Abandoned looking house on Kennedy Co...

Abandoned looking house on Kennedy Court?

Posted in the Morehead Forum

considering it

Morehead, KY

#1 Sep 15, 2013
I mentioned this on another thread but figured it would be easier to get a response if I created a thread just for this....

A few months ago my wife and I started looking for a decent "starter" home in our area after some friends of ours bought a house and their mortgage (including all taxes, fees, and insurance) with only $500 down payment and their monthly payment is about $100/month less than we are currently paying in rent.

We started looking around some and while looking at a house for sale on Lullalen drive or street or whatever we saw a very nice looking newer house on Kennedy court that had waist high grass and a broken window on the front of the house. Since that area is primarily Frontier Housing homes we tried to find out the deal from them but they didn't seem to know anything about it.

Today, a few months later, it still looks abandoned. Seems unusual for a house so new and nice looking to just be left empty like that unless it is just for sale and nobody is interested...but I have been unable to find any postings of it for sale.

Long story short...does anyone know what the deal is with this house?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min uMoron 144,582
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... 29 min WasteWater 4,626
Davis Believer 41 min SWO 76
Putin slapping Obama around...... 55 min Wisdom 12
News Kim Davis not doing her job. Again. 3 hr Seriously 16
Who is Shantel Saunders 11 hr mandi 8
Where is Johnny Cline? 12 hr Lovey Dovey 1
The Persecution of Kim Davis 13 hr SWO 206
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages