First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just an Observer

Morehead, KY

#1 Dec 12, 2010
I saw Helen McGuire working at St. Claire the other day. I don't know how they can hire someone like her. I thought they did background checks. Has anybody else on here had problems with her?
Lonely

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Dec 13, 2010
Oh yeah. I don't hardly know of anyone who ain't had problems with her. I have stopped goin to St Claire since I found out that she works there. She abuses kids and any women that have husbands up there had better keep an eye on them. She will do anyone and anything for a little money. She is one sick B**ch
Just an Observer

Morehead, KY

#3 Dec 13, 2010
Lonely wrote:
Oh yeah. I don't hardly know of anyone who ain't had problems with her. I have stopped goin to St Claire since I found out that she works there. She abuses kids and any women that have husbands up there had better keep an eye on them. She will do anyone and anything for a little money. She is one sick B**ch
And it's not just your man she will steal. She'll take anything that's not nailed down. I wonder if theft from patients has increased since she went to work there? I feel really sorry for a woman whose man would have anything to do with her. She's screwed everything that would have her & I bet she has every STD known. One guy told me her snatch smelled so bad it would make you puke.
sam

Morehead, KY

#4 Dec 14, 2010
Is this Helen an older woman with no teeth? If so, I know her
Just an Observer

Dahlonega, GA

#5 Dec 14, 2010
sam wrote:
Is this Helen an older woman with no teeth? If so, I know her
That's her but she thinks she's young & beautiful. She chased poor old Dean who drives or did drive for Ferrel gas all over the place. She had a good man who worked 2 or 3 jobs to give her what she wanted & she went out on him with anybody who would have her. She finally divorced him & then the dude she was seeing left her. She deserves everything bad that happens to her. She used to work at Buzy Bees Day Care. Ask them about her.
sam

Morehead, KY

#6 Dec 14, 2010
That's what I thought. She worked in a restaurant for my family several years, and then they fired her ass. I don't want anything horrible to happen to her, but she can't do certain things and not expect repercussions for her actions
Just an Observer

Morehead, KY

#7 Dec 14, 2010
sam wrote:
That's what I thought. She worked in a restaurant for my family several years, and then they fired her ass. I don't want anything horrible to happen to her, but she can't do certain things and not expect repercussions for her actions
What kinds of things did she do? I want to see if it's the same things she did to me. This woman definitely needs to be stopped one way or another.
Just an Observer

Dahlonega, GA

#8 Dec 15, 2010
Just an Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
What kinds of things did she do? I want to see if it's the same things she did to me. This woman definitely needs to be stopped one way or another.
I can't believe more people know about her. She's so dangerous. If I were the hospital I wouldn't let her around patients.
okay123

Morehead, KY

#9 Dec 16, 2010
I know both Helen and Dean. First of all, Dean is a different class citizen than Helen. He is married to a beautiful woman who works at the bank and has been married for many, many years. He WOULD NEVER FOOL WITH THE LIKES OF HELEN.
Helen used to work at daycare. I thought that she was nice enough and my kid seemed to really like her. I can't say anything personally about her stealing things but I have heard stories.
BTW, what does a housekeeper working at St. Claire have to do with you not going back to the hospital? She only cleans the hospital, she doesn't do brain surgery.
Just an Observer

Dahlonega, GA

#10 Dec 16, 2010
okay123 wrote:
I know both Helen and Dean. First of all, Dean is a different class citizen than Helen. He is married to a beautiful woman who works at the bank and has been married for many, many years. He WOULD NEVER FOOL WITH THE LIKES OF HELEN.
Helen used to work at daycare. I thought that she was nice enough and my kid seemed to really like her. I can't say anything personally about her stealing things but I have heard stories.
BTW, what does a housekeeper working at St. Claire have to do with you not going back to the hospital? She only cleans the hospital, she doesn't do brain surgery.
I wasn't the one who said they wouldn't go back to St. Clair. She says she is an orderly & transposts patients around. I have seen her helping patients to their cars when they leave. I hope she doesn't have access to their belongings or they may not get home with all they brought with them.
Just an Observer

Dahlonega, GA

#11 Dec 16, 2010
okay123 wrote:
Dean delivered gas to us for years & I know what you mean about his being a different class than her. She said she finally corralled him & he told her he would never cheat on his wife. But, like I said she thinks she's pretty. And she never uses protection, which I can't understand out of anybody--male or female.
Busybody

Dahlonega, GA

#12 Dec 16, 2010
I have heard the same thing about the stealing. I heard she steals from the patients, knowing some of them won't remember if they had any money or not. You'd better not leave any money with your family while they're a patient there. And she screws everything going. Somebody that promiscuous shouldn't be allowed around the patients--she may be carrying something.
Former Friend

Morehead, KY

#13 Dec 21, 2010
She stole my boyfriend, money, & jewelry. I came home early from work one day and found her in my bed with my man. I kicked them both out. If she hadn't already stole my gun it would have been Katie bar the door. Tell me some of the other guys she's stolen.
Lonely

Morehead, KY

#14 Dec 22, 2010
She took my dad from my mom. He is the one that she left her husband ( Ernie) for and the two jobs. My dad now has trouble with the law. I say it deserves it right.
curious

Morehead, KY

#15 Dec 22, 2010
Lonely wrote:
She took my dad from my mom. He is the one that she left her husband ( Ernie) for and the two jobs. My dad now has trouble with the law. I say it deserves it right.
if you mind me asking who is the guy that she left her husband for? im pretty sure i know who your talking about and far as i know he dont have trouble with the law. he got smart left her and now hes got a good woman living happily
Lonely

Morehead, KY

#16 Dec 22, 2010
It is Mike Littleton. The law called my house about his troubles with them. My dad is still a drunk and not a good man anymore.
Former Friend

Morehead, KY

#17 Dec 22, 2010
Lonely wrote:
It is Mike Littleton. The law called my house about his troubles with them. My dad is still a drunk and not a good man anymore.
Yes, the last one (that I know of) that dumped was Mike Littleton. They used to go to a place called "Tilton" & dance. She said he left her for an older woman with money. It seems to me that Mike was married to Earnie's sister--is that right? It was while she was slipping around with Mike that the stealing started in earnest. She stole everything she could from everybody. And the damn law around here won't do anything about it. I hope she doesn't have a boyfriend now--she doesn't deserve one.
curious

Morehead, KY

#18 Dec 22, 2010
mike is a good man..i have known for a a year or so now and hes a good guy..dont care a bit to help you if you need it..hard working man..and so what if the woman he is with is older with a lil money..he still goes out and works..as long as their both happy..i dont know how he was back in the day but the guy i know today is a good man
Former Friend

Morehead, KY

#19 Dec 22, 2010
curious wrote:
mike is a good man..i have known for a a year or so now and hes a good guy..dont care a bit to help you if you need it..hard working man..and so what if the woman he is with is older with a lil money..he still goes out and works..as long as their both happy..i dont know how he was back in the day but the guy i know today is a good man
It must have been Helen who made him be lousy. They lived in a shack by Mike's brother with no water, plumbing, etc. She got drunk & fell into the stove one night. She was a mess. She said he pushed her into it.
Lonely

Dahlonega, GA

#20 Dec 23, 2010
Well I know Mike ain't worth the salt in his bread! I know this and he ain't changed, he will help anyone as long as u ain't his family. If you are his family he will throw u to the dogs everytime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitney Bradley, B&B tool rental (May '13) 29 min maryjaneprincton 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Sss 131,384
reality is for people who can't handle drugs 4 hr Olympia 1
Wanting Australian Shepherd Puppy 4 hr no name 1
Sarah Smith 8 hr curious 2
diana plank 16 hr Diana plank russell 4
Politial Forum 18 hr Brewsters Millions 9
Morehead Dating
Find my Match

Morehead Jobs