% heterosexual and singularly affilliated with one person, I like a good song and dance story. Fiddler on the roof is my all time favorite I think, but my fair lady and oliver are right up there. So again, sorry to let you down, but we are all human, even the people some folks refer to as "queer."

The Buddha said, it takes all kinds, or something like that.
Hootie

Lexington, KY

#15 Jun 27, 2009
Come to Lexington and visit The Bar. It is lots of fun!! Drag show starting first, then everyone moves upstairs to the dance floor!!

BTW, I am a straight person and do not discriminate!!
mommas girl

Hillsboro, KY

#16 Jun 30, 2009
myft wrote:
sorry mommas,
I dont know which of those bad joke attempts disappointed you but upon reflection I can see how someone could misunderstand my "so the rest of us can avoid it." Dont get me wrong, I dont care about the sexual preference of anyone but my wife, dont believe in discriminating in employment do believe that same sex marriage and the extension of all spousal benefits should occur. That will probably disappoint someone else, but I gathered from the post that a gay man hangout was being asked about so that the poster could go there and hook up, George Michaels style, and I really dont want to be exposed to that. But if it was the broadway musical thing, my comment was meant to kid around about that stereotype, because, while 100% heterosexual and singularly affilliated with one person, I like a good song and dance story. Fiddler on the roof is my all time favorite I think, but my fair lady and oliver are right up there. So again, sorry to let you down, but we are all human, even the people some folks refer to as "queer."
The Buddha said, it takes all kinds, or something like that.
Yes it was the 'so the rest of us can avoid it' that bothered me. I am straight and have many gay friends (I owe my life to one of them) so I have been to gay bars on several occasions and have never felt the least bit uncomfortable. They "hook up" in much the same way we do - chatting - can I buy you a beer - would you like to go to dinner sometime - etc.
So what bothered me about your post was that it perpetuates the stereotype that alot of folks seem to have about them.
I shall get off of my soapbox now - thanks for reading.

“Hi Ya'll”

Since: Mar 09

South Shore KY

#17 Jun 30, 2009
this is wrote:
spillway and stoney cove are 2 great places to get or give bj's
From a female, hopefully

“Hi Ya'll”

Since: Mar 09

South Shore KY

#18 Jun 30, 2009
Never seen one? Ya'll never say that College Dude in the dress and makeup and wig walking up and down main street every day a couple years back?

MSU has a nationwide Rep as a center for Gays. Though how that happened in an area as backwards as east KY does frankly boggle Me.

For the record I have no problem with gay people. Though I was raised in a rather prejudiced home I am fortunately able to think for Myself.
aguy

Owingsville, KY

#19 Jun 30, 2009
Normal wrote:
in a hick town, if they want to keep their Balls, they better Hang Out in a CLOSET, and STAY THERE! LOL
GO HICK TOWNS!!!!!
danson

Morehead, KY

#20 Jun 30, 2009
ROFLMAO66 wrote:
Never seen one? Ya'll never say that College Dude in the dress and makeup and wig walking up and down main street every day a couple years back?
MSU has a nationwide Rep as a center for Gays. Though how that happened in an area as backwards as east KY does frankly boggle Me.
For the record I have no problem with gay people. Though I was raised in a rather prejudiced home I am fortunately able to think for Myself.
Are you kidding? More Head.... and a stellar music program.....

Get it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 166,264
Wisdom stays silent. 12 min politically correct 16
Rowan County Attorney (Jan '14) 1 hr Just a thought 55
Kim Davis 1 hr anti politically ... 39
Our school systems have truly become dumb 4 hr Covfefe 24
best hair salon in morehead? (Jul '12) 5 hr jon 24
The real O.G Anthony C 5 hr david 7

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages