'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 225239 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#124367 Sep 22, 2013
27 Survivors Of Sexual Assault Quoting The People Who Attacked Them

Read more at:
http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#124368 Sep 22, 2013
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124369 Sep 22, 2013
Four dead in shootings as Chicago gun-death toll rises
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/22/us-...
bigsky53 wrote:
----Gee…And here I thought GUNS were illegal in
----Chicago. Maybe some more gun laws will fix the
----problem…Not! ARM the Citizens! Gun Free Zones
----invite Guns and Crime!
``````````
Four dead in shootings as Chicago gun-death toll rises
Full story: Reuters
A new spate of gun violence in Chicago left four men dead, Chicago police said on Saturday, less than two days after a shooting spree at a park in the city wounded 13 people, including a 3-year-boy.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TADDOPQNO5F4THF...
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#124370 Sep 22, 2013
Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”
A good description of Obama, and his tactics!

The quote is from Adolf Hitler!
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#124371 Sep 22, 2013
This is a correct fit for dims!

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Adolf Hitler
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124372 Sep 22, 2013
Government Will Take Almost Half Your Paycheck in 2013

When half of each additional dollar earned is taxed away, taxpayers experience a disincentive to start businesses or expand existing ones.

This leads to fewer jobs being created.

It is outrageous that any dollar earned by a middle-class taxpayer would go as much to taxes as to supporting the taxpayer’s family. The government didn’t earn the taxpayer’s paycheck and shouldn't be entitled to it.

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/08/13/governmen...

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#124373 Sep 22, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
This is a correct fit for dims!
All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.
Adolf Hitler
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin 's_law
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#124374 Sep 22, 2013
The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan.” THE PERFECT DESCRIPTION OF DEMOCRATS!
Hope and change, hope and change, hope and change.

Adolf Hitler
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124375 Sep 22, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
0's LAW
~~~~~~~~~~

IRS Provides Updated Withholding Guidance for 2013

IR-2013-1, Jan. 3, 2013
WASHINGTON — The Internal Revenue Service today released updated income-tax withholding tables for 2013 reflecting this week’s changes by Congress.

The updated tables, issued today after President Obama signed the changes into law, show the new rates in effect for 2013 and supersede the tables issued on December 31, 2012. The newly revised version of Notice 1036 contains the percentage method income-tax withholding tables and related information that employers need to implement these changes.

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Provides-...

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#124376 Sep 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
0's LAW
~~~~~~~~~~
IRS Provides Updated Withholding Guidance for 2013
IR-2013-1, Jan. 3, 2013
WASHINGTON — The Internal Revenue Service today released updated income-tax withholding tables for 2013 reflecting this week’s changes by Congress.
The updated tables, issued today after President Obama signed the changes into law, show the new rates in effect for 2013 and supersede the tables issued on December 31, 2012. The newly revised version of Notice 1036 contains the percentage method income-tax withholding tables and related information that employers need to implement these changes.
http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Provides-...
The IRS was there long before Obama.
By the way did you know CONGRESS sets the rates? The Republican controlled congress?
OZombies

United States

#124377 Sep 22, 2013
http://jugglingdynamite.com/2013/05/08/nikola...

NIKOLA TESLA: The Vision of FREE Energy for Human-Kind

"Work for a cause, NOT for applause. Live life to express NOT to impress.
Don't strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt".
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124378 Sep 22, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRS was there long before Obama.
By the way did you know CONGRESS sets the rates? The Republican controlled congress?
History of the US Income Tax
Compiled by Ellen Terrell
Business Reference Services
February 2004
Updated 2012

Overview

If, in the midst of sorting receipts and studying the latest changes in the US income tax laws, you suddenly wonder "What is the origin of this annual ritual in the weeks leading up to April 15th?" here are some places you can go for answers.

The origin of the income tax on individuals is generally cited as the passage of the 16th Amendment, passed by Congress on July 2, 1909, and ratified February 3, 1913; however, its history actually goes back even further. During the Civil War Congress passed the Revenue Act of 1861 which included a tax on personal incomes to help pay war expenses. The tax was repealed ten years later. However, in 1894 Congress enacted a flat rate Federal income tax, which was ruled unconstitutional the following year by the U.S. Supreme Court because it was a direct tax not apportioned according to the population of each state. The 16th amendment, ratified in 1913, removed this objection by allowing the Federal government to tax the income of individuals without regard to the population of each State. For additional information on taxation in the United States, see the section on taxes on the web site of the U.S. Department of the Treasury.

http://www.loc.gov/rr/business/hottopic/irs_h...

Get "rid" of the 'rino's AND rats'
in
CONGRESS!

and in the IRS!

They "admitted" to the SCANDAL!

IRS Scandal Steven Miller: IRS 'Admission' Of Wrondoing Sounds Like a George Carlin Skit

Recently, it has been reported that the IRS targeted conservative groups applying for tax-exempt status. This Tuesday, the acting

IRS commissioner Steven Miller broke his silence on the scandal by writing a piece for USA Today stating, "Mistakes were made."

Miller's political jargon-laden writing is very hard to understand, and it almost seems like this was intentionally done as a sort of defense mechanism from criticism.

After all, it is hard to criticize what one does not understand.

Miller also reminded his readers that IRS employees are "civil servants" and that while they "could have done a better job" (an understatement if I have ever heard one),

"new procedures [will] ensure that the mistakes won't be repeated." Additionally, he reminded his audience that the mistakes were ultimately because of the increase of groups applying for 501(c)(4) tax exempt status, not because of "any political or partisan motivation." [ha ha ha - no way - huh uh]

http://www.policymic.com/articles/41805/irs-s...

~~~~~~~~~~

Unreal: IRS Official Who Oversaw Targeting Scandal Now In Charge of Obamacare Division ...

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/0...

WHAT about THIS libTARDEDnes do you libTARDED dwIdioTs
NOT UNDERSTAND ...!?!
Countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#124379 Sep 22, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
On Behalf of the Kids Whose Families Depend on Food Stamps
The first time I knew that being poor made me different than everyone else was when my mom sent me into the grocery store to get food with food stamps. We had just picked up our free cheese at the food bank. I was running into the store to get pickles for the cheese and pickle sandwiches that I took to school everyday. A woman behind me smirked and made a comment about food stamps being used for snacks. She had a cart full of groceries and she was judging our family based on the jar of pickles and food stamps. I did not understand what I had done wrong. I knew I was supposed to be ashamed and I was.
As I grew older I dreamed of finding my voice in that line. I dreamt of telling the woman that my mom had left a violent relationship -- that she was going back to school, was working as a waitress and had only been on assistance for a short time.
My mom became a public administrator who would pay back the assistance that she had received 10 times over.
I worked my way through college as a checkout clerk at a discount grocery store. I watched the people who used food stamps. They were members of the military, working men and women, seniors and families with children. They were working people trying to make it. No one I served ever pulled out food stamps with pride. There is a shame that those who have had to ask for help recognize in one another.
There should be no shame. Now, I feel pride that my family needed help because we are the American story. Our story is about struggle and perseverance. The people I admire fought to succeed and needed help along the way.
Yesterday's vote by the House of Representatives to pass the Nutrition Reform and Work Opportunity Act of 2013 (H.R. 3102), which cuts the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) by nearly $40 billion, is an attack on the best of our values. More than an attack on our shared values, it is an attempt to publicly shame those among us who need help. The same people who voted to cut food stamps for families who must survive on an average of $115 per month voted to give the most profitable oil companies hundreds of millions of dollars in tax breaks.
We cannot allow our country to turn away from our neighbors when they need help. It is those neighbors who we will turn to when we need help.
The policy implications for cutting food stamps are so enormous that everyone should be engaged in the debating the details -- including food-stamp recipients and other taxpayers, policy makers, faith leaders, civil and human rights advocates and others.
I know is how hard it is to ask for help. I know how bad it feels. And I know that most families -- like mine -- use that help to make it out of tough situations and go on to do great things for others.
On behalf of those of us who need the help that food stamps provide, I am calling out the best in our leaders and all people of conscience. We cannot be a country that shames our neighbors and closes our ears to their calls for help.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/phaedra-ellisla...
Had to post in defense of those who do not abuse the system like mentioned in this article. I worked for the gov't and couldn't believe just how many low rank soldiers were on food stamps. How can you deny families of our military when you can't pay them anymore either. Sports stars shouldn't get paid more than soldiers. Pretty sad. People shouldn't judge by a few. I will never resent my taxes being used to feed poor children, poor seniors, poor soldiers, poor VETS...etc... what a shame the repukes do.
GOP = THEMSELVES, BIG CORPS $$$$$
DEM = PEOPLE
Dear Congress,
True Christians would NEVER starve a child to feed a corporation
GOP - Greed Over People
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Love this post! Priceless!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124380 Sep 22, 2013
Grimes attacks Obama administration on coal ruling

FRANKFORT, Ky.(AP)- Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes is attacking the Obama administration for an EPA ruling that she says will cost coal mining jobs in Kentucky.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Grimes-att...

me -[NOT AL]
Now she is sounding just like obama....lies, lies, and now more lies!
Funny how they think we can't see through them and the lies they are spreading. obama actually thinks America wants his un-affordible healthcare act.
``````````

BUT ... I can/will AGREE!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124381 Sep 22, 2013
Video: Trevor Loudon Explains Communist Infiltration In The United States
March, 13, 2012

If you’ve got about an hour to spare, you would do well to sit through this talk Trevor Loudon recently gave to the Ocean County, NJ Tea Party about the history of Communist infiltration throughout the world,

and especially here in America where they finally managed to get one of their own into the White House.

Much of this you have heard before, but the facts have never been put together like you see here.

Terrifying, but edifying.

http://nicedeb.wordpress.com/2012/03/13/video...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124382 Sep 22, 2013
Toodles ...

God BLESS America
-n-
Her *Patriots*...
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#124383 Sep 22, 2013
Humana drug plan for 2013 -$17.50 each month.
Humana drug plan for 2014 -$23.10 each month.
Seniors use to pay only for medications.
Medicare premium went up, drug coverage you have to pay now, plus $1.15 each medication, end monthly drug coverage going UP.
...SS increase was, I think last year, only 2.3%.
THANKS but NO THANKS Obama...how someone on about $900.00 SS each month can survive ...?
OZombies

United States

#124384 Sep 22, 2013
DemocRATS do "excellent" job to keep uninformed
LIBERALS - STUPID ...!! Always ATTACK Republicans, do not ever justify ...anything...!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#124385 Sep 22, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Humana drug plan for 2013 -$17.50 each month.
Humana drug plan for 2014 -$23.10 each month.
Seniors use to pay only for medications.
Medicare premium went up, drug coverage you have to pay now, plus $1.15 each medication, end monthly drug coverage going UP.
...SS increase was, I think last year, only 2.3%.
THANKS but NO THANKS Obama...how someone on about $900.00 SS each month can survive ...?
The increase or no increase has nothing to do with Obama since the math for increase was done under the Reagan administration and has never changed since that time. As far as Medicare goes look at the Repub budget plan for it.
The Republican budget takes away important Medicare improvements for seniors and persons with disabilities by repealing the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Under the ACA, seniors with high prescription drug costs will get a lot more help with those costs, as the ACA gradually closes the “donut hole” coverage gap in the Medicare Part D prescription drug benefit. More than 5.1 million seniors have already saved an average of $635 on their prescription drug costs. The average senior in the “donut hole” will save more than $10,000 on their drug costs through 2020, thanks to the Affordable Care Act.
http://budget.house.gov/committee-report/repu...
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#124386 Sep 22, 2013
Obama paid tribute Sunday to the 12 civilians killed last week in the Washington Navy Yard shootings and urged Americans to help take guns “out of the hands of criminal and dangerous people.”
Obama told the country that the service, in the shadows of Capitol Hill, marks the fifth time that he as president has remembered victims of a mass shooting and tried to console their grieving families.
“It ought to be a shock to us,” Obama said in his roughly 15-minute speech.“”It ought to lead us to some sort of transformation.… Our hearts are broken again.”

The president, in a somber but defiant tone, suggested that Washington and the rest of the country has lost its resolve to end the level of gun violence that sets the United States apart from other countries.

“After all of the speeches, all of the punditry, nothing,” he said, on a warm day in early fall.

Obama said he senses “a creeping resignation that these tragedies are just the way it is -- a new normal. We cannot accept this. There’s nothing normal about innocent people getting gunned down at work.”

The shooter in the attack has been identified as Aaron Alexis, an IT contractor with an apparent history emotional problems who still had security access to the naval facility and was able to purchase a weapon.

Obama’s efforts to pass tighter federal gun laws failed in Congress after a mass shooting in December 12 at the Sandy Hook elementary school in Connecticut that took the lives of 26 people, including 20 children.

Among the proposed changes were tougher background checks for potential gun buyers.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/22/ob...

But Mr. President, didn't 'yo brother' get him one of them background checks before he be getin one dem security clearances? And by the way was the sandy hook shooter old enough to buy a gun and get one of those background checks? Is dis another case of you tellin great big ol lies again to get yo want misser presadent?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 48 min Terra Firma 11,985
Larry fannin 1 hr Doc 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Reason 148,450
Women who have kids just for government money 2 hr Really 7
Is Wisdom useful? 3 hr Constitution 101 19
Cave Run 3 hr Constitution 101 36
looking for Tree trimmer (Mar '11) 5 hr Mind blown 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages