Yes Iv'e kwone Ben a long time.
do u know

Morehead, KY

#3 Oct 13, 2008
is he married ect?
i heard

Morehead, KY

#4 Oct 13, 2008
i heard he was dating this girl whos x was a state tropper and she broke up with him. he got made went to her work and told all kind of bad shit on her. is this true?
exectech

United States

#5 Oct 13, 2008
I don't think he's married. But I would'nt trust him.
take blinders off

Morehead, KY

#6 Oct 14, 2008
exectech wrote:
I don't think he's married. But I would'nt trust him.
why is that?
Yeah

Carthage, MO

#7 Oct 21, 2008
Dont trust him!!! Hell hurt you. He seems nice enough until he lies to you. Once you figure it out, its too late and you have been made a fool.

Since: Oct 08

United States

#8 Oct 21, 2008
That's right, he got me fired from my job. All because of his stubidy. Or a set up. Truth is truth....
hmmm

Morehead, KY

#9 Oct 23, 2008
boston knows best wrote:
That's right, he got me fired from my job. All because of his stubidy. Or a set up. Truth is truth....
who r u the last girl he dated? the one he paid 18,ooo in credit card debit off for u? i heard u hurt him. do u owe him that money? u wouldnt even be seen with him at the beach. why? is this the same ben that lives in log home?
who

Morehead, KY

#10 Oct 24, 2008
boston knows best wrote:
r u the guy that wife has ms?

Since: Oct 08

United States

#11 Oct 24, 2008
NO i've never dated Ben. And he sure never paid any bill's for me. Like I said, he got me fired because of something he did and knew better.
who

Morehead, KY

#12 Oct 24, 2008
didnt he get fired from job in wv working in mines?
JUST A FRIEND

Olive Hill, KY

#13 Jan 12, 2009
I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY BAD EXPERIENCES WITH BEN. HE HAS BEEN A FAMILY FRIEND FOR YEARS. HE ALWAYS HAS BEEN HONEST AND FAIR TO OUR FAMILY. SOUNDS LIKE SOME-ONE NEEDS TO GET THEIR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE THINKING OUT LOUD. NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG, IF YOU SHIT ON HIM THEN YES YOU DESERVE WHAT EVER IS COMING BACK AT YOU. THAT IS JUST HOW THINGS ARE DONE FROM MOST PEOPLE.
friend of bens

Grayson, KY

#14 Jan 13, 2009
Iv'e known Ben for years too, he's a great guy. He would do anything for anyone and give his last dollar to help someone.He certainally isn't a trouble maker and anybody who says different is lying!!!!
Ky chic

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jan 13, 2009
I have known Ben for years. He is a great guy. He has always been nice to me. I've never seen him be anything but nice to everyone. He is also fun to be around.
shame on you

Morehead, KY

#16 Mar 13, 2009
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>who r u the last girl he dated? the one he paid 18,ooo in credit card debit off for u? i heard u hurt him. do u owe him that money? u wouldnt even be seen with him at the beach. why? is this the same ben that lives in log home?
yeah he lives in a cabin and is a really nice guy he has done alot for my family, yeeah diane took him for everthing!!!!!! I BELIEVE IT!!! do u ???
M M M

Morehead, KY

#17 Mar 13, 2009
another libelous thread on apparently a private individual (not a convicted or even suspect charged)
Not a famous public personality or even a appointed or elected official or prominant businessman is he?

IF he is just a average Joe (or Jane) and not "famous" he is not "fair game"

Malicious intent in this case becomes a liability enhancer on monetary damages towards low profile people.

BUT that said prominant HIGH PROFILE or even public servants threads get pulled?

Bias censorship with an agenda for stirring up crap and protecting the establishment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Older white men and younger black women 9 min White likes black 1
Wisdom and restrooms 12 min Strel 162
Where do you start to mske a happy life this da... 22 min just saying 14
Looking for someone to lay pipe to my wife 1 hr Jim 33
Cruising at the lake (May '11) 1 hr Jim 13
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr lides 11,726
Liberalism has its consequences 2 hr Strel 215
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages